A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,782 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

NEVER FORGET

NEVER FORGET - Trump's response to the coronavirus pandemic

Jan 21: "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China."

Jan 28: Rally in NJ

Jan 30: "We think we have it very much under control." Rally in Iowa

Feb 01: Golfed

Feb 02: "We pretty much shut it down, coming from China." Golfed

Feb 10: Rally in NH Feb 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12… Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

Feb 15: Golfed

Feb 19: Rally in AZ

Feb 20: Rally in CO

Feb 21: Rally in NV

Feb 25: "People are getting better, they're all getting better."

Feb 26: "And the 15 in a couple of days is gonna be down to close to zero."

Feb 28: "Coronavirus. This is the new hoax... You'll be fine." Rally in SC

Mar 02: "They're going to have vaccines very soon." Rally in NC

Mar 03: "Not only the vaccines, but the therapies. Therapies is sort of another word for cure."

Mar 04: "We're talking about very small numbers in the United States."

Mar 06: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault… I like the numbers where they are.”

Mar 06: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect…”

Mar 07: “It came out of China, and we heard about it. And made a good move: We closed it down. We stopped it.” Golfed

Mar 08: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House.” Golfed

Mar 10: "It's really working out, and a lot of good things are gonna happen. Just stay calm. It will go away."

Mar 12: "It's gonna go away."

Mar 13: "No, I don't take responsibility at all."

Mar 16: “I’d rate it a 10. I think we’ve done a great job.”

Mar 17: "This is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."

The fucker can cheat at golf, but not life. Hopefully, if he doesn't burn it all down, we can come back from this stronger and better. The D's controlling the oval office and both chambers for 8 years will be a good start. Anyone here who still supports this nightmare.......go pound sand.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2020, 10:43 AM   #42
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,984 Times in 9,936 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
NEVER FORGET

NEVER FORGET - Trump's response to the coronavirus pandemic

*snip*

The fucker can cheat at golf, but not life. Hopefully, if he doesn't burn it all down, we can come back from this stronger and better. The D's controlling the oval office and both chambers for 8 years will be a good start. Anyone here who still supports this nightmare.......go pound sand.
I like how you thought of the burning down effect, Ace. Sometimes it is Fire Science that is the only tool (remedy) available to rid diseased components from nature. Silviculture (Fire Science) is one tool available to rid diseased understory components from tracts of forest. It is an under-utilized tool. If the last 4 years produces the by-product by which society chooses to rid itself of diseased political components, then it's time to watch the fire burn down every political player who has had a hand in destroying democracy. A democracy is: For the people, By the people, and Of the people. Democracy in America will and can survive, if only people will vote out the politicians who have been in power for far too long.

I also liked how you brought up the golfing issue. LOL (or not), Mara-TaX-0 is just one of many so-called business tax coverup's for the T---P clan. I can hardly wait until TP-culture is vanquished from American society.

As a start, tax culture can be reformed to make all oligarchs pay for all the taxes they've evaded due to mal-formed tax policy that lets them off the hook. Pronto.

But FIRST: American's need to vote out the T---P regime and all the key players who have played along with T---P and used T---P to drag America down the pathway to a fascist takeover.

<<<<<<<~~~~ Voting Blue (Democrat Ticket)

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2020, 11:15 AM   #43
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default BUMPING this thread to the Top

I remember back in the summer of 2015, how people across the hardest hit local economies were enamored by T---P.

Well, all of his so-called "promises" to help the blue collar working class has turned out to be one of many biggo lies. Which lot of us could see those lies up front, but many people in the hardest hit local economies felt left behind and not represented by any governing authority who would look out for their best economic interest.

Well, I found an excellent article over on CNN, which talks about most all of T---P' s bad decisions and false promises, etc.

Here is the link to the CNN news article:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/11/opini...use/index.html

Don't kid yourself into thinking T---P cared about you or anybody. T---P has proven over the past 4 years who and what he is with the litany of bad decisions made by him and the puppet masters who helped him do it.

Maybe the last will and testament that describes T---P best is: Here Lies the Great American Liar of All Time.

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2020, 09:06 AM   #44
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2020, 03:45 PM   #45
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Remember how the monster in the WH recently bragged how he was going to use his presidential powers to give tax payers a break?

Well ... we all know that is a load of baloney.

That so-called "tax cut break" is nothing more than a stroke of a pen telling employers to stop withholding FICA (in my state) and I view it as nothing more than supposedly saving an employee, maybe $20/each pay period, and chipping away at SSA, yet again?

And then, by the Cheeto's masterplan, pay it all back, PLUS INTEREST, next year.

Ummmm. NO.

Thankfully, my employer refuses to follow the master puppets plan.

WTH. We all know that the GOP party has been undermining FDR's Social Security insurance for seniors and the disabled for several several years.

Bad, bad decision, this so-called "tax" plan.

Sorry, no links to a recent article, but thought I would post about it because I am proud to say that my employer won't kowtow to the toddler in the WH.

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2020, 05:41 PM   #46
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,103 Times in 5,113 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
. . . pay it all back, PLUS INTEREST, next year.

Ummmm. NO.

Thankfully, my employer refuses to follow the master puppets plan.
I didn't know employers had a choice about whether or not to participate. Thank goodness, some of them are aware and won't take part in cheating their employees.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2020, 05:23 AM   #47
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default bad decisions gaffes of past....

Donald Trump Was Unaware Russia Had Already Invaded Ukraine

"[Vladimir Putin] is not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down."

—Apparently unaware that Russia had already annexed Crimea in a 2014 intrusion into Ukraine that left thousands dead (July 31, 2016)
Old 09-23-2020, 05:34 AM   #48
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Donald Trump Smears Gold Star Mother.
"His wife, she was standing there, she had nothing to say. She probably— maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say."

—Smearing Ghazala Khan, the mother of a fallen American soldier, by implying that she was not allowed to speak, despite the fact that she has spoken publicly about her son's death (ABC News interview, July 30, 2016)

"'You do know you just attacked a Gold Star family?' one adviser warned Trump. "What’s that?' he asked."

Trump didn’t know what a Gold Star family was.
Old 09-23-2020, 05:37 AM   #49
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Donald Trump Threatens War With Iran Over Hand Gestures..

When Iran, when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn’t be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water."

—Threatening to go to war with Iran over rude hand gestures, Pensacola, Florida (Sept. 9, 2016)
Old 09-23-2020, 05:39 AM   #50
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default One of the more creeper ones.......

Donald Trump on His Daughter

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

—When asked how he would react if Ivanka posed for Playboy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2020, 05:51 AM   #51
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default And as recently as just last night in PA.......

President Donald Trump on Tuesday night launched into a racist diatribe against Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), saying this isn’t her country and mocking her birthplace.

“She’s telling us how to run our country!” he said at a rally in Pennsylvania. “How did you do where you came from? How is your country doing?” Omar was born in Somalia and immigrated to the United States as a child when her family fled the violence there. She’s been a U.S. citizen for 20 years.

Ilhan Omar Hits Back After Trump’s Racist Rally Attack

"Firstly, this is my country & I am a member of the House that impeached you".

"Secondly, I fled civil war when I was 8. An 8-year-old doesn’t run a country even though you run our country like one".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2020, 06:18 PM   #52
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

This Week in WH Receptions.

Amy Coney Barrett...get those folks some nice folding chairs to sit on.

Blexit...let 'em stand, wtf we gave 'em blue tee-shirts.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2020, 07:41 AM   #53
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Trump's mantra about leaving the WH

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2020, 07:09 PM   #54
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

T---p's latest bad decision (s) can be seen in who he elects to pardon. Pardoning criminals who have committed heinous crimes against other human beings as well as against the State (our country) will hopefully never work in his favor. I was just listening to Rachel Maddow discuss this with another former-US Attorney and it appears that pardoning the convicted criminals he has pardoned will be the connect-the-dot trail in documenting how he has obstructed justice during the past four years.

All these bad decisions, but hopefully the litany of documented proof will prove to be his biggest downfall, yet to date.

It scares me that T---p is considering misusing and abusing the Presidential Pardon power to pardon the Saudi Prince who ordered Kashoggi's murder. The fact that he pardoned the Blackwater convicts should scare everyone.

Vicious, cruel, sadistic and unhinged seem to be common traits aptly describing criminals of this caliber. I worry that our country will be forever ruined by T---p and the ReTrumplican's who follow him blindly and exhibit no conscience or ability to say NO to his sickening political agenda that has ruined and scarred the lives of American's and those of our allies and global partners.

_____ ______
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2020, 07:53 PM   #55
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

But Trump may never pay the price: either his pardon for himself works or he gives power over a few days early to Pence and Pence just pardons him. Either way the scumbag escapes...

But that's Federally so I hope the State of New York just rises on its hind legs like a giant Tyrannosaurus Rex and swallows him and his entire corrupt family, whole, and shits them out all over Vladimir Putin with the remaining crap washing out over the China Sea.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2021, 09:43 PM   #56
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Trump's 'less-than-perfect' call to Georgia officials could also be a crime..

As word spread Sunday of President Trump’s astonishing phone conversation with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger the day before, there was widespread speculation that the president had committed one or more crimes in his effort to overturn the results of the election in Georgia, including extortion and, ironically, election fraud.

A recording of the one-hour call was released Sunday by the Washington Post. The president is heard pressuring Raffensperger to “find 11,780 votes” that would put him in the lead over President-elect Joe Biden in Georgia, which has already certified its results.

Trump also threatens Raffensperger with the possibility of criminal charges unless he comes up with the votes to overturn the election results.

“You know, that’s a criminal — that’s a criminal offense. And you know, you can’t let that happen,” Trump says on the call. “That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. That’s a big risk.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-le...221455096.html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2021, 05:19 PM   #57
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default If if someone staged a sendoff and nobody showed up...

Republican leaders are skipping President Trump’s farewell event to instead attend church with incoming President Joe Biden on the day of his inauguration.

Senate Majority Leader, soon-to-be Minority Leader, Mitch McConnell and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy will both attend church with Mr Biden, Axios reports. It’s a snub symbolising a possible GOP establishment break with Donald Trump and a sign of unity for the country.

Vice President Mike Pence is also skipping Mr Trump’s event but is reportedly not going to attend church with Mr Biden. Washington Post White House reporter Josh Dawsey tweeted that attending both Mr Trump’s event and Mr Biden’s inauguration would be logistically challenging for Mr Pence.

Mr Trump’s sendoff will take place at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland. He has requested the event to include the military, with a band and maybe a flyover.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2021, 06:46 PM   #58
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,455 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Trump's bad decision of the day.

Trump should pick the most scenic spot he can find, stand at the edge of the highest point, put on a wing suit of his choice of color and then do his own flyover.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2021, 07:15 PM   #59
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,103 Times in 5,113 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Mr Trump’s sendoff will take place at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland. He has requested the event to include the military, with a band and maybe a flyover.
I heard the Pentagon turned Trump down for a military-type sendoff - no band, no flyover. Sorry, I can't remember where I heard it and I can't find a reputable source with a quick Google search.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2021, 07:19 AM   #60
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,459 Times in 740 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I read the same thing GeorgiaMa'am.
I can only hope it is true.
Hey Trump just leave. I hope this will be your LAST government perk and waste of our tax payer dollars although only impeachment will guarantee that.
A military send off really?! Just what every draft dodger should be afforded.
The saying "Good riddance to bad rubbish." does not even begin to state my disdain for you and your grifter family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I heard the Pentagon turned Trump down for a military-type sendoff - no band, no flyover. Sorry, I can't remember where I heard it and I can't find a reputable source with a quick Google search.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:

Tags
bad, decisions, policies, president trump, trump