Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 01-18-2018, 06:20 AM   #1
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default kudos

this thread is meant to acknowledge folks or things that have touched your life/or made it better.

first up: cajun dee. she has been a constant in me simple life even when i took a break here. my sister in arms, as it were. 2nd: my sister mary, SHE is not here as she doesn't know this world exists, yet she knows my gay world exists and loves me just the same. 3rd: love. of all natures and kinds. it sustains us. 4th: fritos, thank the goddess for an american grocer here in auckland!
Old 01-18-2018, 06:30 AM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddin' View Post
this thread is meant to acknowledge folks or things that have touched your life/or made it better.

first up: cajun dee. she has been a constant in me simple life even when i took a break here. my sister in arms, as it were. 2nd: my sister mary, SHE is not here as she doesn't know this world exists, yet she knows my gay world exists and loves me just the same. 3rd: love. of all natures and kinds. it sustains us. 4th: fritos, thank the goddess for an american grocer here in auckland!
(((((( You ))))))))) thank you so much. You have always been a light in my life!

Thank you for your continued support my friend. i am so glad to see you around..

i would like to give kudos to my femme sisters... that sisterhood is so important to me!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2018, 06:36 AM   #3
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

oh, and cornbread. i adore cornbread. grew up on it.
sometimes it was my brekky with sweet milk. the point being, kudos for being sustained.
Old 01-18-2018, 07:16 AM   #4
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Member Photo Albums
Cool

kudos to the incredible team i work with. our work with i.d. individuals is cogent.
Old 01-18-2018, 08:17 AM   #5
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Member Photo Albums
Default eat well

i had an amazing vegetarian meal tonight. asparagus soup sopped up with some home-made sourdough bread. kudos to my local baker.
Old 01-18-2018, 10:57 AM   #6
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

kudos to the city workers who are out there trying to make it safe for folks
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: