Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 09-22-2017, 05:43 PM   #341
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I dunno...when I worked full time, I only had time to do laundry and dry cleaning services on a frequent basis. Now I do it whenever possible, more frequently if I have help.

Is it better..... to make soup on a rainy day or bake several rounds of cookies?
Both would be good but if I had to pick one, I'd say soup.
IIB to hold in your emotions when you feel blue and try to keep a smile on your face, or let your emotions be known?
Old 09-22-2017, 06:22 PM   #342
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Both would be good but if I had to pick one, I'd say soup.
IIB to hold in your emotions when you feel blue and try to keep a smile on your face, or let your emotions be known?
I dunno GG, I'd say it depends on the situation. In general, if I'm sad or frustrated or even happy, people around me will know right away because I don't feel the need to hide anything...lol...it's generally written all over my face. Good or bad or sad or angry, there's no hiding it.

Is it better.....to make sure you're prepared for a public presentation or is it better, especially if you're very knowledgeable about your public presentation, to just trust your knowledge to carry you through?
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 08:02 PM   #343
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I dunno GG, I'd say it depends on the situation. In general, if I'm sad or frustrated or even happy, people around me will know right away because I don't feel the need to hide anything...lol...it's generally written all over my face. Good or bad or sad or angry, there's no hiding it.

Is it better.....to make sure you're prepared for a public presentation or is it better, especially if you're very knowledgeable about your public presentation, to just trust your knowledge to carry you through?
Be prepared!!!

Is it better to have a little hope or too much hope?

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2017, 08:17 AM   #344
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Be prepared!!!

Is it better to have a little hope or too much hope?
I think it's better to just have a little hope. Too much and I tend to get let down..... IIB to be cordial to someone you very much dislike and pretend to be friendly at an event or family gathering, or simply avoid them as much as possible and say very little if you are forced to engage in conversation with them?
Old 09-23-2017, 04:23 PM   #345
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I think it's better to just have a little hope. Too much and I tend to get let down..... IIB to be cordial to someone you very much dislike and pretend to be friendly at an event or family gathering, or simply avoid them as much as possible and say very little if you are forced to engage in conversation with them?
I think it's better to be courteous and kind, if at all possible.

Is it better ......to have dessert every day at meal time or save dessert for special occasions?
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 06:51 PM   #346
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I think it's better to be courteous and kind, if at all possible.

Is it better ......to have dessert every day at meal time or save dessert for special occasions?
Have it every day!!!!!!!! (This coming from a very obese person! LOL!!)
IIB to stay at one job or keep on the lookout for something better?
Old 09-29-2017, 07:12 PM   #347
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Have it every day!!!!!!!! (This coming from a very obese person! LOL!!)
IIB to stay at one job or keep on the lookout for something better?
It is better to work at what makes you happy. Always keep an eye open for a better job.

IIB to hire help if you can or try to do it all yourself.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 07:19 PM   #348
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
It is better to work at what makes you happy. Always keep an eye open for a better job.

IIB to hire help if you can or try to do it all yourself.
Hire help if you need it! Although I usually try to do it all and then realize I just can't....
IIB to hand wash dishes or use a dishwasher if you have one?
Old 10-06-2017, 08:48 PM   #349
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hire help if you need it! Although I usually try to do it all and then realize I just can't....
IIB to hand wash dishes or use a dishwasher if you have one?
To use a dishwasher, because it's more convenient.
ISB to have a dog or an alarm system? (for a house)

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:39 PM   #350
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah* View Post
To use a dishwasher, because it's more convenient.
ISB to have a dog or an alarm system? (for a house)

Deborah
Dog big dog its cheaper lol

Is it better to stay in a friendship when its almost one sided or time to get out?

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:39 PM   #351
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Dog big dog its cheaper lol

Is it better to stay in a friendship when its almost one sided or time to get out?
I dunno JDeere, I'm kinda dealing with this myself right now. But I'm leaning towards Get Out!
IIB to pay bills online or stay old school and write out the check and mail it in?
Old 10-12-2017, 11:44 PM   #352
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I dunno JDeere, I'm kinda dealing with this myself right now. But I'm leaning towards Get Out!
IIB to pay bills online or stay old school and write out the check and mail it in?
To pay bills online.

IIB to stay up late at night getting it all done or finishing the work the next afternoon?

Deborah
Old 10-13-2017, 12:22 AM   #353
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
To pay bills online.

IIB to stay up late at night getting it all done or finishing the work the next afternoon?

Deborah
Stay up late and get it done.

To have Trump remain in office or have Pence as President?
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 11:51 PM   #354
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Stay up late and get it done.

To have Trump remain in office or have Pence as President?
IIB to sleep in late and read in bed or get out of bed and get things done indoors on a very cold day?

Deborah
Old 01-02-2018, 12:01 AM   #355
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
IIB to sleep in late and read in bed or get out of bed and get things done indoors on a very cold day?

Deborah
Get things done! IIB to return a message from a friend you are trying to avoid or just ignore it?
Old 01-02-2018, 10:26 AM   #356
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Get things done! IIB to return a message from a friend you are trying to avoid or just ignore it?
Return it the sooner the better and hopefully be able to clear the air

ITB to have loved and losted than to have never loved at all?"
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 12:26 PM   #357
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Return it the sooner the better and hopefully be able to clear the air

ITB to have loved and losted than to have never loved at all?"
Yes it is better to love and lose. It is fun for a while.

Is it better to spend your pay check immediately or save for something special?
Old 01-02-2018, 12:32 PM   #358
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Yes it is better to love and lose. It is fun for a while.

Is it better to spend your pay check immediately or save for something special?
For me personally, I like to put a little away for a rainy day...

Is It Better to risk being rejected and ask someone out or just stay mute
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 12:35 PM   #359
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
For me personally, I like to put a little away for a rainy day...

Is It Better to risk being rejected and ask someone out or just stay mute
Ask them out.

Is it better to diet your entire life or to eat what you want in moderation?
Old 01-02-2018, 06:54 PM   #360
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Everything in moderation.

Is it better to make alot of money or love what you do.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote