LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Would you rather choose to see your future (without being able to change it) OR know everyone else's future and not be able to tell them?
See mine. I could not bear the stress of knowing everyone else's but could plan mine better.

Would you rather...

Spend the rest of your life without movies/TV (visual entertainment) or music (audio entertainment)?

Old 08-15-2011, 07:56 AM   #22
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

This is a tough one as I'm addicted to both television and music.

I was going to say i'd rather be without movies/tv...but...But, I'll go with audio entertainment since the tv has music choice channels

Would you rather: Get stuck in a broken elevator for 8 hours or be stuck on a broken ski lift for 8 hours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
Would you rather...

Spend the rest of your life without movies/TV (visual entertainment) or music (audio entertainment)?

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:00 AM   #23
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
See mine. I could not bear the stress of knowing everyone else's but could plan mine better.

Would you rather...

Oh that is easy for me, tv.
Would you rather stand up all day at work, or lay awake all night and never fall asleep.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:03 AM   #24
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

This is a tough one as I'm addicted to both television and music.

I was going to say i'd rather be without movies/tv...but...But, I'll go with audio entertainment since the tv has music choice channels

Would you rather: Get stuck in a broken elevator for 8 hours or be stuck on a broken ski lift for 8 hours...

Quote:Originally Posted by LaneyDoll
Would you rather...

Old 08-15-2011, 08:04 AM   #25
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Oh that is easy for me, tv.
Would you rather stand up all day at work, or lay awake all night and never fall asleep.
I'd rather stand all day - no sleep for me is dangerous for everyone else.

Would you rather be born with an elephant trunk or a giraffe neck?

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:06 AM   #26
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post

That is a tough one, but I'll opt for the elevator.

Would you rather be rich and ugly, or Poor and good looking?

Old 08-15-2011, 08:06 AM   #27
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Focus people...focusssssssssss...Time lapse with the postings...
Old 08-15-2011, 08:08 AM   #28
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

If there is more than one, choose or answer both - make it interesting.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:09 AM   #29
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

I'd rather be poor and ugly....

Would you rather: Eat roadkill that consists of skunk or the trail of rotted garbage in 100 degree heat...

P.S. I hope everyone is enjoying their breakfast if you dare to read this thread..LMFAO I KNOW I'M SICK!

Quote:
Would you rather be rich and ugly, or Poor and good looking?
Old 08-15-2011, 08:11 AM   #30
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:
I'd rather be poor and ugly....

Would you rather: Eat roadkill that consists of skunk or the trail of rotted garbage in 100 degree heat...

P.S. I hope everyone is enjoying their breakfast if you dare to read this thread..LMFAO I KNOW I'M SICK!
Poor and good looking or ugly and rich? No mix and matching, lol.

Bleh... and I just had a bowl of cereal.
I suppose the skunk. *shaking it off*

Would you rather love and not be loved back, or be loved but never love?

Old 08-15-2011, 08:12 AM   #31
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

Wow great question. I would rather know mine.

Would you rather swim across a pool of alligators or sharks?
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:18 AM   #32
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber2010 View Post
Wow great question. I would rather know mine.

Would you rather swim across a pool of alligators or sharks?
Think I'll take the sharks.....

Would you rather loose your hearing or your sight?
Old 08-15-2011, 08:20 AM   #33
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Just an FYI ... I know it might make for a little confusion, but these don't have to be in succession - if you want to answer an older post, or even several posts - please feel free to do so - just be sure to include your "Would You Rather" question .....

Old 08-15-2011, 09:08 AM   #34
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inked_Trinity View Post
Think I'll take the sharks.....

Would you rather loose your hearing or your sight?
No brainer-lose my hearing. I want to see my kids grow up.

Would you rather-do life changing things you regret having done or not do anything life changing and regret having missed out?

Old 08-15-2011, 12:09 PM   #35
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
No brainer-lose my hearing. I want to see my kids grow up.

Would you rather-do life changing things you regret having done or not do anything life changing and regret having missed out?

I'm all about action. So I'd choose to do things, than miss out.
Would you rather learn a new language, or volunteer in a homeless shelter for a month.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #36
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

I would rather learn a new language. I already volunteer for homeless shelters

Would U Rather: Have 15 nails hammered into your tongue or Have your eyes superglued shut for 2 days.

Quote:
Would you rather learn a new language, or volunteer in a homeless shelter for a month.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:20 PM   #37
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Quote:
Learn a new language. I am not opposed to volunteering but I would LOVE to learn a new language

Quote:
Would U Rather: Have 15 nails hammered into your tongue or Have your eyes superglued shut for 2 days.
Ouch!!! Eyes superglued. Superglue is sterile etc and the pain of 15 nails in my tongue is just too horrible to imagine.

Would you rather give up your smart/cell phone for a month (ok to have a home phone-for emergencies only!) or give up your internet for a month?
Old 08-15-2011, 06:41 PM   #38
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:

Would you rather give up your smart/cell phone for a month (ok to have a home phone-for emergencies only!) or give up your internet for a month?
I can give up the phone easily.

Would you rather eat your own booger or sniff a stranger's rancid fart?

(I had help with this one, lol....)

Old 08-16-2011, 02:10 PM   #39
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I've done both, and I've lived in a homeless shelter. I'm also currently learning a new language.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:25 PM   #40
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
I can give up the phone easily.

Would you rather eat your own booger or sniff a stranger's rancid fart?

(I had help with this one, lol....)
You need to fire your help hahah just saying. I guess I'd choose the fart.
Would you rather someone say all the right things and make you feel good , but rarely back the words up with real actions, or someone who rarely says the right things, but is always there for you or doing things for you.