Old 09-29-2017, 05:13 AM   #4221
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

tired the sun is on the hunt to make us lose energy as if you're running!
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 01:23 PM   #4222
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Tired, happy - and astonished. I learnt to drive a wee tractor today! - I knew we'd do that at SOME point, but just two weeks into a three year course? (I'd add that I cannot drive a car). :-}
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 04:05 PM   #4223
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I feel stressed, anxious and irritated. My mom's been cancer free for over a year now. She got a call last week saying her numbers were high and they want her to get blood work done again in a month. Needless to say she's been a mess since. On top of this she wanted to get some painting done and I had asked my brother for help twice but with no luck. My mother then decided to hire the work done. She found these two guys who came Monday. When they were leaving I wanted to check the work and she yelled at me. Needless to say they did a piss poor job. Of course I am the one dealing with them. They been saying they would come back every day this week and even came yesterday to say they would be here today. Today, they are a no show. Now they are saying Tuesday. All the furniture from the bedrooms are in the living room and my mom's OCD is in high gear. Add that on top of her other stress and it's been the week from hell. She cussed me out Wednesday and told me to shut up yesterday and every day is worse than the one before. I am trying to be understanding but my stress level is off the charts.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 05:36 PM   #4224
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I feel stressed, anxious and irritated. My mom's been cancer free for over a year now. She got a call last week saying her numbers were high and they want her to get blood work done again in a month. Needless to say she's been a mess since. On top of this she wanted to get some painting done and I had asked my brother for help twice but with no luck. My mother then decided to hire the work done. She found these two guys who came Monday. When they were leaving I wanted to check the work and she yelled at me. Needless to say they did a piss poor job. Of course I am the one dealing with them. They been saying they would come back every day this week and even came yesterday to say they would be here today. Today, they are a no show. Now they are saying Tuesday. All the furniture from the bedrooms are in the living room and my mom's OCD is in high gear. Add that on top of her other stress and it's been the week from hell. She cussed me out Wednesday and told me to shut up yesterday and every day is worse than the one before. I am trying to be understanding but my stress level is off the charts.
Wow! I'm so sorry all this is happening to you, Wrangler! I'll keep your Mom in my prayers! And I have had problems in the past with hired help promising to come back at a certain time and then never showing up, so I know how annoying that can be. Try to hang in there, it'll get better soon.
Old 09-29-2017, 05:50 PM   #4225
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Wow! I'm so sorry all this is happening to you, Wrangler! I'll keep your Mom in my prayers! And I have had problems in the past with hired help promising to come back at a certain time and then never showing up, so I know how annoying that can be. Try to hang in there, it'll get better soon.
Thank you, Gg! I'm trying to hang in there. I know she's stressed about the test and the painters. I'd like to wring their necks. It's terrible there are people out there who do such shitty work and take advantage of the elderly.

I'm just trying to handle the issue and be understanding of my mom's mood without blowing a gasket.

Thanks!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 10:06 AM   #4226
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I guess you could say I am kind of in a no-nonsense mood today, which is precisely why my face looked like this when my least favorite coworker tried to come at me with a patronizing attitude this morning...

I'm not playing along with that mess today, and I think she got the hint.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 11:51 AM   #4227
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Completely used up..
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 05:36 PM   #4228
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I feel pretty good, all things considered.....
Old 10-10-2017, 07:25 PM   #4229
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Still the same, stressed and tired.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 07:44 PM   #4230
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Sick as a dog. Cough, hack, wheeze.....ugh.

I also don't care what they put on the Robitussin label, there is no way this is a "new, improved taste." Blech!!!!!!

Katniss~~(whine, whine, whine)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 08:46 PM   #4231
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,485 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

tired and My back is killing Me.. longggggg night .lol
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 09:07 PM   #4232
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm tired, cranky and I can't feel the tips of my fingers.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 03:30 AM   #4233
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Having a shitty day today. Nothing major has gone amiss, just lots of minor ones, and I've just had enough, been tearful and wanting hugs, and I've cancelled/rearranged the stuff I was going to do for the rest of the day. Didn't help that a well-meaning fitness instructor spoke to me when I struggled a bit today as if I'm an over-competitive butch rather than the cooperative and empathic femme that I am emotionally, and just wasn't listening to what I was saying, but assuming based on appearance... (sulk). Thank goodness I'm up to scratch with my college work!

Just going to coddle myself until the sad goes away. (ambles off to boudoir).
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 09:57 AM   #4234
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Had 4 dental implants done this am. The novocaine is wearing off. This is giving new meaning to ouch.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 10:47 AM   #4235
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

tired frustred i don't like this place
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 11:06 AM   #4236
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Sad and worried...for my brother who suffered a broken neck and internal damage in a car accident. We're waiting on news.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 10:47 PM   #4237
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Tired..... Down in the dumps.....Hormonal......:s igh:
Old 10-12-2017, 04:58 AM   #4238
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
Sad and worried...for my brother who suffered a broken neck and internal damage in a car accident. We're waiting on news.
Oh no! Sorry to hear this
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 05:59 AM   #4239
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling a bit rushed since I slept in and I'm still a wee bit tired from the past few days but I got some good sleep last night, so that's not too bad. I do wish I had today off but I do get the weekend off, so that makes me happy. I get to snuggle and sleep in with my honey. There's a little bit of crash going on too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 01:21 PM   #4240
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I just got up from a nap on Friday afternoon, I call that great!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: