Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-08-2021, 09:57 PM   #8081
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Is the ATC project still in consideration, Besame? Maybe blend the card project and ATC project to make one December project? Or maybe a Winter project in general?

I say get allllll your mail out NOW, folks.

Also, if anyone still has their list that I sent out, I lost mine in the great server crash of 2021. I'd appreciate a copy if anyone still has one. Thanks!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2021, 04:31 PM   #8082
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Holiday card exchange..........

~~

I'd be up for this.....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 06:47 AM   #8083
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Systemwide changes at the U.S. Postal Service, including planned service slowdowns take effect in the beginning of October!

This slowdown will effect seventy percent of first-class mail sent to Nevada, 60 percent of the deliveries to Florida, 58 percent to Washington state, 57 percent to Montana, and 55 percent to Arizona and Oregon. In all, at least a third of such letters and parcels addressed to 27 states will arrive more slowly under the new standards.
Something to keep in mind IF we're going to do a holiday card exchange...
Old 10-29-2021, 08:31 PM   #8084
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Something to keep in mind IF we're going to do a holiday card exchange...
You should head this up, homoe.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 08:06 PM   #8085
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I will volunteer to gather addresses and send them out.
How about, dead line, Nov 15th? I'll turn around addresses in 48 hours, so we can get Holiday salutations out by early Dec. We need to spread holiday cheer amongst ourselves!!!
Send me your address in a private message. Also mention what Holiday(s) you celebrate.
I will send a return private message with addresses and any other information.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2021, 08:54 AM   #8086
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post

I will volunteer to gather addresses and send them out.
How about, dead line, Nov 15th? I'll turn around addresses in 48 hours, so we can get Holiday salutations out by early Dec. We need to spread holiday cheer amongst ourselves!!!
Send me your address in a private message. Also mention what Holiday(s) you celebrate.
I will send a return private message with addresses and any other information.
Sounds good!
Count me in....
Old 11-03-2021, 06:22 PM   #8087
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Send a personal Holiday Hello to one of your fellow members! Sign up for the Holiday card exchange. Just send me a private message with your address so I can make a master list. Respond to me by Nov 15 and I'll get the addresses back to you quicker than a snowman melts!☃️

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2021, 08:23 AM   #8088
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Send a personal Holiday Hello to one of your fellow members! Sign up for the Holiday card exchange. Just send me a private message with your address so I can make a master list. Respond to me by Nov 15 and I'll get the addresses back to you quicker than a snowman melts!☃️

The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2021, 07:33 AM   #8089
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

The card exchange sign up is closed and the list has been sent. We have a cozy group spreading cheer this year. Yay!

Even though your not on the list, I wish Seasons greetings to you all this Holiday season. 🎄🎄☃️🎄🎄

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2021, 09:42 AM   #8090
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

I received my first card yesterday.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2021, 09:08 AM   #8091
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Systemwide changes at the U.S. Postal Service, including planned service slowdowns take effect in the beginning of October!

This slowdown will effect seventy percent of first-class mail sent to Nevada, 60 percent of the deliveries to Florida, 58 percent to Washington state, 57 percent to Montana, and 55 percent to Arizona and Oregon. In all, at least a third of such letters and parcels addressed to 27 states will arrive more slowly under the new standards.
Just a reminder to you's who have signed up for the holiday card exchange and haven't mailed out your cards yet.
Old 12-20-2021, 07:28 PM   #8092
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
~~

I received my first card yesterday.....
I received my second card today....
Old 12-21-2021, 11:16 PM   #8093
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

So far I've recieved just one, from Homoe, thanks! All of mine went out, but a bit late, so if you haven't recieved anything from me yet they're probably still on their way.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2021, 01:35 PM   #8094
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

hmmmm, I sent mine out really early...

I have gotten two as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2021, 04:16 AM   #8095
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
hmmmm, I sent mine out really early...

I have gotten two as well.
Yup, your was the 1st I received in fact!
Old 12-23-2021, 04:17 AM   #8096
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
So far I've recieved just one, from Homoe, thanks! All of mine went out, but a bit late, so if you haven't recieved anything from me yet they're probably still on their way.

I got your a few days ago!
Old 12-31-2021, 10:48 PM   #8097
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I recieved one today from cathexis - thanks.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 09:16 AM   #8098
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
cathexis, I got yours as well.

I celebrate Christmas but I loved how you covered all the basis..LOL
Old 01-08-2022, 12:36 AM   #8099
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Homoe & Fire Sign Femme

Received both of your cards last week.
TY
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 08:39 AM   #8100
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thank you to everyone.

I also joined a card exchange on another site..and my Mom and I received over 35 cards. It was a nice surprise for our new home@
!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types