Old 02-12-2010, 06:22 PM   #41
luciddreamer

How Do You Identify?:
in the middle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
single

luciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant future
Default yes...I have known...

Do I believe in love at first sight...soul mates..Yes I do...
I can honestly say ..this has happened more then once with past partners..not that I have had many...lol. The first meeting of each other...the first touch ...the first kiss...the amazing chemistry....the longing of your next seeing of each other...then....the ultimate...the utter explosion of passion..animal lust..if you may..the uniting of two souls..and never feeling and being able to explain what you both have felt...
Will you ever feel this way again..yes....but on entirely different levels...
Enjoy each and every moment of love and passion...it is never ending...
luciddreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luciddreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #42
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation
Default did u ever just know?

yes, i know a lot, and often.

<3's
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 06:23 PM   #43
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

I've "just known" a few times. Most of the time, it turned out I was wrong. I think we can connect with people on many levels, and it can be exhilarating. If there's such a thing as knowing someone from a prior life, that would be really intoxicating, too. But, who says that this means that the person would make a good partner? I think it's easy to confuse attraction, lust, or chemistry with true love. In my opinion, none of those is necessarily an indicator of a good long-term relationship.

I was very attracted to someone at our first contact, which was on line. We both expressed that it felt like we were "soulmates." I was over the moon. It turned out to be the darkest, most toxic relationship I ever had. I'm willing to believe that we are connected in some psychological or maybe even some psychic way. But, "psychotic" would more aptly describe it.

In my present relationship, we "just knew." But then, we lived the ups and downs of the relationship. It's great to connect with someone from the outset, and really feel that deep connection. But, in my opinon, you have to keep creating the love, romance, and respect in the relationship for it to continue to be the one you envisioned.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2010, 07:13 PM   #44
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Have you ever just met someone and just knew they were the one?

Has you heart ever physically moved in your chest when you talked to them, felt them inside of you?

Have you ever fell madly, deeply in love at first sight or even more profound before you ever met.. just knowing it was everything you ever wanted?
1. Yes, although we'd been talking for a while without first meeting each other in person. I'd never felt so confident and content in all my life.

2. Yes I have. It is a incredible experience. What's better is she felt it too.

3. Again this is a yes. And what's cool it is all for the same person.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #45
leatherfaery

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I like my nouns Pro
Relationship Status:
in deep

leatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputation
Default uhhhh

yes yes yes yes yes !
leatherfaery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:32 AM   #46
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphiteta2s View Post
1. Yes, although we'd been talking for a while without first meeting each other in person. I'd never felt so confident and content in all my life.

2. Yes I have. It is a incredible experience. What's better is she felt it too.

3. Again this is a yes. And what's cool it is all for the same person.
read lynn's post.

sometimes its dead on and then sometimes its another one of life's lessons. its all a journey- the good and the bad
Old 03-24-2010, 01:12 PM   #47
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Default I knew it well :)

Those butterflies in the pit of my stomach were great! I miss that feeling... I want it again!
Quote:

Has you heart ever physically moved in your chest when you talked to them, felt them inside of you?

Have you ever fell madly, deeply in love at first sight or even more profound before you ever met.. just knowing it was everything you ever wanted?
Old 03-26-2010, 01:59 AM   #48
Slave to the Buffet

How Do You Identify?:
-

Slave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST Reputation

oh yes and still do
Slave to the Buffet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:21 PM   #49
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I was young when I had my first, so when I first layed eyes and we connected, eye to eye, for me the bond came with the last moment of pain I felt when they decided to breathe in this life.. I knew.. Each day I wake up in a state of awareness that reminds me my heart is literally out there exposed, roaming this realm with each step they take.. One small incident, event and my heart can be torn to shreds by any harm coming to any of my pack..

Oh! Thank you. This so resonates with my Mama heart. It was the same with me when my girl was born. She lay on my chest and looked right at me with these huge eyes. Skin to skin and eyes to eyes. It is one of my most cherished internal snapshots. We knew each other!!! Right there.

Thank you for sharing that.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #50
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Did I ever just know? No. I know, call me Mister Romantic. When I think I may even be close to the "know" I pause, think about it, see how things go.

Yes, I have fallen in love and even though things do not always unfold as I had hoped, this does not take away from the fact that "Yes" I can, I did and do love. I have found it is possible to love again.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #51
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I know I believe in what is possible... and that I know the real thing when it has happened. And that taking one's time is how to nourish what is possible.... Rushing in... well, that is for fools! Best to choose well and grow...
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 02:31 PM   #52
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have been in love twice before this current one...

When we met the first time I felt an instant attraction, we chatted a little socially but the timing was not appropriate and I remember thinking that hys energy was just amazing and calming, but I let it go instantly and went on with myself. We met again a couple of months later and felt acquainted enough to hug each other in 'hello'...the energy that passed between us in that instant was the most amazing sensation I have ever felt... the evening went on but once again not an appropriate time for flirting or showing of any kind of interest (it just wasn't the right place). Not long after that, I felt an urge to contact hym to express my gratitude for hys kindness towards me under some unusual circumstances and let it go. Surprisingly, hy responded back and we began e-mailing back and forth, etc.. met again in much better circumstances and have been seeing each other ever since.

I just knew from the first moment and it was further reinforced by the 'hug' and it has continued to grow since then. I am in love and believe this is the 'one' and am grateful that everything is 'mutual'... 'everything'.
I cherish each moment we have together as if it is our last. It is truly the most selfless love I have ever experienced in my life. I don't feel any negative feelings, I don't have any negative thoughts. I let go spiritually in every moment we share and the more I let go the closer we become. I don't know how to articulate the experience at all... it just 'is'
WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WickedFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2010, 02:34 PM   #53
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Another vote for yes, yes and yes.

19 days after our first date, I said, "Yes" to another question. 12-1/2 years later, I still feel like the luckiest woman in the world

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #54
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Did I ever just know? No. I know, call me Mister Romantic. When I think I may even be close to the "know" I pause, think about it, see how things go.

Yes, I have fallen in love and even though things do not always unfold as I had hoped, this does not take away from the fact that "Yes" I can, I did and do love. I have found it is possible to love again.
Ah well i am romantic. i knew when i asked You what You wanted to do when You retire and You said "Save the world".
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2010, 05:39 PM   #55
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I was 16 and then it happened again later in life when someone took me by storm. I really believed that person was my life mate—the one who would kiss me goodbye for the last time. It wasn't the case which is something I never got over—as such I'm not sure I will ever open up to anyone again. As much as I would like to, I just can't muster trust.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 03:34 PM   #56
GentleAndro

How Do You Identify?:
Androgynous Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She (And "He" from my lady)
Relationship Status:
Single

GentleAndro Has the BEST ReputationGentleAndro Has the BEST ReputationGentleAndro Has the BEST ReputationGentleAndro Has the BEST ReputationGentleAndro Has the BEST ReputationGentleAndro Has the BEST ReputationGentleAndro Has the BEST ReputationGentleAndro Has the BEST ReputationGentleAndro Has the BEST ReputationGentleAndro Has the BEST ReputationGentleAndro Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Thud and a Dud

Yup. And I told her (2 years later) but bad timing, lack of mutual feeling or just plain old fear of her feelings on her part ... it didn't work out. Course, never say never ... but move move movin on. At least I recognized it and went for it.
GentleAndro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 05:15 PM   #57
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh momma, yes I did, feels like about a hundred years ago.

For me, personally, when I get that leaping toward feeling in my chest, that whacked upside the head by cupid's cute little ass feeling, I have learned to RUN not walk away, it is a sure sign that their broken parts will line up with my broken parts and our gears and cogs of dysfunction will make a machine of mass destruction called a bad relationship.

The kinda love that works for me, that bodes well for a relationship and healthy loving long term interaction is a peacefulness, an ease of relating, a spark of desire and a bit of admiration tossed in for good measure.

For those who have unblemished hearts or souls (or whatever you want to call it), my congratulations to your swept away feelings, I am a little envious.

Quote:

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2010, 05:37 PM   #58
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Usually I can tell when I pick one up. If I tap it just right it has a distinct sound and is ready. Sometimes you can't tell by looks alone, but sometimes there is that special sheen as well.
Also the smell. Pleasant, sweet. I am an excellent produce shopper.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:28 AM   #59
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:
In a realationship with my PhD. Dissertation work for the next 3 years

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yes

Quote:

I have had this experience, it was wonderful to swim around in.

Yes, both my Heart and breath were taken at our first real time meeting. My mind had been taken in conversation online and phone calls prior to our first meeting.

Yes, and then followed it up by action and reassurance. Timing is the unknown factor that can change the outcome, but a life not lived or a love not risked is no life I want....

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
nowandthen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2011, 11:22 PM   #60
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedFemme View Post
I have been in love twice before this current one...

I just knew from the first moment and it was further reinforced by the 'hug' and it has continued to grow since then. I am in love and believe this is the 'one' and am grateful that everything is 'mutual'... 'everything'.
I cherish each moment we have together as if it is our last. It is truly the most selfless love I have ever experienced in my life. I don't feel any negative feelings, I don't have any negative thoughts. I let go spiritually in every moment we share and the more I let go the closer we become. I don't know how to articulate the experience at all... it just 'is'
Talk about reading my journal! I too cherish each moment I have with D. as if it is my last, thus making all my acts of love toward her my absolute pleasure.