Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Burrowing in with the quiet that I need.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:39 PM   #1242
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I think I might need a drink.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:35 PM   #1243
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

crepes, sunshine, mazzy star, closet, humane society fundraising tag sale, & happiness-
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 04:00 PM   #1244
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I am excited for tonight's big game...KU vs. K-State...HUGE rivalry!! Go Jayhawks!

I also have a particular cute blonde on my mind today and I can't wait to see her this weekend!
Old 03-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #1245
casey35

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
a she
Relationship Status:
finding my way ,

casey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputation
Default what on my mind

I must say that i am so disappointed on what going on in the threads and chat. When I came to planet it was totally awesome, people getting along and just having fun. Where did all this drama come from, this is my opinion only but dang people dont we have enough to worry about then just this drama. Most of us have to much on our plates as it is and i for one will not take sides or corners. I will say this some of you need to put your big girl underwear or boxers on.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:00 PM   #1246
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm full of cookies and wondering how I am going to be hungry for dinner.
I'm thinking about the future and it looks good
WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WickedFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 07:39 PM   #1247
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

i hate it when i can't find container lids. lids are the like the socks and dryer thing. I have no idea where they went. I think i need to reconsider this relationship business and find a wife. but then, geezes, i can't find a thing....
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 07:57 PM   #1248
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Ever have one of those weeks when you just stay tired. Functioning is a hard task because you feel so worn out. It's not like I go out partying, I just haven't been sleeping solid hours. I feel like I spent a week like a zombie and just want it to end. I think I will wait for that big crash. I may then sleep for at least 6 or 8 hours.....yeah right, who am I kidding.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 08:01 PM   #1249
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

Canadian Minister Deletes Gay Rights From Citizenship Guide
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 08:06 PM   #1250
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

The letter *C*
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:11 PM   #1251
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
The letter *C*

Ms E my first name starts with the letter C.........it's a nice letter, I'm quite fond of it.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:13 PM   #1252
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

How much i need a new job.... and how much stress I am under..etc etc... bad day in a bad week.... why can't ppl just respect those around them? sigh
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 08:25 PM   #1253
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Sorry you had a bad day Ruthie. What is the problem at work? Would you care to elaborate? Sunny
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:52 PM   #1254
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Awwww Sunny...thanks honey. It is a long story.. but suffice it to say.... I get crap money ..no respect... and a lot of aggrivation. Not worth staying here anymore. It is NOT good for my health!
Old 03-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #1255
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Is it time to pack for the

REUNION?
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:32 PM   #1256
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Awwww Sunny...thanks honey. It is a long story.. but suffice it to say.... I get crap money ..no respect... and a lot of aggrivation. Not worth staying here anymore. It is NOT good for my health!
I give you .......

With lots of hugs!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 10:32 PM   #1257
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Exactly 6 months from now will be the night before I marry my oiley beauhunk fiancee.

The time is flying and moving like molasses.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 10:33 PM   #1258
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
I give you .......

With lots of hugs!!

Thanks Strappie... maybe I can nahhhh not a good idea huh...lol
Old 03-03-2010, 10:40 PM   #1259
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,617 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

how is it I had one hour of sleep last night, worked a full day at work, and had an intense therapy session and came home SO tired and now I am WIDE AWAKE????? WHYYYYYYYYYY???????????????
Old 03-04-2010, 01:40 AM   #1260
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett
Me too! Has anyone heard from him?

Braedon, oh Braedon..where art thou?
I'm back Scarlett

My damn computer got a horrible virus in it on saturday and so My dad had to take it in so it could get fixed. I just got it back yesterday (wed.) and I could NOT be happier as I was going through serious internet and Planet withdrawals

Quote:
Originally Posted by everettdiva
im thinking about braedon right now
Awww, been thinking about you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14
How much i need a new job.... and how much stress I am under..etc etc... bad day in a bad week.... why can't ppl just respect those around them? sigh
((((((((((((Ruthie))))))))))) aww hun, I sure hope your doing better today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove
Exactly 6 months from now will be the night before I marry my oiley beauhunk fiancee.

The time is flying and moving like molasses.
Time always goes by when you dont want it to, or drags on when you want it to move quickly. I wish you and Oiler all the best in your lives together
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote