Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-01-2015, 09:30 PM   #1341
Vamp_Kitty

How Do You Identify?:
Kitty
Relationship Status:
engaged

Vamp_Kitty Has the BEST ReputationVamp_Kitty Has the BEST ReputationVamp_Kitty Has the BEST ReputationVamp_Kitty Has the BEST ReputationVamp_Kitty Has the BEST ReputationVamp_Kitty Has the BEST ReputationVamp_Kitty Has the BEST ReputationVamp_Kitty Has the BEST ReputationVamp_Kitty Has the BEST ReputationVamp_Kitty Has the BEST ReputationVamp_Kitty Has the BEST Reputation

Mother freaking nature

Kitty
Vamp_Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vamp_Kitty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2015, 06:24 PM   #1342
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default Best not to even get me started today, lol.

It's been a particularly rant-worthy week and while I typically would happily indulge those of you who enjoy that sort of thing (ahem - I'm talking to you, COLLETTE ), I'm already a few gasses of pearl sake in tonight and I have strict rules about posting while under the influence.

Too bad because I feel a rambling manifesto...lol, I mean a "Pulitzer Prize winning piece of literature" coming on!

Old 06-09-2015, 03:19 PM   #1343
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I've long suspected that my former roommate kept a key to the house...I have come home and noticed things that were just "off".

Well....

He finally came and got some of his things out of his old room and I wanted to test the theory. I locked BOTH doors and he got in just fine. I asked his girlfriend about it and she said the back door wasn't latched all the way....ohhh reallyyyy.

SO they came back a second day for more stuff....and I DOUBLE checked the door and made sure it was latched. They STILL made it in. Today, I came home and my TV was on a channel I never use....

Hmmmm

My landlord is changing the locks tomorrow. One of the reasons I Know he's been here is because he smokes in the house and I can smell it when I walk in.

SOOO NOT COOL.
Old 06-15-2015, 03:20 PM   #1344
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

The fact she cant/wont be honest with me.. Is the truth so hard..
Old 06-15-2015, 06:33 PM   #1345
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

My great grand boss just offered me a $7K bonus to do about 300K worth of work. Do they think I am just stupid?!?

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2015, 06:48 PM   #1346
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Her attitude about a topic we discussed.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 05:41 PM   #1347
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

well....

I've had a certain cell phone provider forever...and I've found their customer service severely lacking so I decided to look elsewhere.

My friend suggested a provider called Cricket so I googled and sure enough they are in Asheville. Yesterday I went after work to Tunnel Rd to find the place and drove up and down, to and fro and never found it. Went home and found out it was actually SOUTH Tunnel Rd...doh..

Sooo....

Today after work I went up and down SOUTH Tunnel Rd...to and fro....Never saw it. It occurred to me they may be at the mall. I went in and checked their map. No Cricket. Asked a cashier at Sears. She said they had a kiosk in Best Buy down by Penneys. Drove down there (since my poodle was with me) ask at Penneys where the Best Buy was. She tells me Best Buy is the next Mall down the road.

In my car again to look for Best Buy. The phone person is busy but I saw no Cricket signs anyway.....sooo I ask at customer service...they say they don't have a Cricket kiosk...but there is a small Best Buy mobile...where? At.the.MALL...

BACK in my car finally find the kiosk in the mall...I'm waiting in line..both the employees are busy. A woman randomly walks in and one of the guys leaves his customer to help her. I had been waiting there like 10 minutes...never.said.a.word. Apparently I look like a less viable customer...

They ALSO had no information about Cricket ANYWAY so I up and took my unviable ass out of there. 2 hours of my life. Wasted....
Old 07-03-2015, 06:31 PM   #1348
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Traffic.....you people are idiots! You are stupid, inconsiderate, disrespectful and a danger to society and yourself. And Im not leaving the house the rest of the weekend!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2015, 09:54 PM   #1349
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Well...

I've been waiting for 2 weeks for my landlord to put in an overhead light in my bedroom....

He planned it and never showed several times. Each time he SAID he was going to be here to do it I prepared my bed by covering it in the big plastic bag that I got my mattress in....

so....

He comes by today. Unannounced, unexpected and finally puts the light in. He had told me not to worry about my bed, that there would be no mess.

I found small pieces of debris here and there...no big deal...but THEN I found what looks like bbq sauce on the edge of my coverlet. It is huge. I'm going to have to take it to the laundromat and it will have to visit the dryer...which I hate using....

Sigh
Old 07-17-2015, 10:01 PM   #1350
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Her attitude as of late but I chalk it up to stress.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2015, 06:14 AM   #1351
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The more and more I think about something, I realize that things might not be what they seem to be. I think I am the victim of discrimination in the workplace and that thought really sucks.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 03:23 PM   #1352
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

My boss announced today that we would begin coming in at 6 am starting Monday. This crew has worked 5-2 for the last 3 years. I have been starting work at 5 am since 1994.

I know it sounds silly that this pisses me off, but that one hour makes a big difference in what time we actually get off. We are never guaranteed to get off at 2pm. If we work 9 hours and get off at 3 we are stuck in school traffic for 30 minutes of stop and go traffic before we get to the crossroads. If we get off at 4 we get tangled up in the other industrial plants traffic, which isn't as bad as the school traffic. If we work until 5 well everyone knows about 5 oclock traffic. And here is the kicker, if we have to work 12 hours and work 6 am to 6 pm, that sucks all the way around. In winter you go to work in the dark and go home in the dark. In summer ya don't get home until 7 pm and there isn't much time for doing outside stuff mowing gardening canning etc before it is time to eat dinner, shower and go to bed.

I don't know it just messes up my "norm" for the past 21 yrs. I don't do well with change, unless it is change for the better and there is no reason given for this change. OK I'm done ranting now.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 06:18 PM   #1353
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I fell on my ass today and busted up my foot.

Dumbass.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 07:20 PM   #1354
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Now what really pissed me off

While looking around the yard for eggs I turned over an old doghouse lid and a wasp got after me. I killed the little monster but not before he stung the bejesus out me. On the wrist, sore as a muther duck feels like his stinger went to the bone. But guess what? There will be NO MORE wasp nest on the property tomorrow.

Pissed me off and well ummm almost made me cry but don't tell nobody cuz, big boys don't cry big boys don't cry LOL

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 10:21 PM   #1355
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

Pompous, arrogant, and unfriendly *dare I say it* humans?
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2015, 05:22 PM   #1356
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

The goddamned not-quite-a-mosquito-but-definitely-something-in-that-genus that keeps relentlessly landing on me everywhere and biting me to shreds!

Bastard just got me good at least 4 times.

My relaxing tea interlude is definitely over now. I'm on the warpath; this bug must die.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:03 PM   #1357
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I use a reusable bag for shopping...it's Asheville...every one does...

WELL...

I get to the checkout and take everything out of said bag
and put it on the counter and hand the cashier the bag.

He asks if I want my stuff in the bag....I didnt bring it for nuttin

I say yes please and he replies "great. I can just handle everything 6 times"

REALLY??? I always offer to bag my own stuff. He said no...I'm doing something good for the planet. All you have to do is NOT BITCH!!

*end rant*
Old 07-30-2015, 05:51 PM   #1358
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Well...

I decided I really hate getting a nasty styrofoam cup when I get sweet tea at McDs...

So I took my big tall Patriots cup in and ordered a large tea and said I didnt need a cup...the kid behind the counter told me I needed to pour tea into a styrofoam cup THEN pour it into MY cup...

I told him that defeated the purpose...duh....

So his manager says its fine...the spigots for the tea sit way up...they wont touch my cup anyhow...

I finally get over to the tea station after debating congress and theres a lady replenishing lids etc...she sees my cup and tells me I cant use it. I tell her the manager said I could...she then tells me Im going to have to pay for the tea...no really??

I tell her Ive paid already and she mumbles something....

Im trying to do a good thing here folks!!! Frick and frack....

*end rant*
Old 08-01-2015, 10:44 PM   #1359
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Traffic and truck drivers

The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2015, 04:41 AM   #1360
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

My sister's ex boyfriend showing up at my house at 6:38 in the morning!

I am beyond pissed.
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post: