Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

A surprise ice cream from my parents, yummy

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #4942
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Reading a very informative book a friend recommended to me. Thank you.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 03:58 AM   #4943
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Waking up - having coffee with 2 of the greatest guys on the East Coast....
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:31 AM   #4944
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Enjoying a jammies day. It's been a wonderful, busy, fun filled long weekend but, it's lovely to have the time today to just chill out and relax.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 08:44 AM   #4945
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation
Default Simple things...

A Birthday card in the mail...
Gift cards...
Kind and gentle words...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #4946
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up with him and laughing like we always do in the mornings. Oh and reading over my grocery list that he decided to add to. Goes something like this:

What I started with:
foil
kibble
chick tits
eggs

He added:
Shitty foods that will sound good, cause we're hungry, then end up throwing out because they failed to meet our snobby standards for palatability...

Crappy snacks that end up stale at the back of the cupboard...

Food for animals we don't own, but feel responsible for, like birds

Cereal (killers)

I can always expect something like this from him. He never ceases to crack me up and bring me joy!!
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #4947
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Getting to work early...
Pulling into parking lot, and it's empty...
Seeing something moving but can't identify what it is...
Getting out of the truck to investigate because I'm nosy...
Walking 15 feet to see about 18 baby red slider turtles breaking out of their eggs and trying to get across the parking lot and up the hill so they can make it to the Bayou before the sun comes up...
Running back to my truck to grab a box so I can round as many as I can up to take them to the bayou before the mean, noisy, big steel monsters start pulling in and running them over...
The JOY of releasing as many as I could so they could grow up and I can do it again one day...
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #4948
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Watching my boss and my best friend get recognized by their colleagues. <sniff>
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #4949
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Getting to work early...
Walking 15 feet to see about 18 baby red slider turtles breaking out of their eggs and trying to get across the parking lot and up the hill so they can make it to the Bayou before the sun comes up...
Running back to my truck to grab a box so I can round as many as I can up to take them to the bayou before the mean, noisy, big steel monsters start pulling in and running them over...
The JOY of releasing as many as I could so they could grow up and I can do it again one day...
This is the coolest thing ever! Thank you for sharing it with us
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #4950
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Getting to work early...
This is so freaking cool!!!
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #4951
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler41 View Post
This is so freaking cool!!!
Wow, you all make me want to go back and check to see if there are any more. thanks Y'all!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 09:01 PM   #4952
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing that I'm loved

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #4953
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Stopping by to see my new granddaughter and taking my grandson a pack of colored low rise socks and watching him run and laugh when I put the black pair on his feet!!

Over the weekend while his sister was being born he stayed the night with me. When we got dressed in the morning he wanted black socks like mine. I promised him I would get him some. When I walked in tonight with all the socks, he was so happy to see a black pair... Why don't stores sell a six pack of black socks for toddlers instead of a multi colored pack? I will continue to search for more... but till then that baby boy was one thrilled black sock wearer... LOL
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 09:47 PM   #4954
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

what brought me joy was watching the Boston Celtics out playing Miami ~~~~~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #4955
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

snuggling with him after dinner. knowing he didn't feel so good. rubbing his head and just being next to him. knowing i'm one lucky girl.
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #4956
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Working on my son's class project with him.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 01:50 AM   #4957
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Walking into my parents house, being greeted by my sisters dog, Freddie. Goodness gracious, everytime he sees me its like its been years...but reality only one day i love that pup!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 03:13 AM   #4958
Rocket
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he (non male)
Relationship Status:
Kittygrrl's Daddy

Rocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

My pain medication.
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rocket For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #4959
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Knowing what I have to look forward to after work today. Thankfully it is a short work day.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 07:29 AM   #4960
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

That my first thoughts upon waking this morning were of my Beloved...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy