Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > New York Forums

View Poll Results: Whats your favorite Thing to do with Yarn !
Knit it.. 16 15.38%
Crochet it.. 18 17.31%
Knot it... 4 3.85%
Tie someone up .... 32 30.77%
Give it to my BFF/GF/Whatever to make me something special !!! 11 10.58%
Yarn ? Whats Yarn ? 15 14.42%
Dumb question.. I'm not answering ! 11 10.58%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation
Default Queer Knitting Circle aka Stitch n Bitch in NYC - Weekly !

I hope some people can join us, and remember if you are visiting to do so
All levels, all kinds of Needle work , though basically we knit But Cross Stitch, Needle point, and of course, Crochet, have shown up from time to time...
When: Every Monday 6 ( ish ) to.. 9 ( ish ) or closing
Where: Whole Foods Cafe at Houston & 2nd Avenue
Across from the Sushi Bar
Who: Anyone who wants to ; )

We have a group both on Ravelry and FaceBook, both are called Queer NYC Knitting Group ( or thereabouts.. ) Join for specific week to week availability ( but mostly we just are there..! )
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:56 PM   #2
fishinabaggie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me. Myself. Hers. Theirs. :)
Relationship Status:
Held Within The Arms of the Law

fishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking :)

Merrick, this is so cool! Wish I lived closer
Reminds me of this book I read.................

Liz~

~ GRATEFUL SOUL~

fishinabaggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:09 PM   #3
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinabaggie View Post
Merrick, this is so cool! Wish I lived closer
Reminds me of this book I read.................

Liz~
So visit sometime : )
Old 11-20-2009, 09:35 PM   #4
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation

Now there's a really cool thought. I would luv lluv luv to plan a vacation to NYC just do sit in a couple times to sit and crochet a few stitches... lol I would really enjoy that so much.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:27 AM   #5
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumV4me View Post
Now there's a really cool thought. I would luv lluv luv to plan a vacation to NYC just do sit in a couple times to sit and crochet a few stitches... lol I would really enjoy that so much.
Certainly, throw us in Its not like NYC is boring at any time !
Old 12-26-2009, 10:17 AM   #6
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping because I'm sooo jealous. Y'all need to go check this out if you are in the area!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:35 AM   #7
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Bumping because I'm sooo jealous. Y'all need to go check this out if you are in the area!
Thanks Arwen, we do have a good time We'll be ringing in the New Years next Monday, with lot s of New Years Crafty Resolutions !
Old 06-08-2010, 09:25 AM   #8
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

Ok, I am bumping this
Our Queer Knitting Group, still meets weekly, Mondays at the Houston Whole Foods at Bowery & Houston ( also known as 3rd Avenue & Houston )
Monday nights, second floor Cafe, across from the Sushi Bar ! Italian Food, Sushi, Wild Mixed Salads and Desserts as well as Coffee, Tea, Kombucha on Tap, assorted bottled drinks all available in the cafe ! We are there from 6 to 9, and are on Ravelry as well as FaceBook. Ravelry is the most updated spot
All fiber arts welcome, all levels of skill, and yes we will teach but give us some notice.. and all genders, sexualities, etc.. All are welcome ; )