Old 05-28-2010, 07:57 AM   #1
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Silly stuff the furkids do...

I know that many of us have furkids...and, from my own experience, I know they do some incredibly silly stuff...

Our menagerie (since the departure of the bunnies) consists of 4 cats and 2 dogs...a mini-dachshund and a collie with the worst breath ever.

Anyway...our youngest cat is a big cream-colored shorthair named Banshee (because he's a very talkative, yowly guy). He's also a hunter...stalks spiders, attacks dust motes....and has even caught a mouse in our basement (and narrowly missed catching another that escaped by running over my foot).

When he's hunting, he announces his capture with a proud rooowwwwrrrr sound. I heard it this morning...raced into the bathroom to see what it was that he caught (please not another mouse, please not another mouse)...and found him in proud possession of....a panti-liner.

Guess I need to make sure the cabinet door is fully closed....

So what silly stuff do your furkids do???
Old 05-28-2010, 08:03 AM   #2
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

lol! My cats are a constant source of amusement and enjoyment. They like to steal my knee high stockings. Their favorite thing is to take them down to the basement, through the cat door, and put them in their water dishes. Sammy, one of the black kittens (now a feisty adolescent), will steal anything and bring it to the basement. We heard a terrible racket a few weeks ago and found her trying to pull a plastic grocery bag filled with cans for recycling through that cat door. It was hilarious!
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 08:15 AM   #3
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I have 3 cats and a dog. I use a fly swater on them all. It is a means of just scarring them, but that has faded very fast. I give them time out when they misbehave. But really I have SUCKER in neon on my forehead.

I only take in strays (animals and people). I have found that animals are easier to handle than people. Never again with people. No. Just no.

The joy my pets bring to me is just unlimited. I cannot imagine life without them.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 08:16 AM   #4
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not so much silly as amazing at times ....

Since losing my two babies, Ember has been more vocal. He doesn't meow like other cats, but instead tries to speak. Some of the things we've heard ... "I don't know" and "I'm right behind you" among other various phrases. Of course not phonetically perfect, but close enough. I've even taught him how to say water. You can't walk in the room with a water bottle in your hand, he'll be all over you asking for water.

People think we're a bit off the wall with this, but thankfully our niece has witnessed some of his vocal prowess.

As far as silly, lately, Ember will try to run into the fridge when you open the door. I guess he's trying to tell me it's time to turn on the air conditioner. Otherwise, he's pretty much a mellow cat and I really haven't seen him do anything too silly. I'm sure when he was younger he's had his moments. I'll have to ask Mare about that.

When my Charlie was alive, he had the hots for my femme things. Nail files, high heels, makeup brushes. I would swear he was a little gay boy, but no - he was definitely a lady killer and charmer. (He was just "sensitive"). He'd like to stick his paws in my heels (usually my boots), and would steal my makeup brushes so he could rub his face all over them (even though they were soft, I didn't quite get that). He was always there when I was putting on my makeup, getting tips. Whip out a nail file and he'll grab your hand and pull it toward him. He'd want to take it somewhere private. *shrug* He was also the family hair stylist. In an attempt to wake you up in the morning, Charlie would sit at the top of the bed and run his paws through your hair. He's created some interesting and wild hair styles in his day.

Shaolyn on the other hand was pretty laid back and quiet. She did have a plastic bag fetish and would want to chew on bags. When she was alive, I'd have to make it a point to make sure no plastic was anywhere within her reach, as no plastic was safe. When she was a bit younger, she used to open the kitchen cabinets and sleep inside of them.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 01:31 PM   #5
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Shaolyn on the other hand was pretty laid back and quiet. She did have a plastic bag fetish and would want to chew on bags. When she was alive, I'd have to make it a point to make sure no plastic was anywhere within her reach, as no plastic was safe. When she was a bit younger, she used to open the kitchen cabinets and sleep inside of them.
Too funny NJFemmie...I was cracking up reading your post. I think our Mabel may be psychically related to your Shaolyn. She has a bag and box fetish....I have even found her in my briefcase and computer bag. If there's an "in" to be had, that's where she wants to be.

Late at night I hear...scratch, thunk...pause....scratch, thunk....pause....until I yell "Mabel, get out of the cupboards!" A minute later she stomps through the room with her tail in the air giving me THAT look.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:46 PM   #6
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Funny thread... love it! Most of you may (or may not!) know that Piscean and I have a small *cough* menagerie at home. We've always got somebody doing something funny.

Our pup Atticus (he's a wheaten/poodle mix from the shelter) will stand on his hind legs and do like, do this weird jump/hop/wave thing with his front. He's nuts!

Our youngest cat (Jack) is a total whore for coffee. I don't know if it's because he was a bottle baby rescue and we would smell like coffee when we fed him.. or what.. but it sure is amusing.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:03 PM   #7
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My two fur kids are crazy as all hell with there silly stuff,Diva(the pug) was a rescue she likes bisquits..not so much dog bisquits bit the ones I make from scratch.She will wait till they are made while she sits in the kitchen watching the process.When I take them out of the over she whines and crys to no end till I break one in two and let it cool off,then she takes what I give her and hides them everywhere.Both Diva and Rowdy(a jack russel/mini poodle) both play soccer with a scoobydo beach ball wich is smaller than a soccer ball and very light to move around.Diva plays guard,rowdy plays forward...me I just keep the ball out of the bushes and keep it in play.Both chase,hit, fall over & roll over the ball as it goes every where.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 03:07 PM   #8
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

I wouldn't know where to start. We have four cats and a beagle. Our house is like a perpetual Keystone Kops comedy with all the four-legged comedians

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 05:17 PM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

....lick my glasses....

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 05:34 PM   #10
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

I've had lots of animals in my life, especially dogs and horses, but I certainly met my match in my ex's boxer. BJ (the boxer) was the craziest thing. No matter how mad I might be, she'd have me laughing in a heartbeat with some crazy stunt, look, or sound. Her 2 funniest things were skateboarding (she taught herself and earned her own for Christmas) and playing monkey in the middle. She rawked at monkey. My ex and I would throw the ball (basketball size) back and forth, higher and higher. BJ would launch herself in the air and literally do backflips, flip sideways, everything she could to get that ball. And she got it as often as she missed it. She would most definitely pout if she didn't get her monkey time before bed. Damn I miss that dog!
GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GoofyLuvr For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #11
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

We have 5 kitties all in various ages but 3 are right around 5

the mackeral tabby who is named susie---affectionatly referred to as "sissy" because her brothers name was calvin after the hilarious "calvin and hobbes"

ok so ill admit sis is a little chunky but damn if my large marge cat cant outrun a fuckin cheetah to get to the fud bowl lol

and she was laying on the ottoman the other night which she loves to do and she rolls over occasionally and emits cute little kitty meows...she takes after me cause im an emoter esp at the tv lol so... i gently nudge her with my foot and right then she decides to roll over but gravity is not playing along and she gets almost rolled over and flops back the other way and the look on her face was "fuck this shit" and then she just rolled back on her other side and layed there and i had to bust out laughing beacuse i was like yeah that sucks sissy i know how that feels lololol

it was just so damn cute

i love our kitties and all kitties for that matter ...sometimes much more than humans lol
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 06:41 PM   #12
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I live with 4 cats and a jack russell terror, so someone is usually doing something silly. Here's the most recent dog incident.

I really like Lady Gaga and so watch her videos pretty regularly. She does one song, telephone, with Beyonce. At one point Beyonce says "You've been a bad girl gaga. A very bad girl." When Norah hears this line, she gets a scared look on her face and runs into the bedroom and hides. She thinks she's in trouble I'm guessing. I can't help but laugh, but I always go get her to let her know it's all good. Actually, when I listen to that song now I mute out that line. Poor Norah, such the good girl!
Old 05-28-2010, 07:02 PM   #13
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Chewy, my Chow, sits on my feet.
Mimi, the naughty Shiba Inu, sleeps with her face in my shoes.
Angel, my American Pitbull Terrier, brings me lovely dead things from the yard.

I'm a lucky girl.

Duchess
Old 05-28-2010, 07:14 PM   #14
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

My little baby has a favorite toy fur mouse named "Smacky". (Named after Bucky's toy teddybear in Get Fuzzy) She's had it since she was a kitten some 13 years ago and has loved a great deal of the fur off of it. What fur remains is stiff and spiked from cat spit...LOL

She loves to present Smacky to me and to Shelia. We'll hear some strange, loud meowing and then she will come trotting in with Smacky in her mouth. Eventually she will drop him and look so very proud of herself. However, one time she'd been carrying him around so long he was stuck to the roof of her mouth. I had to catch her and dribble water into her little mouth to set them both free...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 08:01 PM   #15
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

I have one fur face, she's a cat called Tigger, or Tiggy, Tiggs, Tiggly Wiggly, Wiggly Butt, Oy You Get Out Of There RIGHT NOW, Furry Arse, and a few choice other names that I won't mention in polite company ...
She's a little cute shite. I love her dearly and she most definately rules the roost, to the point where she is My only pet, I can't have any others because she will literally turn into inflate-a-cat at the sight of any other animal, hell, she even goes wild if an unknown person comes onto her patch, yeah, she's really, really wild ... I've even seen her go for an Alsatian who came down the front path when she was outside with Me.
A typical day involves her running around for her mad half hours, frequently, she loves to eat though, so as soon as food's on the go, play-time stops, it's time to feed a furry belly.
She loves to find the smallest space possible, or a bag and curl up to sleep there.
She has her own toys, not the ones you buy in a store, she loves the plastic rings from the top of soda bottles...
She's learnt some bad habits from Me though, when I tell her off, she does listen and stop, but she swears right back at Me!
But, she does cute so well, she loves to snuggle, but when she wants to, not when anyone else wants to.
That said, I do love her, she's adorable, cute as hell and always makes Me laugh, even if she has left Me scarred from My elbows down to My fingertips ...
Old 05-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #16
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Mr. Poo.. (the only boy in our kiss) is a mighty hunter..

It used to be his brother was the hunter/evisorater of the pack, but since his passing Poo has stepped up..

Except Mr. Poo doesn't eat what he kills...

To me... That is a nono... If you are not going to eat it, the you don't get to kill it... (except bats under the bed when the lady doesn't have her glasses or clothes on.. then you can kill it..)

So... Last weekish Mr. poo comes running into the house with a swallow in his mouth.. the poor bird was alive and kicking...

Lol.. I go into dog trainer mode and lower my voice, and tell him.. *DROP* (using the hand command at the same time)

The cat responded... *BLINK* and dropped the bird...

So.. I have four cats in the area with a live bird flitting around trying to get under ANYTHING...

I grab my squirt bottle and start herding them into other rooms.. Lock Poo in the bathroom and start looking for this bird..

The back courner of the sofa.. Of course..

I had to move, the coffee table, the end table, my craft table, and the sofa to get behind it and get this lil bird out..

So, using a plastic bag.. (I smoke and don't want to get nic on the bird) I get this bird, (thinking that he/she is a goner) take it outside and let it go...

I have never seen a bird move so fast...

I don't think it will be hanging out in the bushes around our house again..

The out come of this story?

Mr. Poo listens to me now.. lolololol.. I call for him and he comes...
Old 05-28-2010, 08:07 PM   #17
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

I have my curmudgeon Bobcat, my 16 year old Manx medium hair orange-tabby. She is mostly deaf and has always been rather vocal. I also tend to teach a lot online. I use a headset to call into the conference. So Bobcat sees my mouth move and figures I'm talking to her when I'm actually educating my students. So while I educate my students, Bobcat tells me of the trails and adventures of her day of sleeping.

When done, she hops in the smallest cardboard box (one of the single book boxes I get from Amazon) and sits there all regal. She then continues the conversation. Who knew that a cat that eats 3-6 times a day and sleeps the rest of the time has such a busy day?

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 08:31 PM   #18
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default She may have feathers and not fur... but she's damn cute!

My Mom adopted my pet Cockatial named Bella
This birdie has been great company for Mom while she's been so sick.
Mom loves to teach her new vocabulary or cell phone jingles.
This story was about a year ago, when I was staying at Mom's to take care of her...
When I was getting a shower, I stepped out infront of the vanity,
I dropped the towel and Bella goes.... (you ready for this?)
PRETTY GIRL
PRETTY GIRL
cricket cricket
WHATCHA DOING?
PRETTY GIRL

I about died of embarrassment
Bella just waited till I was BUCK naked!

She LOVES to ask you "Whatcha doing?" and Mom has taught her to "blow kisses" and say "Cutie Pie", "Here Kitty Kitty Kitty" and "Dirty Dawg" or "Dirty Birdie".

She has brightened Mom's days many times... too bad she might need to find a new home soon. Mom's gonna miss her so much.

She LOVES to eat banana chips...but spits coconut right back at you. Several times, when the "phone" rang...Mom or me would look for her cell phone.... just to realize that it was Bella!!

There are two pretty Budgies in the cage above her... she will climb to the upper corner, hang on for dear life, and twist her head sideways to look up at them and say "Whatcha doing? Whatcha doing? Pretty Bird Whatcha Doing... Budgie Dance Budgie Dance."

I LOVE that Mom adores Bella and spoils her rotten.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 01:01 PM   #19
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default DOGGY BRAIN FREEZE!!

I am really beat and it's HOT...
so on my trip to the goodwill, Willy Bear and I stopped for Rita's soft custard ice cream.
He goes NUTTS for vanilla custard!!
I get back to the car with his, he's jumping from seat to seat, lickin his chops like he was about to foam at the mouth...
Rita's put little doggy bones on top of his bowl.
I make him get on the floorboard and gave him the bowl...
He takes the dog bones off, puts them on the floor, licks them off and ATTACKS the ice cream. Several times he looked up at me, with his muzzle and forehead covered in cream. What cracked me up was... I looked down once to find him standing on three feet, face buried in bowl, and the forth leg up shaking and quivering, out behind him. A doggy brain freeze in the opposite end of the brain!!! LMCuteAO!!!!!
He licked his bowl clean...still standing on three feet... then begged for what was left of mine.
All the way home, he kept digging his cold little nose into the seat and that back leg still shivering.

Too sweet!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 02:23 PM   #20
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

[COLOR="Purple"]OMG this is such a fun thread I have two dogs, one is a Jack Russell and the other is a mix of Chihuahua I think[ but anyway they are great!! They love the dog park which I am taking tomorrow just because I love to see them having fun. Everyone's pets sounded adorable to me./COLOR]
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:

Tags
furkids, pets