Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-02-2017, 01:21 PM   #6221
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Good advice both of you. Thanks. I will pull these out of my ass one way or another tonight.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 02:26 PM   #6222
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I simply chose my season, and took to the drawing board, I doodled up my idea, and it is one of my favourite things of the season. Overthinking it tends to complicate the project. It doesn't need to be complicated. Pick a season, what is representative of that season for you? Put to paper and pretty it up! You got this!
Old 05-02-2017, 05:32 PM   #6223
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Good advice both of you. Thanks. I will pull these out of my ass one way or another tonight.
You can do it!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 06:55 PM   #6224
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I'm really struggling you guys. I know if I work hard I can get them in just under the wire, but I'm feeling defeated and worried. Pep talks appreciated!
You're not alone CCB. I will get mine there under the wire, but just barely. I'm having a hard time rustling up the motivation.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 06:25 PM   #6225
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Hey, Crafty Peeps! My twinchies are done. They will go in FedEx tomorrow for Friday delivery, nanners.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 06:28 PM   #6226
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Excellent, Georgia!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 12:29 PM   #6227
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
"For 2017, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2017. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2017. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2017 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/14/17. I can start participating in new projects on 8/14/17. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/17, able to participate 7/28/17)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/14/17, able to participate 8/14/17)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

Sorry, I am having a lot pf personal problems right now and missed the late date of 5/7/16. I can start participating in projects 11/7/14. I have added myself to the list below:

1. CCB (missed late date of 5/7/16 ab;e to participate 11/7/16)

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 07:01 PM   #6228
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Today's update!

1. Nanners -RECEIVED
2. Clay - RECEIVED
3. Gemme -RECEIVED
4. nycfem / Jennifer - en route- 2nd set...
5. Besame RECEIVED
6. CCB not participating
7. Breathless - RECEIVED
8. amiyesiam/suzanne - RECEIVED
9. Cara - RECEIVED
10. Logicaly RECEIVED
11. GeorgiaMa'am
12. Tommi RECEIVED

Nycfem, nothing today...hoping for tomorrow!
Since Fedex delivers to the office in my condo building, anything that comes on Friday or Saturday will end up there and the office is not open until Monday evening...I will package everything up and get them in the mail on Tuesday of next week so everyone should have them by the end of the week exceot possibly Breathless in Canada...depends on how quick Customs wants to be.

Is anyone thinking of wrangling next?
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 07:28 PM   #6229
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had some ideas but I'm open to whomever is interested and whatever they have going on.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 09:42 AM   #6230
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

nanners, FedEx says they delivered my package this morning at 9:30am. Sorry, I didn't know you wouldn't get it right away!

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 04:25 PM   #6231
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

1. Nanners -RECEIVED
2. Clay - RECEIVED
3. Gemme -RECEIVED
4. nycfem / Jennifer - RECEIVED
5. Besame RECEIVED
6. CCB not participating
7. Breathless - RECEIVED
8. amiyesiam/suzanne - RECEIVED
9. Cara - RECEIVED
10. Logicaly RECEIVED
11. GeorgiaMa'am RECEIVED
12. Tommi RECEIVED

Sooo, that means it's time for the wrangler to wrangle and send out! Thank you so much for participating!

Next??
Gemme, what's your idea?
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 05:23 PM   #6232
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Ami did a project a number of years ago in which she mailed each individual the same ephemera to work with and complete the project using at least a certain percentage of those supplies (not all if you didn't want).

I'd like to do the same type of thing. It would require a bit more time as I'd have to mail out to everyone before they could really begin on the project but it worked out really well last time.

Does that sound like something that would be enjoyable to you all?

If not, I have other ideas but this one has been bouncing around in my noggin for some time now and I'd like to give it a shot if there's interest.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 06:50 PM   #6233
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Count me in as totally interested and also willing to pay a little more since it would cost more to do. I find this type of project so fun.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 06:52 PM   #6234
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Note to CCB: Please remember that you are welcome and encouraged (wink) to still participate in the thread (including related to discussion about group projects) and to do individual trades. Please don't go disappearing on us because we love you too much. Just sayin'!

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 06:55 PM   #6235
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Hey, y'all, my second mailing of twinchies did arrive! I guess I will just never know what became of the first package but I'm hoping that one day it will turn up. You never know!

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 11:35 PM   #6236
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Im game! Not quite sure what the project is, however it sounds fun just the same ;-)
Old 05-05-2017, 11:37 PM   #6237
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure either what exactly the project is, but I've been waiting to jump in on something I think I could handle...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 11:45 PM   #6238
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I think I remember doing this project years ago. I might be interested in participating if i could learn more about it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2017, 05:00 AM   #6239
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I was thinking of having an open topic and just giving you size and material parameters but allowing the subject to be up to the participants. If that's not preferred, I would offer a more specific theme.

There's a lot of gray area with rounds like this, but that can be part of the fun. You can really let your imagination go wild and free.

I think it would be great for newbies to get their feet wet!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2017, 05:02 AM   #6240
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I think I remember doing this project years ago. I might be interested in participating if i could learn more about it.
I believe it was one of the triptych projects, if my memory holds.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types