Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 02-12-2018, 12:10 PM   #381
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
The Wilhelm scream is a stock sound effect of a man screaming that has been used in movies and television series. The scream is often used when someone is shot, falls from a great height, or is thrown from an explosion.

Sidebar: IF my useless trivia knowledge is correct, it was first used in the movie Distant Drums
That sounds correct, homoe.....

And your new word is..... ???

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:10 PM   #382
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Eunuchs . ...refers to ....castration of reproductive anatomical parts on an human being.

New Word(film term): Wilhelm-Scream

Eunuchs used in the book refers a man who has been castrated; one employed to guard the women's living areas at an oriental court.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:18 PM   #383
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

new word............obsequious
Old 02-12-2018, 12:26 PM   #384
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
new word............obsequious
Obsequious . ...Refers to obeying to an servile degree....

New Word: Troubradour

_____ ______
Old 02-12-2018, 12:41 PM   #385
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Obsequious . ...Refers to obeying to an servile degree....

New Word: Troubradour
A French medieval lyric poet composing and singing in especially on the theme of courtly love.

new word...........Denouement
Old 02-12-2018, 12:48 PM   #386
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Smile ***whoooo-whooooo***

Quote:
A French medieval lyric poet composing and singing in especially on the theme of courtly love.

new word...........Denouement
Denouement ... Largely refers to how an written story or script wraps up the story by stitching all the parts of a story together.

New (last one for me today) Word: Tytonidae

_____ ______
Old 02-12-2018, 01:25 PM   #387
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Denouement ... Largely refers to how an written story or script wraps up the story by stitching all the parts of a story together.

New (last one for me today) Word: Tytonidae
A family of owls comprising the barn owls and being distinguished by an un-notched sternum and large clavicles.

new word..............propinquity
Old 02-12-2018, 08:41 PM   #388
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
A family of owls comprising the barn owls and being distinguished by an un-notched sternum and large clavicles.

new word..............propinquity
a strong bond either through kinship of very close friendship

New Word: syncophant
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:24 PM   #389
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
a strong bond either through kinship of very close friendship

New Word: syncophant
A person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage.

new word brandish...
Old 02-13-2018, 08:39 PM   #390
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
A person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage.

new word brandish...
OMG, that word was in a book I just read!

If I pick up a book and turn to an favorite passage to read, and hold the book up while reading aloud, I'm brandishing the book!

New Word (the only one for today): Carousel ..... ��

_____ ______
Old 02-13-2018, 08:42 PM   #391
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

If I pick up a book and turn to an favorite passage to read, and hold the book up while reading aloud, I'm brandishing the book!

Cute but I've NEVER heard of brandishing a book...............
Old 02-13-2018, 08:45 PM   #392
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

1.A tournament in which groups of knights took part in chariot races and other demonstrations of equestrian skills.
2. A merry-go-round
3. A Broadway play
New word........serendipity
Old 02-13-2018, 08:56 PM   #393
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
1.A tournament in which groups of knights took part in chariot races and other demonstrations of equestrian skills.
2. A merry-go-round
3. A Broadway play
New word........serendipity
That's a GREAT movie, lol! (John Cusack, Kate Beckingdale)

SERENDIPITY, is the notion that a certain set of occurrences happen in meaningful ways; in lighthearted, welcomed ways.

Ps/ Jonathan's best friend who writes newspaper obituaries is so freaking hilarious. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie!

The next new .... word (last one, for real): Patchouli

_____ ______
Old 02-13-2018, 08:58 PM   #394
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
That's a GREAT movie, lol!

The next new .... word (last one, for real): Patchouli
That is a scent that always takes me back to my youthful and carefree days of the 70's!

Patchouli oil has a strong, slightly sweet, intoxicating scent. Due to its intense scent, even when diluted, a little patchouli oil goes a long way.

new word..........halcyon
Old 02-15-2018, 08:42 AM   #395
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
That is a scent that always takes me back to my youthful and carefree days of the 70's!

Patchouli oil has a strong, slightly sweet, intoxicating scent. Due to its intense scent, even when diluted, a little patchouli oil goes a long way.

new word..........halcyon
Halcyon denotes an time in the past when things were idyllic, peaceful and happy. Or, it could denote the Blue Kingfisher bird, in mythical ways: the idea that thus bird breeds during winter solstice and is believed to charm the wind and waves of water into calmness.

New Word: Renaissance

_____ ______
Old 02-15-2018, 08:54 AM   #396
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Halcyon denotes an time in the past when things were idyllic, peaceful and happy. Or, it could denote the Blue Kingfisher bird, in mythical ways: the idea that thus bird breeds during winter solstice and is believed to charm the wind and waves of water into calmness.

New Word: Renaissance
Renaissance means “rebirth” or “reawakening.” Also a period of time in Europe from roughly the fourteenth through the middle of the seventeenth centuries, based on the rediscovery of the literature of Greece and Rome.

new word..............Ailurophile
Old 02-15-2018, 09:03 AM   #397
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Renaissance means “rebirth” or “reawakening.” Also a period of time in Europe from roughly the fourteenth through the middle of the seventeenth centuries, based on the rediscovery of the literature of Greece and Rome.

new word..............Ailurophile
OMG, you're inside my head and was probably watching me buy the latest round of cards, stickers and stamps, LOL

Ailurophile... Infers that you're an Cat lover!

New Word: Utopian

_____ ______
Old 02-15-2018, 09:49 PM   #398
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Utopian..........

Meaning modeled on or aiming for a state in which everything is perfect; idealistic.

new word..............scoot
Old 02-16-2018, 10:23 AM   #399
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Utopian..........

Meaning modeled on or aiming for a state in which everything is perfect; idealistic.

new word.............scoot
To Scoot means to slide over on a bench or this word is used to infer that one needs to leave, take off soon.

New Word: Rumplestiltskin

_____ ______
Old 02-16-2018, 12:45 PM   #400
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
To Scoot means to slide over on a bench or this word is used to infer that one needs to leave, take off soon.

New Word: Rumplestiltskin
Brothers Grimm Fairy tale character..........associated with Germany

new word..........woebegone