Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
the fact that baby dolphins are dying and that the biggest "suspect" they have is BP...

did you buy gas this week from BP?

Have you forgiven them?
Heeeaall NO! After years of driving, I gave up my truck and carpool now.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2011, 07:41 PM   #302
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

The facts are that having a brain and working for WalMart is not a vital employee requirement upon hiring... Wild goose chases across town is not how we wanted to spend our evening.
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #303
alilhoneybee

How Do You Identify?:
soft spoken femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, any feminine pronoun spoken with respect will suffice.
Relationship Status:
content with myself

alilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputation

The fact that some people think it is ok to take something that you worked so hard to get!
Old 03-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #304
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Our representative, what a dirt bag!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2011, 08:01 PM   #305
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

My boss.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:21 PM   #306
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Paying $3.48 for gas near my office and seeing it for $3.67 close to home.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2011, 09:28 PM   #307
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Went to Sonic for supper at 9pm......Bacon Cheeseburger heaven.....so what pissed me off.....THEY DON'T HAVE THE RED VELVET CHEESECAKE BLAST anymore...you remember orgasm in a cup.....they don't have it anymore

and not only that

I'm out of peas, you know them little green round ones. OMG that is like being out of Duke's Mayo, or toilet paper.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2011, 09:52 PM   #308
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What the Wisconsin legislature pulled with the public employees collective bargaining bill!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2011, 10:50 PM   #309
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

TWO days in a row the skies OPENED UP ON ME when I was loading the car at the store and while picking up today's luncheon order. SOAKED TO THE BONE two days in a row!! THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR POSTING "THE SKY IS FALLING!!" yesterday! It truly felt like it was today at 12:30....

Plus.... what WI did and is doing to employees and what other States/local governments are doing to teachers and other workers...yet the legislature and Governors still getting their high wages, perks, per diems and vacation/retirement/benefit packages. I lived through what Ed Rendell did to PA employees.... I complained then, but know in my heart that other people have it much worse and our Nation as a whole is in a Crisis that will not be easy to overcome. It pisses me off that much of our Crisis is "self-inflicted" by those we vote into office.

You will hardly ever hear me talk politics.... Being a Legislative Analyst and working for Health Care and Human Services and the Department of Public Welfare; I get burned out on politics and red-tape, as well as "red-folders" containing House and Senate Bills (I NEVER got paid near as much as the Legislators/Law Makers that would draft/write those awful Bills....but I sure did CLEAN UP AFTER them many times)..... But my inner self remains very passionate about many political things; sometimes I just don't have the right words to express those passions. .......I guess that's one reason being a Legislative Analyst pissed me off.... I'd get pissed when *I* as an Agency Employee had to draft an Analysis as "Support" or "This Agency Does Not Support" or "This Agency Remains Neutral" or "Support With Amendments Only" on a Bill that clearly went against my better judgment.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2011, 01:08 AM   #310
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hypocrites really piss me off. On one hand, they are being so politically correct leftest by saying they support labor during the WI public employee mess the past few weeks- then make jokes about government employees intelligence, etc. today. Bunch of bullshit.
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2011, 07:21 PM   #311
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Fred Phelps and his family of dick-wads is planning on protesting at the funeral of the seven kids (the youngest one was 7 months) one family lost in a horrendous fire right here in the Harrisburg, PA area.

Yeah......that's just what this poor family needs right now.

~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #312
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
I can't believe how lazy some people can be. At work today someone opened a new ream of paper and instead of walking just 5 feet to the paper can, they just tossed the wrapper on the floor.

It pisses me off when they think "let someone else pick it up".

So what pissed YOU off today????
This is too much!

I'm a bit pissed that I might have to purchase an entire new spa heater when it looks the problem is just a sensor!!! But, I am searching for a supplier that will sell me the one part.

I might still have to go with the whole unit, but there is quite a price difference (as well as installation time and difficulty) between the two. It is such a modular world!!!
Old 03-11-2011, 10:26 PM   #313
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,617 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Cleveland Clinic...I wont even tell you the whole story...but it took me 2 hours ..from 3 PM Friday to 5 PM Friday to get it fixed and I burnt my second sheet of biscuits in doing so. But its fixed.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:47 PM   #314
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

This dam cold has landed on me like a ton of bricks,coughing,stuffed uo nose ,crud running down my troat..yuck ...go a way damit!
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #315
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Had to air up the tires on the yard trailer, that is normal....but I didn't expect to have to jump off the mower that has been stored in the building all winter.....that pisses me off. how is it that the mower that sat out in the rain and freezing temps all winter didn't give me any trouble but the one I kept dry and inside is the one to give trouble....course that is my life, always expect the unexpected

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #316
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

that there are only 14 episodes of the Firefly series!
Old 03-12-2011, 09:04 PM   #317
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

arrgghhhh!!! My windshield has a crack in it! I am sure its due to the radical freezing then 60 degree temps we have been having in Ohio the past 4 weeks. :::::face palm:::::
Old 03-12-2011, 09:41 PM   #318
stonebutchinpa

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
Single

stonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputation

Coming home from a shitty date. I would have had more fun staying home with my pets
stonebutchinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stonebutchinpa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 12:58 AM   #319
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

having rapid hot flashes tonight!! It makes me wish I had a VERY private mountain hideaway so I could go streaking through the yard at night or have my very own private nudest camp in the chilly mountain air!!
I can't take hot flashes and Shingles!! It will KILL me this coming summer!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 01:07 AM   #320
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

The four-year old big screen going KAPUT! And...the repair estimate is almost as much as a new one if we are willing to downsize by 6 inches... *Growling*
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote