Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 11-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #1
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation
Default old chicken makes good broth :)

nobody posted in this thread yet ... I am hoping more people will post here since I have the need to talk about my pains and aches
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Girlll lemme tell you I have had some good chicken soup in mah lifetime
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #3
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
Well, Im not 50 yet.

So I'll come back in 6 years.

But my eyes are going bad, and my back hurts and I wake up grumpy.

lol ...well jack we can lower the age limit here just for you since you fit the category
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:19 PM   #4
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Vlasta, in less than a month, I'll be celebrating the 30th anniversary of my 21st birthday. I'm guessing, I fit in just fine around here. I can match aches and pains with you as long as neither of us have to pole dance
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:34 AM   #5
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Vlasta, in less than a month, I'll be celebrating the 30th anniversary of my 21st birthday. I'm guessing, I fit in just fine around here. I can match aches and pains with you as long as neither of us have to pole dance
Hey now, I come here to see you stealking my lines? The 30th anniversary of your 21st birthday? You laugh at me when I say it, and I find you hear using it. Real nice smartypants! lmao
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:02 AM   #6
Angelika

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Not available

Angelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST Reputation

I just turned 45 last week, and while I do not technically qualify for this group , I certainly do not fit into the under 30 *chuckles* ... and personally I have always been drawn to the generations that were ahead of me, not behind me ... so if nobody minds, can I come in and play too? I have been known to beg if I feel it will get me somewhere!

Angelika
Angelika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #7
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh Lord...

I'm in my late 40's and my health is not what it used to be. I have had 2 heart attacks, and everything seems to have gone to he** in a hand bag. I wake up, and am glad I wake up.

Aches and pains...mainly my lower back after playing golf.

30 seems such a l o n g time ago.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #8
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
I just turned 45 last week, and while I do not technically qualify for this group , I certainly do not fit into the under 30 *chuckles* ... and personally I have always been drawn to the generations that were ahead of me, not behind me ... so if nobody minds, can I come in and play too? I have been known to beg if I feel it will get me somewhere!

Angelika

I think anyone that wants to come play in folks over 50 thread, should. Nothing here locking anyone out, lol. Besides, it seems like Vlasta and I are the only ones admitting it.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #9
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
I'm in my late 40's and my health is not what it used to be. I have had 2 heart attacks, and everything seems to have gone to he** in a hand bag. I wake up, and am glad I wake up.

Aches and pains...mainly my lower back after playing golf.

30 seems such a l o n g time ago.
Andrew, I know what you mean about aches and pains. I just wished I had the get up and go I had at 30.
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2009, 04:44 AM   #10
Angelika

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Not available

Angelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST Reputation

*chuckles*

Thanks.

Angelika

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I think anyone that wants to come play in folks over 50 thread, should. Nothing here locking anyone out, lol. Besides, it seems like Vlasta and I are the only ones admitting it.
Angelika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:28 AM   #11
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Hell at the rate I'm going, if i wait 'till I'm 50, I will have forgotten that I meant to post in this thread.

I have the aches some, and the lack of energy, but what is really bugging me is the loss of short-term memory....or long-term memory for that matter.

A (who is also not yet 50, but waaaay past 30)
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:58 AM   #12
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

when i was a kid, i couldn't understand why "old" people used to talk so much about bowel movements. now i know. nothing like a good BM to make your day right.

i'm over 50 and paying for all the foolishness when i was younger and more flexible. youth really *is* wasted on the young.

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2009, 05:50 PM   #13
T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little man View Post
when i was a kid, i couldn't understand why "old" people used to talk so much about bowel movements. now i know. nothing like a good BM to make your day right.

i'm over 50 and paying for all the foolishness when i was younger and more flexible. youth really *is* wasted on the young.
I couldn't agree more, with both LOL

Way over 50 here, and yup I have aches and pains. Of course I didn't believe anything I was told about getting older when I was younger, and now here I am. There's something about experiencing things you were told about and didn't believe that just isn't at all pleasant *chuckling*.

I might be old, but I can BBQ a mean tri-tip

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to T D For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2009, 01:05 AM   #14
Turino

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Relationship Status:
available

Turino Has the BEST ReputationTurino Has the BEST ReputationTurino Has the BEST ReputationTurino Has the BEST ReputationTurino Has the BEST ReputationTurino Has the BEST ReputationTurino Has the BEST ReputationTurino Has the BEST ReputationTurino Has the BEST ReputationTurino Has the BEST ReputationTurino Has the BEST Reputation

ah yes... waking up after a good night sleep and being in more pain than when you went to bed...good times
Old 12-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #15
Daryn
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
genderqueer leaning male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/ze
Relationship Status:
open to persuasion.....

Daryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST Reputation

Double nickels here and this cold spell is making everything in my body ache. Also, have some ex-jock gone to hayseed issues... mostly caused by a broken ankle years ago. It never healed right.
Daryn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daryn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #16
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little man View Post

amen to that littleman...
I actually stay up late at night to watch the infomercials on colon cleansing now instead of to go out dancing......(ok truth is i set my alarm so I wake up to watch it)

Every morning I go get the paper check the obituaries if I am not in them I head off to work
Old 01-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #17
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Whoaaaaaa! Wait a minute now! You mean I'm not the only one? Praise prune juice!
Old 01-07-2010, 05:18 PM   #18
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

i have found consuming 8 ounces of fresh blueberries every day...or 4 ounces of fresh blackberries seems to do the job..... course I am developing this blue tint......
Old 01-07-2010, 06:15 PM   #19
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

55 years here and excited I am now eligible for some senior discounts.

There are drugs (Aleve) for the knee pains but I am really unhappy when I can't find simple, every day words in my vocabulary any more. I am blessed that Rene is younger and fills in my words.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:23 PM   #20
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Old fashioned oats every morning with a teaspoon of oat bran and another half teaspoon of flax seeds. No butter,sugar or milk. Getting old takes a strong will. Like Andrea, a dictionary, thesaurus and a long list of common nouns would help.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post: