Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 10:30 PM   #261
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
An absolutely fantastic day out today!!
Picture this: 2 kids (6 & 8 yrs old) threading Cheerios on yarn (the little girl can't say Cheerios, she calls them "Oreos").... then spreading ooooeey gooooey sticky peanut butter on each string of Cheerios ---OH that was FUNNN!! We all got it on our jeans, thanks to the 6 yr old getting a little TOO excited!! ......then dipping them (the strings, NOT the kids!) in a bucket of bird seed and running out to the yard to hang them on a tree... (finished nearly 2 dozen "bird feeders") ...then dashing back to the porch to "hide from the birdies and watch".... After no birdies arrived, I had to convince the kids that "the birdies have to smell the peanut butter and find them first, maybe you'll get to see birdies tomorrow... but squirrels like peanut butter too!!"

It was a GREAT day!!
The kids are wore out, my friend (their Gramma) gets to rest, and the squirrelies get a midnight snack!!
Now, if we can just get the peanut butter off our jeans and the carpet on the porch!!! LMAO!!!

Graet post...So well I can relate...lol
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 10:47 PM   #262
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation
Default What made me smile today...

Building a big fire to take the nip out of the air while my lady was making the best smells in the kitchen... enjoying both the fire and dinner with her after...

... lots of laughing and zingers talking with my bf back home on the phone for almost an hour...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 10:51 PM   #263
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking back on the day, and remembering the look on my son's face when I didn't cry getting my tattoo. um, yeah, like some little tiny pokes like that are gonna make ME cry! hahaha... Tattoos do not hurt, irritate maybe, hurt, nope (unless it's on a bone, then ya might see my eyes start to glaze over a little bit)

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mindy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #264
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Out with the old and in with the new.

My system crashed Saturday afternoon. Got a new one, set it up, and am back on line this morning. The smilie part is, I did it ALL by myself!

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 11:44 AM   #265
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My rug-a-muffin smooch pooches snoozing in a sunny patch after wearing themselves out ...they gave me a big smile with their "fetish" for eachother's ears while being all rough-and-tumble like 2 kids.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #266
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up this morning to the sound of the 4 year old granddaughter singing twinkle twinkle at the top of her lungs to the 5 day old granddaughter....so she would go to sleep.

Life is grand.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:41 PM   #267
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Thoreau View Post
I woke up this morning to the sound of the 4 year old granddaughter singing twinkle twinkle at the top of her lungs to the 5 day old granddaughter....so she would go to sleep.

Life is grand.

That was cute..Congrats on the baby as well.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:44 PM   #268
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Default What made you smile today?

I went to my sisters house and offered my assistance filing her bill from 2002 up to now...It made me smile vecause I love doing service work first off..Second, because she was so greatful.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:46 PM   #269
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

An unexpected and very generous offer.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 11:57 PM   #270
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

besides the warm spring-like weather..... not a dang thang made me smile much today- in fact.... most of it pretty much disgusted me
thank goodness that a day only has 24 hours in it- so we'll see where things go- there's always the next day!

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 12:26 AM   #271
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A Variegated Fairy Wren...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 10:17 AM   #272
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

My furkids and I on our deck, me drinking coffee, and we all are animals watching.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 10:18 AM   #273
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

My early walk with Simon in the sunshine this morning

My job and it picking up cause spring is here

Thankful for all the little things...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 10:18 AM   #274
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Every morning starts like this!

Puppy kisses that begin the moment I open my eyes ...
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 10:19 AM   #275
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

the sounds of birds who have returned to the park...how pleasant they are to my soul....
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #276
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

"Her Name is Stephen" is on Sat. on CNN Presents. I will have to find more about this show. All I know about it is that it is on this weekend at 8 and 11 pm ET.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 10:46 AM   #277
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

"Her Name is Steven" is about Steve Stanton. He was fired after a newspaper outted him as being trans, male to female.

It should be a good program.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 11:08 AM   #278
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Default What made you smile today?

It honestly does not take much to put a smile on my face...But today my reason is this:
I smiled when I woke to find so many wonderful people sharing such personal writings on diffrent post.
Also, to have recieved such nice pm's and comments.
Thank you so much everyone!
Old 03-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #279
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today....

The peaceful morning, hearing the birds chirpping. YAY spring is on it's way!

The weather was warm enough today to wear capri pants & flip flops to work!

Plans this weekend for a little road trip to New Orleans with friends!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 11:22 AM   #280
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
What made me smile today....

The peaceful morning, hearing the birds chirpping. YAY spring is on it's way!

The weather was warm enough today to wear capri pants & flip flops to work!

Plans this weekend for a little road trip to New Orleans with friends!

Gotta love flip-flops...lol
Do you remember when a thong was something you wore on your feet.?....Smile
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile