*~*~*~*~**~

How Do You Identify?:
Saucy Wench
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Happy ♡

Thanked 43,026 Times in 10,760 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Ditto What Gemme said, only about my own Mister.

*~*~ VEGAS, BABY! ~*~*~
October 6-9, 2017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 01:00 AM   #3142
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hello usually.... :)
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 368 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I have had way too much coffee today & my body is buzzing...
I confess Instructions & me simply don't mix....
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 07:07 PM   #3143
girl_dee
*~*~*~*~**~

How Do You Identify?:
Saucy Wench
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Happy ♡

Thanked 43,026 Times in 10,760 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i confess i am always unsettled when my Mister is traveling

i confess i miss her and am counting down the days!

*~*~ VEGAS, BABY! ~*~*~
October 6-9, 2017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 08:50 PM   #3144
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: On a very private 2.19 acres in the woods and I love it!
Thanked 6,940 Times in 1,813 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I have an obsession with modifying my mossberg .410 cruiser shotgun. It is a 6 shot, pistol grip with an 18.5 inch barrel. I want to put a vertical forend on it, a stock with a pistol grip - good luck on that one. I don't believe anyone makes a pistol grip with a stock for the .410 ... I have spent too many hours looking, reading forums, etc

And I think I will end up sawing 3 inches off the barrel. Shhh, that would make it illegal. It's our secret.

I can't stop wanting to modify it ... I do this with just about everything. I cut one of my my 12 gauge stocks down to a 10" length of pull, love it, perfect length for me. Now I am looking at a top folding stock with a pistol grip for it ... and there goes the perfect 10" length of pull out the window.

See what I mean???

I hope I do not start monkeying around with my mossberg 12 gauge chainsaw model. I keep having these thoughts on how to make it cooler looking ... it is perfect like it is ... even has a breacher barrel!!!

I just wear me out sometimes!!!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2017, 09:32 AM   #3145
firecat242

How Do You Identify?:
Woman first...anything after that is on a need to know basis.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am in a committed relationship with myself.

firecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I binge watch Orange is the New Black and The L Word. I am such geek.

firecat242 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firecat242 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2017, 08:50 AM   #3146
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation
Default My heart hurts

I confess that I emotionally hurt someone that I love with all my heart. I let emotions, lack of trust, a lack of understanding, and a pinch of jealousy direct my words. I can't take them back and I can't undo the hurt. This was a painful growing experience for me. I hope she can forgive my horrible transgression and allow me to show her that is not fundamentally who I am. I have some work to do on myself and work through the issues from our past that I let affect me still.

Know that I love you and I throw myself before the mercy of your heart....

Stefan
hopelessromantic69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hopelessromantic69 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2017, 03:04 PM   #3147
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,318 Times in 1,041 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I confess as much as I hoped members of my family would stop believing the spin and see my father for who and what he truly is, now that it's actually happening I feel bad for him, even if he does deserve it.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2017, 05:51 PM   #3148
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,549 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I have a friend I love dearly but I'm seriously beginning to think she is a hypochondriac!!!!!! My spouse and I both are feeling this way, and I'm not sure how to approach our friend about it.

Gayandgray is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2017, 06:06 PM   #3149
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,318 Times in 1,041 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I've been eating like there's going to be no food left in the country when I wake up tomorrow. So don't just stand there - get it while I can!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2017, 09:09 PM   #3150
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 10,035 Times in 3,148 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, I'm right damn proud of myself after dealing with DirecTv and setting up a BUNCH of free equipment, free service call, free install, free ShowTime and Sports Package and a 20$ discount off the bill for the next year....all after they had been demanding for months that they couldn't replace equipment, they could only upgrade at a very high cost...
Well, I don't mind confessing I'm proud I know how to negotiate and get things done.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: