Notices

Old 08-25-2013, 07:29 PM   #61
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My general leaving the house three-point-check is
  • Keys
  • wallet
  • Phone

If I don't have pockets and will need my hands free, I put everything in a small black messenger bag.

If I'm going somewhere that means I will have time to kill, there is always a book packed.

On Fridays, when I teach out of the house all day, it's all of the above, plus food for cooking lunch for the 30 or so folks in the school house ( I teach cooking/serve lunch) plus water bottles and layers for my daughter and I.

Other than that, I work from home, so I am relieved of the duty of packing myself up for a day.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2019, 04:49 PM   #62
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Since last summer, I've been using a decent sized messenger bag, which is capable of carrying my electronic notebook, other important materials I might need for the day, and is super comfortable to wear since is has a fairly big strap that is padded.

There's also little pockets inside for pens, lipstick, tissues and a place to keep a back up supply of medicine I might need if I stay over night elsewhere, other than home.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2019, 08:30 AM   #63
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wow my pack bag has changed in the past few years!

I usually leave the house in the morning with 2-3 bags.

One is work things, files, folders, forms, wallet, key rings, vitamins, chapstick.

Second is lunch, snacks, drinks, tea bags and usually something in case of emergency, which happens often, that can cover for a dinner.

Third is if I'm going to the gym after or before work. That would be gym shoes or cycling shoes, shorts or leggings, tank top, and layer if necessary. Bottle of water, and a hand towel. Notebook and pen if I'm working with my trainer- she writes out my workouts.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2019, 10:14 AM   #64
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Lug bag-wallet, keys, fenty gloss bomb, gloves, fountain pen, sanitizer, ponytail elastic, iphone, granola bar
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2019, 02:10 PM   #65
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Where do men put their stuff? I never wear clothes where there isn't a combined total of 8 pockets available. Problem is, I can never remember which pocket my keys or c.card are in but I'd rather do that then have to dump out my purse at a grocery counter checkout while the whole line behind me fumes.
Old 01-19-2019, 05:47 PM   #66
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Lug bag-wallet, keys, fenty gloss bomb, gloves, fountain pen, sanitizer, ponytail elastic, iphone, granola bar

sounds like you've got everything but the kitchen sink in there.....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 07:12 PM   #67
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Where do men put their stuff? I never wear clothes where there isn't a combined total of 8 pockets available. Problem is, I can never remember which pocket my keys or c.card are in but I'd rather do that then have to dump out my purse at a grocery counter checkout while the whole line behind me fumes.

I'm with you COLLETTE I've gotta have the pockets...
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2019, 02:10 PM   #68
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
sounds like you've got everything but the kitchen sink in there.....
hahaha H...are you kidding?! i forgot the black licorice cough drops
Old 01-20-2019, 02:32 PM   #69
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool safari vests

I wear a safari vest (actually have several) in different shades... they have loads of pockets for keys, wallet, pen, tape measure, bandana, Swiss army knife, etc.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2019, 05:16 PM   #70
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thumbs up

and a 4" blade
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2019, 10:13 AM   #71
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post

National Granola Bar Day today kittygrrl...........make sure that purse is well stocked!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2019, 12:02 PM   #72
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
National Granola Bar Day today kittygrrl...........make sure that purse is well stocked!
haha H...i'm adding an extra one...to share
Old 06-26-2019, 12:31 AM   #73
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation
Default Small is beautiful (to me)

I challenged myself to see if I could function with a small purse.
HA HA it's part of my Marie Kondo Zen home training. I bought pieces I love and I'm hooked. I know where everything is all the time.

* Cell phone
* Cute change purse that holds credit cards, cash and my house key is attached
* glasses
* lip gloss
* a good pen
* Car remote in the inside zipper pocket

And that's it! My car can carry the extended version if needed. A bit anticlimactic post wise, but great for me in RL.
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2019, 11:45 AM   #74
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I carry a neck wallet on a chain that has only my medical insurance card (without my ssn) and i.c.e. info. I carry in my pockets pepper spray, cash/mugger money in a clip, cellphone, and an atomic lighter. I do not carry my house keys, blank checks, or credit cards. If I am driving, my drivers license, vehicle and gun registrations, and extra money, are hidden somewhere in my car.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post: