Old 12-28-2011, 11:29 AM   #21
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
She's my mirror twin, my next of kin

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,859 Times in 564 Posts
Truly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST Reputation

I've learned that it's a lot easier to ride the horse in the direction it's going.
Truly Scrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 11:34 AM   #22
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

I learned that if you forget to put the water in the little instant noodle thingys...... They WILL burst into flames!
Old 12-28-2011, 11:37 AM   #23
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

That some people have no taste buds!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 11:41 AM   #24
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

not to get my hopes up high about anybody. i've been let down too many times that i care to even describe.

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 12:22 PM   #25
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

I have learned that I have the will to say no.

That it is healthy to take a break.

That I dislike being smothered and feel suffocated.

That I love myself too much to settle.

And that I never stop learning.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #26
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

WIHL...no matter how old my kids get..no matter how successful they are in their jobs and lives they will always need/want my guidance and help. And no matter what I will always be there for them. A mothers/grandmothers unconditional love.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 01:47 PM   #27
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

I've learned nothing is set in stone and changes do occur. We must learn to roll with it no matter how bumpy it gets.
I also learned I do have true friends for which I am very lucky.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 07:01 PM   #28
1ladyface

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
loved and loving

1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation

I've learned that honoring my need for quiet alone time makes me a better human when I do interact with others.

-ladyface

http://www.1ladyface.blogspot.com
1ladyface is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1ladyface For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #29
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

I am putting this out there in all honesty... I have learned I will make some dumb/impulsive/seemed like a very good idea at the time mistakes and I may just have to limit to which areas of my life I make them. Right now I am pondering if.... maybe just maybe I could limit them to errors in judgement to involving sex. With safer sex practices in mind, I maybe I can afford to be a bit loosey goosey. I'd rather make better choices financially, at work, with my parenting and health. Save the stupid shit for sex.

I am just saying...
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 07:35 PM   #30
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

when i put my mind to something... i do it. i have failed at many attempts in my life... however, when i dust myself off i take another look at things from a different perspective.

i have 3 goals for 2012, #1 is passing the exam to earn my personal training certificate. i am confident with my studies; i know i need to step it up; do some online testing; then some hands on practicals.

i Can and will do this!

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 07:43 PM   #31
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i have learned that expectations are premeditated resentments.. and that when i can keep myself from getting wrapped up in them, i am MUCH muchier happier.
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 07:45 PM   #32
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i have learned it's a really bad idea to look at clothes when i'm sposed to be shopping for shoes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 08:26 PM   #33
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

I just wished aloud for a shroud (out of some mock desire for a little privacy which I don't really need) and E, while building me a gorgeous bookcase asks, 'a Shroud of Turin?'

It's so sexy dating a lapsed Catholic! (I learned)
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 10:15 PM   #34
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgrrl View Post
i have learned that expectations are premeditated resentments.. and that when i can keep myself from getting wrapped up in them, i am MUCH muchier happier.
...and i'm less likely to be disappointed. it's a win-win... now if i could just remember to do it....
Old 12-30-2011, 10:29 PM   #35
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

What I learned (this week)....not to leave a box of mini cheesecakes in the house when mom is visiting....she knows they are loaded with a bunch of stuff that makes her very sick....but half the box is gone anyway. And I learned not to automatically think the car might be beyond fixing when it took less than $4.00 to solve.... I learned to be humble ... :
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 02:39 PM   #36
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
What I learned (this week)....not to leave a box of mini cheesecakes in the house when mom is visiting....she knows they are loaded with a bunch of stuff that makes her very sick....but half the box is gone anyway. And I learned not to automatically think the car might be beyond fixing when it took less than $4.00 to solve.... I learned to be humble ... :
Those are my favorite kind of repairs....the ones I can easily afford.

Today, I learned that my kooky, goofy new coworker is more insightful than she appears.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 03:02 PM   #37
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default lessons......

As a culture we mark the New Year as a chance for new beginnings. We do this once a year, and it's important to see that opportunity and grasp it. But in reality we have that opportunity every day, every moment, and with each breath we take. The chance to recreate our lives, and make life more beautiful and true to ourselves. I had to get slapped really hard to get this one. Maybe, someday, I will be able to say thank you. For now, breathe and recreate is the best I can do........

Ojos de Brujo feat Bebe- Nueva Vida

Nueva vida, rayos de luz por mi ventana brisa de otro dia, tengo una caricia...como angelito de la guardia de la cada esquina no imagine que algo tan bello y tan autentico iba a pasar me desperte oliendo a menta sobre arena mojada y sal, run run que alegra mi canto y una vida que viene y otra se va...mira la dulce que acuna con calma, oye susurra cuentos sin fantasmas...
Quien me iba a decir que un amor tan profundo me iba ami a latir en lo mas hondo de mi corazon... este misterio y el perfume y amanecer es nuevo..
Viene y va pero este amor que siento por dentro siempre permanecera..viene y va.. aunque se paren los cuatro vientos que se dejen llevar, aunque este mundo se vuelva loco...te quiero..viene y va...
uuuu de tu mano huelo la felicidad, devoros de instantes sin pensar cancion de amor que llenan mi habitacion repleta...de porque no y sensaciones nuevas....
Viene y va pero este amor que siento por dentro siempre permanecera, aunque se paren los cuatro vientos..viene y va, aunque este mundo se vuelva loco...viene y vaa..viene y vaa...aunque se paren los cuatro vientos......viene y va.....
Nueva vida rayos de luz por mi ventana brisa de otro dia, tengo una caricia como angelito de la guardia de la cada esquina run run que alegra mi canto y una vida que viene y otra se va...viene y va ,pero este amor que siento por dentro siempre permanecera,viene y va aunque se paren los cuatro vientos,viene y va....aunque este mundo se vuelva loco..te quiero...viene y va.....

Old 12-31-2011, 03:18 PM   #38
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

things i have learned....

you cant ignore that little voice

you cant compromise who you are.

that i need to widen my circle of friends

that i am better off than a lot of other people--meaning i am lucky to have food,shelter,and people who love and care about me.

some things/people just cant change no matter how hard you try or will them to.
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 03:26 PM   #39
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation
Default A couple random things that have had the most positive ripples...

To move to the beat of my own heart, to be as forgiving of myself as I would for another, that unlearning is as important as learning...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 03:34 PM   #40
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

To take chances. That was a real hard one for me to do.

Also who to listen to.....listen to your heart and feel with your brain. Not the opposite. If your brain is saying naw, while your heart is saying yeah, don't go there. Or reversed, if your brain is saying, yeah it fits but the heart is saying no: Don't go there. They have to be agreeable and in agreement and talking to each other. Not a 50/50 thing either. A 110%/110% thing.

Oh and i learned how to balance on one foot and hold my other foot up to tie my shoe. I may start leaning over a little, by the end of the "tieing", but i can now make it to the final bow.

I've always wanted to learn that.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: