Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

My mom...Hoping she recovers from surgery soon.

people....some I expected to step up didnt. some I had no expectation of did.

perhaps I havent made the right choices for priorities.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 12:59 AM   #12282
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
My mom...Hoping she recovers from surgery soon.

people....some I expected to step up didnt. some I had no expectation of did.

perhaps I havent made the right choices for priorities.
I will pray for you and your Mom. I hope she gets better really soon!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 01:00 AM   #12283
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind?

The fact that my own birthmother acts the way she does, same goes with my half sister's. I am so beyond pissed at how they are acting about certain things, where the hell is the love?

And I need some chocolate!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 08:02 PM   #12284
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Hurry up September 17th....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2014, 04:43 AM   #12285
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Charming the love of my life.

MasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST Reputation

- An insistent urge to distract myself with chocolate from...
- Preoccupation with whether or not it's realistic to dream of a single, compatible femme wandering into my life and welcoming my attention
- and Mental nagging that I should be working and not pontificating in a thread on Butch/Femme planet
MasterfulButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MasterfulButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2014, 07:39 AM   #12286
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind?

Well, damien rice has a new album out in like two months! Its been 8 years since his last album. Its like the best news ever!! Happy queenie!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2014, 07:58 AM   #12287
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

1. The loss of my dog, feeling helpless because I couldn't 'fix' him
  2. How to remove negative people from my life "gently"
  3. Questioning my faith in a higher power since I've been through so much this year and wondering if I'm being tested
  4. Should I work from home today.
  5. Work. So much if it.
  6. School. Returning to finish.
  7. Dating. The frustration of it.
  8. Getting off my ass and doing something about all of the above.
  9. Where to start with the aforementioned.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:48 AM   #12288
Daktari

Talking

Uke chords for lyrics by my bestie.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 06:08 PM   #12289
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bling Teeth

I avoid getting lettuce between my teeth when eating in public by swallowing it whole.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 10:37 PM   #12290
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation

Lately I've been thinking a lot about death and passing over. I think the holidays coming up reminds me how many people I've lost and I can't speak to them (In the sense they can reply) and it gets to me. I have a firm belief in my faith that pain and suffering ends, and those left behind are to learn something from it. That's the hard part, finding a silver lining after someone leaves. Especially for those of us left behind.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:26 PM   #12291
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2014, 04:57 PM   #12292
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default What's on my mind?

Sloppy Joe's and french fries for supper. Nom nom nom !!
Old 09-23-2014, 08:08 AM   #12293
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

MasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm waiting for news on something important to me and have been since the start of August. At this rate I may have to wait for a while longer so need to find some patience from somewhere. Hmm.

The Following User Says Thank You to MasterfulButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2014, 08:58 AM   #12294
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,520 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm waiting on baby news! Today is the day. Yay! Amazing what we can do with our phones...family and friends are on a group chat. It's like we are there. So today, I have the sound on..lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2014, 05:41 PM   #12295
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

My Mom. She is in the ER with a suspected heart attack. My brother who is there with her is the only living person in the USA who refuses to own a cell phone. The waiting is annoying.

Also on my mind is how much I despise lying in all its forms. It is something that makes me see red. I dont understand why people have the need to do it.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 04:27 AM   #12296
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

The changes I'm making.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2014, 08:56 AM   #12297
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulButch View Post
I'm waiting for news on something important to me and have been since the start of August. At this rate I may have to wait for a while longer so need to find some patience from somewhere. Hmm.
Well, I found the patience but still didn't get the answer I wanted. Bummer. Tomorrow I'll start thinking about a plan B but for now... pah.

The Following User Says Thank You to MasterfulButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2014, 10:49 PM   #12298
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I've been going full steam ahead each day this week, to get upcycled projects done and house/farm chores... and I've got my sleep patterns off path from staying up all night last night to star gaze and watch the eclipse...

I got too carried away with projects-n-stuff, and didn't take care of myself very well, by neglecting to eat correctly during the day...tonight's dinner was great but I am feeling the effects of neglecting my self care. My new doctor is gonna kick my butt.

I need to start to balance things out better, since I'm trying to be more active (pushing past the physical pain my back causes) to get things accomplished. I can't live on sweet tea during the day!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2014, 07:47 AM   #12299
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default the benefits of the roomie going to work at 4am and having the house to myself

I wanna go back to bed...
The sun is streaming through my window, the only sound is birds singing, my hand stitched quilt is heavy, soft and comforting...even the dogs are quiet...
Kitchen still smells like pecan honey butter and toasted English muffins...
Ummm...I'm gonna lay back against my pillow, pull my quilt back over my air-chilled bare skin...and totally relax to the thought of your warm hands caressing my entire body, starting at the tender places under my breasts...slowly working your way to.....more tender places
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2014, 05:13 PM   #12300
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default somthing I posted to my own User Notes back in early 2010... I still love to listen to this song...

Firefly Theme Song

Main Title Theme Written by: Joss Whedon
Performed by: Sonny Rhodes

Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me
Take me out to the black
Tell them I ain't comin' back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me
There's no place I can be