Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-14-2011, 08:42 PM   #61
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default for dreamland tonight: "rocking in a free world"

it's a rainy night here tonight
and already...
I'm daydreaming about camping!

well,
campfires and guitars and songs
and
bluesparkle therapy!

Here's to sweet dreams tonight!

*filled with silly campfire songs*

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2011, 03:28 PM   #62
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

The most beautiful place that I have been to is Glencolumbkille in South West Donegal on Ireland's Atlantic coast. Spectacular in so many ways.

Other beautiful places for me are Siem Reap in Cambodia, Sedona and the island of Boracay in the Philippines.

I like cities that have a sadness in their history and both creative and conservative energies - other than my favourite of Belfast, I also love Manila, Mexico City, Athens, Rome and Tbilisi. I can take or leave London and Paris.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2011, 09:04 PM   #63
redrose

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
at peace

redrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputation

one of my favorite places - Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes, Baguio City, PHILIPPINES

those memories will forever be in my heart

http://youtu.be/N0SgLJEtaok
redrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redrose For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2011, 10:07 PM   #64
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Sunset over the Florida Everglades

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2011, 08:05 PM   #65
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default A favorite waterfall in Oregon (South Falls - Silver Falls State Park)

Old 04-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #66
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default fav place on the Sandy River

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2011, 08:10 PM   #67
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Southern Oregon - Rogue River

Old 04-30-2011, 08:17 PM   #68
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Favorite beaches in Oregon (Cannon, Beverly, Rockaway)

Old 04-30-2011, 08:21 PM   #69
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation
Default La Ciudad Perdida.

Santa Marta, Colombia.

I'm planning a visit before the end of the year.

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2011, 08:30 PM   #70
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]There are so many beautiful places in Florida from Sanibel to tampa/clearwater..the everglades,the Keys(the entire drive thru the keys) i havent been out of the US or west of Texas...but Austin was awesome...Savannah Ga is fantastic as are the Golden Isles around there...Gatlinburg Tn

Italy and Egypt are places i/we have always wanted to go
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2011, 08:46 PM   #71
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default *Fiji*

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #72
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

*I'm daydreaming again... I love this place, I've been to
Blackwater Falls State Park - it's gorgeous there*

Old 06-13-2012, 11:38 AM   #73
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Been doing a little dreaming lately. . .

Old 06-24-2012, 10:09 AM   #74
redrose

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
at peace

redrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputation

revisited my Mother's hometown... and I really enjoyed it

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redrose For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #75
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Where in your mother's hometown Rose, is it far from Metro Manila and out in the provinces?

I am likely to get back to the Philippines later this year but, practically, will probably only get to spend time in the Metro itself and, whilst there, as always will base myself in Makati.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #76
redrose

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
at peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Where in your mother's hometown Rose, is it far from Metro Manila and out in the provinces?

I am likely to get back to the Philippines later this year but, practically, will probably only get to spend time in the Metro itself and, whilst there, as always will base myself in Makati.

Ciaran, my Mother is from Aklan where Boracay Island is located,,, I guess you've seen some of my photos in Boracay... I hope you can spend some of your precious time with me when you go back here in the Philippines... show me some of the places in Makati... am I a stranger in my own country??? LOL!!! Secretly, I did admire you for knowing a lot of expensive places here, now it's no longer a secret

Take care

The Following User Says Thank You to redrose For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #77
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose View Post
Ciaran, my Mother is from Aklan where Boracay Island is located,,, I guess you've seen some of my photos in Boracay... I hope you can spend some of your precious time with me when you go back here in the Philippines... show me some of the places in Makati... am I a stranger in my own country??? LOL!!! Secretly, I did admire you for knowing a lot of expensive places here, now it's no longer a secret

Take care
Okay, I'm assuming that Boracay is a part of Aklan province? I love Boracay. It's such an under-rated and beautiful island. It would be a perfect retirement location for me (well, for a few months each year anyway), esp some of the quieter parts of the island on the opposite side from White Beach.

Sure, Rose ... when I'm over, hang out with me for a leisurely afternoon in Makati, at http://www.buddhabarmanila.com/
Old 06-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #78
redrose

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
at peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Okay, I'm assuming that Boracay is a part of Aklan province? I love Boracay. It's such an under-rated and beautiful island. It would be a perfect retirement location for me (well, for a few months each year anyway), esp some of the quieter parts of the island on the opposite side from White Beach.

Sure, Rose ... when I'm over, hang out with me for a leisurely afternoon in Makati, at http://www.buddhabarmanila.com/

Yes, Boracay is in Malay, Aklan.
Another expensive restaurant in Makati ... I don't think I can afford that, LOL!!!

Take care

The Following User Says Thank You to redrose For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2012, 01:57 AM   #79
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I just returned from a trip to Oregon/Washington and came across so many beautiful places on the trip!

Multnomah Falls - Oregon
Horsetail Falls - Oregon
First & Second Beach - La Push, Washington
Sol Duc Hot Springs - Washington

The entire drive down the coast of Oregon is just beautiful, so many beaches and places to stop, really it is a must do, with a few days planned for it to really have the time to stop and see all the amazing sights.

As well, the redwood forests in California are great. The Avenue of the Giants is so beautiful, what an amazing forest and drive to take with tons of hikes and camping options as well.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:49 AM   #80
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bangkok

I'm thinking of catching the train up to Bangkok for a few days next month during Eid ul-Fitr/school holidays. Leave either the Saturday or the Sunday afternoon by train.

I'm not sure that I'll go out of Bangkok because I don't want to rush around like a crazy person and maybe this will be a taster for more visits to Thailand.

Any tips/suggestions for Bangkok?

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote