Notices

Old 01-02-2021, 09:56 AM   #981
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Netflix: Bird Box

Rico has seen Bird Box on Netflix, while I haven't; but I've read the book.

We both would like to see the sequel to Bird Box, if it somehow is released this year. We can hardly wait, lol.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2021, 12:49 PM   #982
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default COBRA KAI

Tradition: Jan. 1, Rose Parade, excited to see it was on.
SURPRISED, but wondered why no masks, and such huge crowds here in Southern Calif. where we are in stay at home orders. ????

UGH- It was the pre-recorded 2014 Rose Bowl, so I searched Netflix and found

COBRA KAI and Binge watched it till dark.

to be continued.....
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2021, 09:41 AM   #983
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,118 Times in 5,117 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good, bingeable series on Showtime? I recently subscribed so I could watch the last season of Dexter, and I plan to cancel before the end of the month unless I find something else really good to watch. I've already seen the following:
  • Queer as Folk
  • The L Word
  • Nurse Jackie
  • Homeland
  • Californication
  • Dead Like Me
  • Weeds
  • United States of Tara
  • The Big C
  • Jeremiah

Also, has anyone watched Moonbase 8? How was it?

I'm also open to suggestions for movies, but I'm really more of a series person. Thanks!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2021, 10:24 AM   #984
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,085 Times in 8,588 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good, bingeable series on Showtime? I recently subscribed so I could watch the last season of Dexter, and I plan to cancel before the end of the month unless I find something else really good to watch. I've already seen the following:
  • Queer as Folk
  • The L Word
  • Nurse Jackie
  • Homeland
  • Californication
  • Dead Like Me
  • Weeds
  • United States of Tara
  • The Big C
  • Jeremiah

I'm also open to suggestions for movies, but I'm really more of a series person. Thanks!
I signed up recently, too, and are a couple of suggestions

I'm Dying Up Here. I'm currently watching this and enjoying it. It's about the Los Angeles stand-up comedy scene in the 1970s. You may like this based on your list.)

This American Life (I used to listen to the podcast and will start watching this in the next day or so and you may like this based on your list.)

Will let you know if I see some other things you might like after I get into some series.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2021, 10:29 AM   #985
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Your Honor: New Series Starring Bryan Cranston .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
  • Queer as Folk
  • The L Word
  • Nurse Jackie
  • Homeland
  • Californication
  • Dead Like Me
  • Weeds
  • United States of Tara
  • The Big C
  • Jeremiah

This started a few weeks back so you might be able to binge the past weeks episodes, but otherwise it airs every Sunday evening!

It's good, it's VERY good......
s
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2021, 05:52 PM   #986
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,524 Times in 10,203 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Dark comedy.
Samuel L. Jackson, Hugh Grant, Lisa Kudrow, Leslie Jones..to name a few.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2021, 10:37 PM   #987
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

This now has caught my attention. Already on episode 3 of 8. A quick one to enjoy. Listen closely, classical covers of modern hits playing in the background. I heard Maroon 5, Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift versions

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2021, 07:54 PM   #988
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weddings and Funerals

The Chi, Season 3, Episode 1, on Showtime.

Much better than I expected. It opens with a lovely wedding and a sad funeral. With an outstanding performance by Sonja Sohn. She should be nominated for an Emmy. Looking forward to binge-watching the rest of the season.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2021, 09:48 AM   #989
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default 4 hours I'll never get back........

On Hulu Mary found something called Sister.

It starts out good in the first 2 episodes, then unless you're interested in if someone can create a, 'ghost' it goes downhill IMHO!
Old 02-03-2021, 07:44 PM   #990
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Ozark is so good. I’m late on this, am binge watching and midway in season 2, enjoying all these fools, especially Buddy—he’s my favorite.
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2021, 12:04 AM   #991
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I binged on I’ll Be Gone in the Dark.

It’s an HBO documentary which I streamed via Prime. Great story about a woman’s considerable consumption of her desire to resolve unsolved rapes and murders in the 70s and 80s in California.
Old 02-13-2021, 05:34 PM   #992
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Ozark is so good. I’m late on this, am binge watching and midway in season 2, enjoying all these fools, especially Buddy—he’s my favorite.
Buddy is my favorite but I’m mesmerized by “do or die” Darlene. LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2021, 07:16 PM   #993
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,118 Times in 5,117 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I started watching Heartland on Netflix. I'm only on the first season, episode 4, but it seems kind of like a soap opera for horsey people. I think it's supposed to be heartwarming, but they haven't roped me in yet. (See what I did there? ) I haven't decided if I will stick with it or not. I decided to give it a chance because it's got 13 seasons - somebody must like it a lot, right?

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2021, 08:26 PM   #994
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

The Sinner...Netflix

First season with Jessica Biel, excellent!

Creepy and sooo suspenseful.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2021, 02:34 PM   #995
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Hollywood: A Celebration of the American Silent Film

a 13 part series on various topics on silent movies (1914-1928), such as stars, censorship, directors, stunts. It was made in 1980 when some of the silent stars were still alive to be interviewed.
Old 02-17-2021, 03:45 PM   #996
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,457 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Netflix/Hulu/OTHER

A &E new programme... Clarise.. a follow up of Silence of the Lambs. Great show.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2021, 05:19 PM   #997
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hotel Impossible – Warning! Not for the faint of heart. This is the show to watch if you have a strong stomach, have neglected your housekeeping and let things slide a bit. It will leave you feeling like an incredible housekeeper. That and never wanting to sleep in another motel/hotel again. Unless you have thousands of dollars to spend on equipment similar to the type evidence seeking crime scene investigators use. Moral of the story, all things considered there's no place like home.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2021, 10:16 AM   #998
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

This aired last night for the first time......
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2021, 11:33 AM   #999
firecat242

How Do You Identify?:
Woman first...anything after that is on a need to know basis.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am in a committed relationship with myself.

firecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputation

Nomadland on Hulu. Best film I have seen in a loooooong time
Old 02-23-2021, 09:57 AM   #1000
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Netflix.......Behind Her Eyes

Warning: Contain Spoilers........

Unless you're interested in out of body experiences that let you "travel" or a form of exchanging bodies with another, I'd say to skip this!