Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Tired. I forgot about daylight saving time even though homoe reminded us. Oh well.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2020, 02:40 PM   #6302
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,151 Times in 5,128 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Tired. I forgot about daylight saving time even though homoe reminded us. Oh well.
The same. I will enjoy the later daylight hours, though.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2020, 02:55 PM   #6303
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Tired as well..time change affects everything!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2020, 06:59 PM   #6304
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling so isolated over this COVID-19 thing already. I haven't left the house for 3 days. I am working from home. My pantry is stocked. I've been texting people. My boy has even come to see me. But still, this feels very lonely. Thank goodness for Diva Kitty. I still sure do miss Tiny Dog, though.

- Prince
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2020, 08:22 PM   #6305
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Totally exhausted, to say the least. It's been a very physical last four days.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2020, 10:16 PM   #6306
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like time is standing still: Like time is moving slowly.

Slowly, so I can find all the good things in life to fully appreciate and savor.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2020, 09:59 AM   #6307
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Pretty grateful for my co-workers who are chatting with me online, as if it's any other day and they can stop by my office and say, "Hi."

- Prince
Old 03-17-2020, 10:02 AM   #6308
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Pretty grateful for my co-workers who are chatting with me online, as if it's any other day and they can stop by my office and say, "Hi."

I'm hoping that one "chatty Cathy" guy isn't one of them, although I suppose giving him the "bum's rush" via phone would be much easier than in person!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2020, 12:52 PM   #6309
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Worried. I'm in pain again. Not terrible, unbearable like before, and not in the same place. It's further down. It feels like under the jaw, down the side of my neck, under/along my ear, but when I press those areas and all around them it doesn't hurt even when I push really deep. No fever... I'm not sure but I still have pain meds. My son says don't worry about the cost J is on board and we'll figure it out just make an appointment. But I'm hesitant to do that because they're new parents and there's now the added expense of that. I was hoping it would just go away. My son told me he just got a raise, don't worry about it, and revealed he makes a lot more, much more money a year than I thought he did, but still. I feel guilty because I'm the parent and it should be the other way around me doing for him and J all they do for me. He said he wouldn't be alive if it weren't for me and J wouldn't have their son if it wasn't for me. Well that's just things you say if you're a decent human being and you care about others but that still doesn't make it right or the way things aught to be.
Have you been to see someone about this yet?

I feel fine. I'm with Georgia in that I don't like being told what I can and cannot do or where I can go but I do hope that these precautionary measures work and that the virus can play out with the people currently affected with no more deaths and that everyone else can be safe from it spreading.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2020, 02:16 PM   #6310
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I'm hoping that one "chatty Cathy" guy isn't one of them, although I suppose giving him the "bum's rush" via phone would be much easier than in person!
Actually, Chatty Cathy has gotten a little easier to take. He's still annoying, but less so. He's also really a whiz at computer stuff, and has helped me out of a jam or two. I wonder if somebody said something to him, to tone him down?

- Prince
Old 03-18-2020, 02:36 AM   #6311
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Gemme;1263602][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]Have you been to see someone about this yet?

No, but fortunately though the pain did come back, it went away again. No swelling, fever nothing. It feels like it never happened. I haven't been to the dentist yet but I found one who accepts payments. I'm just waiting to schedule until we have a better idea of what this virus is going to do. Right now we're being asked to not go out if at all possible and if we have to when we do to keep a distance from others, this even if we don't feel sick. In the meantime the dentist I last saw says he'll see me without an appointment as a walk in if things change and I start feeling poorly. But so far so good, thanks for asking.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2020, 09:25 AM   #6312
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

So sad. A woman I admire has announced she's leaving our company. I've known for a couple years that she'd be leaving, but I didn't expect it to be this year and I certainly didn't expect it to hit me so hard. We aren't close but we have a good relationship and I've supported a few projects she asked me work on over the years.

There has to be something else behind this sadness of mine. Maybe it's because she reminds me of my sister. Maybe I'm just tired from work or exhausted from the lifestyle change with the virus. I'ont know... I'll figure it out in due time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2020, 09:43 AM   #6313
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Focused and semi-accomplished. I'm getting a lot done.

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2020, 08:19 AM   #6314
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Recieved an email early this morning, that my employer will be paying us an extra $2 for the next 4 weeks. Its feels good to be appreciated for showing up.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2020, 08:26 AM   #6315
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Happy I can log out of work an hour and a half early today. I've built up some overtime over the past two weeks dealing with technology/connectivity issues.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2020, 03:11 PM   #6316
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Emotionally drained. On top of Covid 19 and work...

Last night I dreamed a lot about my brother. It has been a while since I dreamed of him. It always leaves me feeling very heavy when I wake up.

This afternoon my phone started blowing up with text messages. From my brother's phone. It was my elder nephew. My sister in law must have turned it on to help keep him in touch with us while they are in isolation. But... I wasn't prepared. It's so great to be able to text with my nephew while I can't see him but my brother's name keeps popping up with it and what a tug. My brother and I had been texting just a couple of hours before he died so that conversation popped right up. My daughter said she knows how to change the contact so it doesn't pop up my brother's name every time I get a message. I thought I would want that but now I'm not sure. Renaming his contact just doesn't feel right. I don't know how we're supposed to do this stuff.

Meanwhile my elder nephew figured out how to voice record messages to text and I have about two hours of audio of him burping and farting and making barfing noises and... yodeling.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2020, 04:02 PM   #6317
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I feel very anxiousd and tired, like I am disembodied somehow. I am achy and sad. I was going to the pool, which really helped my mind and body, but its closed until further notice, as are all gyms in our area.

We are still going to work, and for that I am grateful!

A lot of Covid cases in Nashville, its very scary.
Old 03-20-2020, 05:55 PM   #6318
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Motivated & Focused

(I'm multitasking and listening to a playlist of tunes by The Steve Miller Band)

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2020, 06:30 PM   #6319
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
. . . My daughter said she knows how to change the contact so it doesn't pop up my brother's name every time I get a message. I thought I would want that but now I'm not sure. Renaming his contact just doesn't feel right. I don't know how we're supposed to do this stuff.
It was over a year after my Dad died that I changed the contact from "Mom & Dad" to just "Mom". It hurt every time it popped up, but I just couldn't change it until I was ready. Maybe you should just wait until you're ready. (((Hugs)))

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2020, 05:12 AM   #6320
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Good.

Will work from home for an hour or two then the day is mine to finish the laundry, vacuum the car, sweep the garage.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: