Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-13-2018, 12:07 AM   #1661
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

I called to some company in order to acquire services...
At some point, their automatized system asked about my destination of origin: Puerto Rico, I responded with my natural Puerto Rican accent...
Immediately the system responded: hmmm lets try again...and, we did try...one, two three four times...
When we were about to go to the fifth time into the same question I was: Really?!?! Are you telling me that after all these years I don't know how to pronounce my country name?! Then, quickly, like in a a whisper the thought surprised me: You need to speak in English to them!!
Soooo, there I was, using my best English and saying: pwerto reko...
Welllll...allow me to tell you that it did work!

Yes, that made me laugh in disbelief ...while rolling my eyes and shaking my head...

On the other hand, it looks like I'm improving on my Inglés...sighs...

Welcome to my world! lol

LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 01:52 PM   #1662
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

https://www.today.com/news/nasa-s-st...cs-metroweb-dc

Lol dueling iguanas!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 03:32 PM   #1663
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

When fur baby 1 passed gas in her sleep & fur baby 2 jumped from fright & barked at fur baby 1's backside & then fur baby 1 wakes up & joins in & barks at her own backside.... Omg my ribs are still hurting...
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 07:16 PM   #1664
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
It's been a long day so I might be missing it but what does Jupiter have to do with iguanas? Are you calling Bezos and Musk iguanas because they are going head to head or is this the wrong link?

*confused*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 07:23 PM   #1665
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It's been a long day so I might be missing it but what does Jupiter have to do with iguanas? Are you calling Bezos and Musk iguanas because they are going head to head or is this the wrong link?

*confused*
Hmmm odd wrong link sorry. This is why i hate posting from a cell Lol.

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 07:24 PM   #1666
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pair-igua...170123858.html

There how about now?

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 07:30 PM   #1667
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
There they are! lol

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 08:13 PM   #1668
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

"I guess if you have the brake on, it's hard to back up."
Old 06-27-2018, 06:21 AM   #1669
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Mom showing everyone her zebra stripped underwear before I corralled her to tie the back of her hospital gown. Then her proceeding to tell me they matched her bra.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2018, 11:47 AM   #1670
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
Mom showing everyone her zebra stripped underwear before I corralled her to tie the back of her hospital gown. Then her proceeding to tell me they matched her bra.
Haha! Your story cracked me up.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2018, 01:08 PM   #1671
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Haha! Your story cracked me up.

Lol...it was alarming and amusing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2018, 12:48 PM   #1672
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My eldest. ..

She again reaffirmed my previous opinion that she REALLY needs to marry well...

She called me to ask.if a 13x9 pan was the same as a 9x13 pan....she was making browies and didon't want to ruin them. Took everything in me not to laugh out loud. .......
Old 07-16-2018, 01:08 PM   #1673
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Sitting at the table after lunch with my 7 yr. old nephew, Jefferson. He starts singing I Love Rock and Roll. It went like this. I love rock and roll put another dime in the JUICE BOX baby!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2018, 11:22 AM   #1674
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

We were sitting at dinner at Firehouse Subs when Blade turns his phone to me and says "I've been hacked!! How did they get into my account without my password? See? (Me looking puzzled) They sent a message out to all my contacts saying I been hacked. How do I let everybody know that wasn't me?"

Me: I don't know. Just capture it and send out another message.
Him: What is capture? How do I capture?
Me: copy. You'll figure it out.

Some time passes then he turns his phone to me again, as I'm reading the screen I'm not hearing what he's saying...but I look over to him and say "Look, knucklehead, that's a "Memory"...Facebook showed you a Memory of your own post from a year ago. You weren't hacked." Causing me to laugh hard as I crossed my eyes at him. My best knucklehead friend is never boring.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2018, 01:13 PM   #1675
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I'm house sitting way out in the country for a friend.
A skinny, very young, man with his shinny white legs showing below his shorts knocked on the door, startling me, making my two tiny dogs go all guard-dog-big-bark on him.
In all the years I've been at this house, I've never had visitors. It's very strange to have a stranger stop here.
When I opened the door, he asked "do you still use Satellite TV?"... I look at him puzzled, he pointed to the dish on the roof.
By then, the real big dog in the back yard was going nuts trying to knock down the 8 foot high fence.
The kid repeats "Do you use Satellite TV?" ...to which I smile and say "No, we use WiFi for the Roku box."....He started a sales pitch for Dish and asked if he could go around back to check the old cable connection box? (door to door sales guys all the way out here are very rare. But we do have a problem of people going to houses on false pretenses to "scan" properties for future thefts when no one is home)...he nearly ran off the porch when I said "It's not a good time right now. You see that monster 100 pound dog? He ate the last sales guy then chewed through all the cables and ripped them off the brick wall. (Which was partially true.)
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 10:07 PM   #1676
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I am laughing so loud that I probably owe the upstairs neighbor a week's worth of groceries.

Picture this: Marathon sexy time with JD and we finish in a flush of "OMG...that was amazing" and "Is there any foooooooddd?"

I get online and find that Domino's is still delivering and fill up our cart with chicken wings and cheesy bread because sometimes nasty time requires nasty food.

And then, JD looks at me and says, "You have a beautiful Puss-Cow."

There's a WHOOLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE other story involved with the puss-cow but I'm laughing too hard to tell it.

Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2018, 07:33 PM   #1677
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cracked me up

Seems that whenever I wear my shirt with the badge weird things happen. This morning at breakfast a stranger walked up to me and asked me to clean up a spill that she caused. She thought that I worked for the hotel, ha!

When I got to Base people thought that I was security and asked for directions to the conference. Haha!

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2018, 04:47 AM   #1678
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Seems that whenever I wear my shirt with the badge weird things happen. This morning at breakfast a stranger walked up to me and asked me to clean up a spill that she caused. She thought that I worked for the hotel, ha!

When I got to Base people thought that I was security and asked for directions to the conference. Haha!

This happens to me ALL THE TIME when I go to the grocery store or Walmart in a work shirt. Sometimes more than once in a trip! The color isn't even what the employees' shirts are!!!

I guess we just have especially helpful or knowledgeable looking faces, Chad.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2018, 05:38 PM   #1679
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The way Tashi jump and dance around me as I was singing dr. Hook to her. I don't know if she liked it or if she was begging me to shut up

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2018, 01:11 AM   #1680
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post: