Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Lezzie
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "me"
Relationship Status:
alis volat propriis

Thanked 12,897 Times in 3,554 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I have two birthday wishes on my front page. I think my time here has past after 20 years and I need to ride off into the sun set. Texas style.
That, of course, is your choice but I for one will miss you, your posts, and your generous responses to my posts.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 12:38 PM   #14302
MsTinkerbelly
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to my best friend 7/3/08, together 17 years <3

Thanked 22,436 Times in 4,859 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

World peace, Presidential impeachments, clean drinking water....the list goes on and on.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2019, 11:21 AM   #14303
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 24,773 Times in 5,929 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stuart's wife

I'm creating a Memorial Card for Stuart's wife's memorial. She was a terrific lady. They found out she was ill on November 3 and she was gone by Christmas.

I'm using white calla lilies in the background. Stuart just approved the design and text, so we're going to press in a few minutes ... I think she would have like it, too.

Stuart used to work with us so no one is charging him anything. He would have done the same for us.

Jobs like this drain me. Thank goodness I don't do them often.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2019, 05:02 PM   #14304
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Relationship Status:
thoughtful

Thanked 16,943 Times in 4,682 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

figuring out how to operate a new espresso maker..loving it(so far).makes exceptional crema..yay
Old Today, 04:44 PM   #14305
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 24,773 Times in 5,929 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

My wrist. There was very little nerve damage and some tendon damage, thank goodness. Iím being released from the hospital today. And will meet with the surgeon a week from now for him to see how the healing process is doing. The surgeon is a little concerned that a part of a tendon may die. If so heíll have to do plastic surgery. It couldíve been so much worse.

A big concern right now is that I wonít be able to drive my stick shift. I donít think Iíll be able to handle it. I can move my fingers I can move my thumb but I donít know about changing gears. I have to come up with a plan. Iíll carpool in the meantime.

Work. We were supposed to start working on the new platform at work But itís been delayed till April thatís good for me.

Food. I really want a bowl of some good homemade soup. I think on my way home tonight from the hospital Iíll pick up some Menudo ... thatíll be good.

Housecleaning. There was a lot of blood and broken glass in my femme cave. It looked like I had a visit from Dexter. Iím going to hire somebody to come in and clean that up for me. I have two buddies who want to clean that up but I canít let them do that.

Siri. When I was standing outside screaming at the top of my long for somebody to help me ... I couldíve just asked Siri to dial 911. I was thinking of everything but that.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 07:22 PM   #14306
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Dating till she gives the thumbs up

Thanked 26,468 Times in 8,730 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

That i splurged on clothing that i shouldn't have but oh well! TOO LATE!

Laughs

James Dean
JDeere is online now   Reply With Quote