Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 11-22-2019, 09:59 PM   #4721
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
and you were STILL late...sigh that cut into "our time" missy! js
Right?!?

Today and yesterday, I got 10,000 steps in each day. Yay for random shopping and errands!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2019, 11:42 PM   #4722
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today was 9,000 from work. At my last job, it was more like 3,000, quite a difference just based on the movement required at work.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2019, 11:33 PM   #4723
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got in a little over 7000 steps before midnight. My problem is dinner. Once I eat dinner, I turn into a slug and don't move much.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2019, 07:13 AM   #4724
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday was a 5K row. Today will be 5 or 7K.

It's icy out. My riding partner went out in it yesterday and wiped out twice. I'm considering snow tires for my bike...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2019, 10:14 AM   #4725
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Just got back from a 4.4 mile walk. It was brisk!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2019, 11:35 AM   #4726
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Same here: Just got back from a leisurely walk (2 miles).

Some neighbor friends of mine were going to help me carry my bike downstairs and help me get up on it, but I still cannot get my one leg to lift on its own, without help. Plus, my lumbar section is like frozen in place or something. It's like the muscles have not forgotten the traffic crash that crashed my lumbar section.

Everything takes time, but I am glad I can walk on my own.

Keep on keeping on (Hey Greco, sayin' "Hello" to ya!)

Happy Sunday to all,

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2019, 06:33 PM   #4727
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

8000 steps so far. Pretty good considering I didn't wake up until after 10am.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2019, 10:47 PM   #4728
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well, it’s been a jumbled up few days and my routine got all scrambled. We had two days of very strong rain and wind and since was this is the first rain I’ve seen at all since I’ve been here I thought it best to hang around and see if anything was going to leak or break or some other shoe might drop. It turned out fine and I only have one section of gutter to work on but I ended up staying home and not moving around much at all. I would’ve much preferred to go down to the beach just to be in the storminess of it all. It sounds like I will have an opportunity for that in the next two or three days.

The next couple of days were great weather and tides so I was able to get out and survey the destruction down there. A fair amount of sand got moved around, and a sizable chunk of large kelp forest got tossed up along about a half a mile section. It was the really fun kind with the long bull whips and the “antlers“ coming off the top of the ball. I remember loving playing with those as a kid up in Washington state. So, got an a good number of steps on those days. 15,000 and 20,000 respectively.

Today for a change of pace I went to a street festival (I never met a festival I didn’t like) and it was that slow, wandering, looking at things kind of walking on concrete that for some reason just takes it out of me. 10k

All in all over the last seven days I’ve averaged 12,300. Not as much as I would like, but I’ll take it.

One more bit, I saw something I had not seen before and that was three horses being trained down on the beach. Training to do what I’m not sure, walk in the sand? Anyway they were very interesting looking so I went and asked one of the riders what sort they were, I was told they had just been shipped in a month ago from Iceland. No idea what that was about, but good looking horses.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2019, 09:21 PM   #4729
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

7,000 steps. Just being a worker bee. Likely more because I forgot my fitbit and had to go by my iphone! Always a bit frustrating.

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2019, 09:39 PM   #4730
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

I must admit-

The cold and damp weather has taken its toll. I prefer all things *outdoor*sy for my exercise. The Kansas weather has not been my friend-

Nevertheless: I have bundled up and continue to walk my normal route when I can-(not a comfortable time)- I am dedicated when its above 40 degrees (without the windchill involved).

I must admit: I admire everyone of you dedicated folks!

ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 06:53 PM   #4731
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Today was a chemo day. While I waited for mom I walked up five flights of stairs twice. Then took a walk that was a little over four miles. I walked in a cemetery. There were several graves of veterans of the revolutionary war. Pretty interesting.

This evening I walked again for about 30 minutes, rode the stationary bike and a couple other random exercises.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 10:25 PM   #4732
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today was 7,200 steps. I'm always surprised at how the steps add up at work and at home. Life must go on!

How do I... ?
Old 12-01-2019, 10:19 PM   #4733
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I was away Thursday through today (Sunday) in Florida with family, and I didn't really pay attention to the Fitbit while away. On Thursday (12/28) I did get a decent amount of steps logged on my iphone (6,500) and today (Sunday) my Fitbit has me at 7,000. Those were both airport travel days which always mean a lot of steps.

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2019, 10:45 AM   #4734
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

I took a 30 minute circuit class followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:37 PM   #4735
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'll be over 10,000 steps by the end of the day but other than that, nothing spectacular happened.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2019, 09:07 PM   #4736
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today was 6900 steps. I bet it was 7K but I took off my Fitbit too soon, thinking I was going to go to bed - but I should know myself better than that. It's more like, "Oh, I should go to bed." And then, "Oh, look, there's a chicken!"

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2019, 11:22 PM   #4737
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

You crack me up, nycfem!

My a1c went up by one point and my meds stay the same; but my doctor said to quit eating carrots and drinking carrot juice because carrots and the carrot juice are loaded with natural sugars which my body can't handle (anymore). So boo, but ok, I'll stop eating carrots and drinking carrot juice. It's probably why I gained ten pounds, LOL (or not).

I am getting a fitbit this weekend. I saw one that is not too costly, so I'm gonna splurge and get one. My doctor said that at this point, I have to boost my exercise by walking longer (if I can tolerate it).

Once I get the fit bit, I'll come back and post my numbers and I will journal how many steps I'm getting in daily/weekly and journal what I am eating.

My goal is to step up my exercise levels in ways that helps me to better mitigate the a1c dilemma I constantly work on daily and hopefully lose the ten pounds I gained since this summer.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2019, 01:08 PM   #4738
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Today was 3.9 miles. And at least 1/2 mile of that was a jog/walk.
I actually amazed myself. I have not jogged in years, well, at least on purpose. Lol.
It wasn't as hard as I thought it was.

Definitely, there will be a better bra needed and perhaps a more supportive shoe.

I was inspired by a movie I recently watched. 😉

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2019, 06:07 PM   #4739
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

While mom was in chemo I walked 3.7 miles. I got interrupted by a man and and his dog. Super cute dog.

After dinner I walked for about 30 minutes with my nephew Slayde. It was cold but his banter made it enjoyable. He was explaining to me how he gave up pop.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:00 AM   #4740
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today was 8,000 steps, all without trying, due to work. I always think at the beginning of the day that I won't get as many steps as I end up getting.

How do I... ?

Tags
exercise, weights