Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-11-2009, 09:44 AM   #21
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

My joy today, comes from knowing that shi will finally be home with me tonight. That it will be not just MY home now, but OUR home.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:21 PM   #22
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

My joy today is realizing that I have finally found home again where people do respect each other and want the best for each other. I Heart BFP.

I found joy in my chosen family that feels connected to me by things other than the DNA flowing through our veins.
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:24 PM   #23
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I found joy in email.
I found joy in PM.
I found joy in visitor messages.
I found joy on the Planet.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:47 PM   #24
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

An overwhelming sense of joy when my Baby called me to tell me that Her Corporate visit went incredibly well today (of course She wasn't sure it would)... Her boss was smiling ear to ear and that brought such joy to my heart.
NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:56 PM   #25
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Home

It's been a long last couple of days. Shit has been blowing up at work and I am still not over this nasty flu I have been carrying around.

So imagine my joy when I came home from work tonight and Jackhammer had cleaned the entire house, had a fat fire billowing in the fireplace, the lights ablaze on the Christmas tree and met me at the door with square shoulders and warm hugs.

I literally wept because it was just THAT damn good.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:03 PM   #26
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
It's been a long last couple of days. Shit has been blowing up at work and I am still not over this nasty flu I have been carrying around.

So imagine my joy when I came home from work tonight and Jackhammer had cleaned the entire house, had a fat fire billowing in the fireplace, the lights ablaze on the Christmas tree and met me at the door with square shoulders and warm hugs.

I literally wept because it was just THAT damn good.
That is quality!!!

For me it was a warm cup of tea, my Oprah magazine in the mail and some love from my Man.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:21 PM   #27
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I found joy in adoration that, though it's miles away, warms me through and through.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:25 PM   #28
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

• I found joy in away today--throwing, giving, putting away.
  • I found joy in forgotten things today.
  • I found joy in my little brother's thread.
  • I found joy in rosemary tree.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:02 PM   #29
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Its early yet for me, only an hour since I woke up. And I have a million joys already.

Today I am finding joy in and empty house and the comfort of a moments silence.

I am finding joy in a conversation that feels like it never ended yesterday and just picked right back up this morning.

I find joy in knowing my kids come home today and the house will once again be full of chaos.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:24 PM   #30
Beau
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:

Beau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST Reputation
Smile she is my joy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aChUwN5LBao"]YouTube- And I Love Her[/ame]

and I'm very lucky

Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:58 PM   #31
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

breakfast with
Old 11-15-2009, 04:07 PM   #32
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default To name just a few

Waffles for lunch
The smell of warm pumpkin spice permeating my home
Watching my pup run and frolic (with a smile on her face no less) at the park

It truly is the little things!
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:24 PM   #33
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Spooning for a nap with this dawg I love.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:39 PM   #34
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

~Having my cards read................

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:41 PM   #35
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
~Having my cards read................
This reminds me. If I don't get my cards out soon they will be very angry with me...
Old 11-15-2009, 04:41 PM   #36
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Making plans on her moving with me, 14 months after the initial "I Love you". It's truly time...
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #37
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Joy

Joining this site brought me joy today!
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:00 PM   #38
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation ?Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post
Spooning for a nap with this dawg I love.
dear e,
does Mr. Bent think it's funny when you call him "dawg"?

signed,
wondering in AZ
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:09 PM   #39
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default morcheeba pleez

What brought me UNjoy/NOjoy today?? My team playing inferior football today. It forced me to cash in my frequent user card at the 420 medical clinic.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:15 PM   #40
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
dear e,
does Mr. Bent think it's funny when you call him "dawg"?

signed,
wondering in AZ
Dear EZ,

Does apretty think it's funny when you try to start shit with your friends just because the Steelers sucked the pigskin?

signed,

princess e

Tags
joy