LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I can add to the medical ones...

Mrs. Patient Wife: Is Dr. O in today?

Me: He is in surgery today, can I have him call you back?

Mrs. Patient Wife: I guess you can help me with a refill? My husband needs a refill on his asthma meds.

Me: We can refill the meds for you, if he has been in recently.

Mrs. Patient Wife: Oh, he comes in all time.

Me: Then it should not be an issue. Let me pull his chart for the respiratory therapist. Do you want to hold or do you want her to call you back? It may be a few minutes.

Mrs. Patient Wife: I'll hold.

I get the chart, hand it to the RT, tell her what is going on and she takes the call.

Ten minutes later, she comes back and asks what Mrs. Patient Wife called about. I told her (and thank God someone heard my end of the call). The RT told me the call ended this way after enough time to get the chart, talk to the RT, her take the call, confirm the info and get the pharmacy info...

RT: Ok, Mrs. Patient Wife, I will get this called in for him right now so that you can pick it up today.

Mrs. Patient Wife: Do y'all have samples I can come get?

RT: Let me check, can you hold a few minutes while I check the closet or do you want me to call you back?

Mrs. Patient Wife: I'll hold.

And upon returning...

RT: We have that, you can pick it up anytime before 5.

Mrs. Patient Wife: That won't be a problem. Is Dr. O in yet? My husband is not breathing and turning blue so I am getting worried about him. How long will Dr. O be in surgery?

TISFU with a little WTF added in.

Old 10-03-2013, 12:40 PM   #22
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...#slide=2967047
Snippet from article.
"A Ku Klux Klan rally planned for Saturday, Oct. 5 has been canceled because of the government shutdown.

On Sept. 26, officials at Gettysburg National Military Park granted a special-use permit for a rally to a Maryland-based KKK group. According to NBC 10 Philadelphia, the event was canceled when park officials rescinded all permits for special events because of the shutdown, which began 12 a.m. ET on Tuesday."

I say,
It is so messed up that these people exist. Of course they have to hide
behind masks because their morals are so fed up.

So, awwwww...the tea party republicans and other racists in washington had to cancel their rally because they might be on the Hill instead; national park or not.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2013, 02:07 PM   #23
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I made it clear to my agency that I will be getting to my morning client early...because of finding her in a piss drenched bed last week......and her only response is...oh. Ive had to talk to several people about that.

THEN FIRE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF
Old 10-03-2013, 02:16 PM   #24
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

This.

''Last week it emerged that a staggering one in 30 deaths in the Netherlands are now from euthanasia, after Dutch government allowed mobile death squads to kill sick and elderly people in their homes.''

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2ggxYufkj

Verhelst's story is sad but the statistics regarding euthanasia are horrific (to me).
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2013, 02:31 PM   #25
Softquietfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Single and content with life

Softquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
This.

''Last week it emerged that a staggering one in 30 deaths in the Netherlands are now from euthanasia, after Dutch government allowed mobile death squads to kill sick and elderly people in their homes.''

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2ggxYufkj

Verhelst's story is sad but the statistics regarding euthanasia are horrific (to me).
Oh my goodness, this is just awful....I am speechless...
Old 10-03-2013, 02:41 PM   #26
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:
Owned by a few cats, Loved by one woman, and Looked up to by one child.

Thanked 1,095 Times in 388 Posts
Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

Having a three year old tell another three year old that they are "a stupid bitch" and subsequently telling the three year old who said it that it was not okay to talk like that only to have the teacher go off on me that the kid is only three and doesn't know better and I need to lay off.

WTF????

TSI-SOOOO-FU

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Scots_On_The_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scots_On_The_Rocks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2013, 06:56 PM   #27
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I was watching 101 ways to die and this crazy cat lady had like 25 cats, which one cat is gross enough but 25 ? And here is the kicker she had so many cats because she wanted them to be pregnant so she can drink their milk. EEEWWWWW And of course that's what killed her. Nasty nasty nasty !!!!!!!