Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 01-19-2021, 02:10 PM   #721
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Covid in Canada:

Almost two-thirds of Canadians would support a nightly curfew if necessary to curb the spread of COVID-19 — even though they're not convinced it would be effective, a new poll suggests.

Sixty-five per cent of respondents to a poll by Léger and the Association for Canadian Studies said they would support temporary curfews in their provinces if recommended by public health officials.

In Quebec, where the government imposed a month-long curfew 10 days ago, 74 per cent said they support the move.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2021, 12:13 PM   #722
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just my opinion but .....

~~
Dr. Birx is NOW speaking out about all the shit that went down concerning false charts, false info the Trump administration pawned off, etc etc!

Perhaps IF she had had the backbone to speak up AT the time more lives could of been saved!

Plus let us not forget her little Thanksgiving Day faux pas!

https://www.newsweek.com/birx-gather...report-1556239
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2021, 03:56 PM   #723
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

something doesn't seem right to me ~ when trump is guilty he blames and degrades ~ I'm not totally convinced that China was completely at fault. China may have been it's origin. trump knew more than he led us to believe.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:56 PM   #724
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
something doesn't seem right to me ~ when trump is guilty he blames and degrades ~ I'm not totally convinced that China was completely at fault. China may have been it's origin. trump knew more than he led us to believe.
At the beginning of the pandemic, there were a couple of news stories about how the U.S. military had accidentally spread it to China in the first place. Then there was nothing more heard about it. I've got my suspicions.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2021, 12:52 PM   #725
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Any day now, as the Covid-19 death toll nears 500K, I wonder if families of those who died will launch a class action law suit against 45 and those who continuously lied and did nothing to protect American's who have lost loved ones.

I hope by fall of this year I will be able to get the Moderna vaccination. We are not sure when my Rico will get his, due to his chemo tx and other fragile healh issues.

In the meantime, we double up on mask use and we are especially vigilant with enforcing social distance and utilizing other measures for self protection.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2021, 06:12 AM   #726
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post

I hope by fall of this year I will be able to get the Moderna vaccination. We are not sure when my Rico will get his, due to his chemo tx and other fragile healh issues.
One of my staff is in the middle of chemo for colon cancer and his immune system is pretty much wiped out. He got his first shot last week. When he went to his oncologist to see if he was eligible for the vaccine, his oncologist said there was no reason for him not to get it. And I know he was nervous because there are questions on the consent regarding whether you are on treatment or had recently been in treatment for cancer and he was afraid they would deny him, but no issue. So hopefully your fiance will be eligible and then you both can start the process.

Good luck.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2021, 04:28 AM   #727
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Experts urge caution as 15 states see uptick in COVID-19 infections..

Even with the race to vaccinate as many Americans as possible accelerating, some experts are warning that if Americans don't also follow proper safety and mitigation measures the U.S. could see a COVID-19 resurgence.

Although the country's national daily case average continues to fall -- about 32.5% over the last month -- nearly a third of all states have seen their average number of cases rise at least 10%.

Those 15 states are: Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon and West Virginia, according to an ABC News analysis of state data compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Several states -- Delaware, Idaho, Minnesota, Nevada, Oregon and West Virginia -- have seen their case averages increase by at least 25% in the last week.

"Minnesota, I think, is really a harbinger of things to come. We're loosening up all the restrictions we've had, and in some ways creating a perfect storm moment for virus transmission, whether it's a variant or not," Michael Osterholm, an epidemiologist and head of the University of Minnesota's Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy, told ABC News' "World News Tonight" on Wednesday.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/experts-ur...091007586.html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2021, 09:13 AM   #728
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Even with the race to vaccinate as many Americans as possible accelerating, some experts are warning that if Americans don't also follow proper safety and mitigation measures the U.S. could see a COVID-19 resurgence.

Although the country's national daily case average continues to fall -- about 32.5% over the last month -- nearly a third of all states have seen their average number of cases rise at least 10%.

Those 15 states are: Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon and West Virginia, according to an ABC News analysis of state data compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Several states -- Delaware, Idaho, Minnesota, Nevada, Oregon and West Virginia -- have seen their case averages increase by at least 25% in the last week.

"Minnesota, I think, is really a harbinger of things to come. We're loosening up all the restrictions we've had, and in some ways creating a perfect storm moment for virus transmission, whether it's a variant or not," Michael Osterholm, an epidemiologist and head of the University of Minnesota's Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy, told ABC News' "World News Tonight" on Wednesday.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/experts-ur...091007586.html
It strikes me as "fishy" that Florida nor Texas is included in this uptick! Surely their governors couldn't be suppressing case numbers or could they!?
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2021, 07:00 PM   #729
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Rand Paul blows up at Dr. Fauci over masks during Senate hearing!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2021, 09:28 AM   #730
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default IF it's true......

Trump's Mar-a-Lago partially closed due to COVID outbreak.....

how ironic!
Old 03-26-2021, 10:43 AM   #731
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Question and comment for my sister-femme-friend, Ocean:

Ocean, I wondered too if this covid-19 virus epidemic was a biological warfare type of thing, *But*, what if the covid-19 virus could be a by-product of global warming? That is what I have been wondering myself. Viruses mutate and find ways to survive, just like any species might evolve out of sense of survival. Do you think it's a possibility? Maybe?

(I edited my post for brevity)
On CNN today, another article was posted on how covid-19 is transmissible via saliva (after autopsies on ppl who have died from it).

Here is the article link:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/26/world...-21/index.html

In the article, scientists think that covid 19 is a by-product of climate change. Which is a conclusion I had, early on, last year.

In other covid news: Rico got his first of two shots last week. I am still not able to get one due to our state not updating its website criteria. If i am able to get one by my birthday in May, I will feel lucky.

Both Rico and I practice double masking, we try to stick to a strict adherence for food and wster safety. We do not plan to support fast food industry or go out for dining experiences any time soon.

Ffs, we see people daily in close proximity, drinking and dining outdoors ... with NO masks or giving enough space while dining. That stuff scares us both.

Still ... other harrowing news on the horizon about lack of clean water and untainted food chain is super scary.

It is time for a big change in how earths resources are utilized and to begin cooperative sharing with humans in local, national and global ways.

Our health and safety and survival is on the line.

Stay safe.

Be as well as you can be.

And, stay strong.

~K.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2021, 02:50 PM   #732
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Associated Press Virus fight stalls in early hot spots New York, New Jersey....

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — A year after becoming a global epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic, New York and New Jersey are back atop the list of U.S. states with the highest rates of infection.

Even as the vaccination campaign has ramped up, the number of new infections in New Jersey has crept up by 37% in a little more than a month, to about 23,600 every seven days. About 54,600 people in New York tested positive for the virus in the last week, a number that has begun to inch up recently.

The two states now rank No. 1 and 2 in new infections per capita among U.S. states. New Jersey has been reporting about 647 new cases for every 100,000 residents over the past 14 days. New York has averaged 548.

The situation in New York and New Jersey mirrors a national trend that has seen case numbers inch up in recent days. The U.S. is averaging nearly 62,000 cases a day, up from 54,000 two weeks ago.

Asked Sunday what’s going wrong in the U.S. as cases rise, President Joe Biden told reporters: “Based on what I’m hearing, apparently people are letting their guard down.” Biden said he hopes to have a better sense of the situation after a meeting with his White House pandemic team on Monday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/virus-fig...140524851.html
Old 03-30-2021, 08:47 AM   #733
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default CDC chief warns of 'impending doom' as Covid cases surge....

The troubling signs come despite more than one-third of American adults now having received at least one Covid-19 shot.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky on Monday said rebounding Covid case counts gave her a sense of "impending doom" and warned the public to continue following public health precautions with more contagious strains of the virus taking hold.

"Right now I'm scared," a visibly shaken Walensky said at a briefing during which officials warned the country is headed toward another surge with new cases topping 30 million in the U.S. and deaths once again averaging about 1,000 a day.

Walensky cited an uptick in travel as one reason cases could be rising, and noted more contagious variants could exacerbate the crisis if people don't wear masks and follow other public safety guidelines.

The troubling signs come despite more than one-third of American adults now having received at least one Covid-19 shot. Some 50 million people are fully vaccinated, according to Andy Slavitt, the White House senior adviser on the Covid-19 response.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...s-surge-478340
Old 04-05-2021, 08:22 PM   #734
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I subscribe to our state's Covid19 updates, which come daily. Over the past few days, since I subscribed, I have read that we have gone up to over 400+ new cases, which those affected have been hospitalized. Interestingly enough, the new cases are people who have contracted a variant of the original virus, which is super scary. Our death toll has been increasing weekly.

We had massive traffic issues tonight because near the downtown area: lines of people spiraled around the vax site and the pick-up/drop-off lane was jamb packed. No matter where you go, people are wearing their masks, in our metro area. There are no plans for our national basketball team to open games up to the public. Not even our soccer team or ice hockey team is opening up to the public, to attend any sort of game.

I am stunned, though, that Texas hosted a 38K sold-out baseball game today. I can hardly believe people are not taking this seriously, the pandemic.

I count myself lucky that I am getting my vaccine shot this Thursday. Rico and I plan to still mask up and be vigilant.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2021, 05:13 PM   #735
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default "Shut your mouth!" Maxine Waters SCOLDS Jim Jordan during House hearing on COVID-19 Apr 15, 2021

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2021, 09:46 PM   #736
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Talking

Just thought I would drop by again tonight and share about the latest daily report on new cases and deaths, in the state of Oregon.

It's frightening, if you ask me. Last time I posted the daily cases documented stood at about 400+. But in today's report, new cases went up by 100 (in less than a week) and more deaths.

I noticed in the short blurbs about each person who succumbed to the Covid-19 virus died within weeks of it being discovered. Here's a copy and past of that portion of the daily report, so you can see for yourself the short time span between discovery and losing your life.

Quote:
Oregon’s 2,450th COVID-19 death is a 93-year-old woman in Clackamas County who tested positive on Jan. 14 and died on April 9 at her residence. The death certificate listed COVID-19 disease or SARS-CoV-2 as a cause of death or a significant condition contributing to death. She had underlying conditions.

Oregon’s 2,451st COVID-19 death is a 71-year-old woman in Baker County who tested positive on April 7 and died on April 14 at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. She had underlying conditions.

Oregon’s 2,452nd COVID-19 death is a 62-year-old man in Clackamas County who tested positive on March 22 and died on April 5 at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. Presence of underlying conditions is being confirmed.

Oregon’s 2,453rd COVID-19 death is a 52-year-old man in Jackson County who tested positive on March 24 and died on April 14 at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center. He had underlying conditions.

Oregon’s 2,454th COVID-19 death is an 82-year-old man in Linn County who tested positive on March 24 and died on April 8 at PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend. He had underlying conditions.

Oregon’s 2,455th COVID-19 death is an 89-year-old man in Polk County who tested positive on March 31 and died on April 13 at Salem Hospital. He had underlying conditions.

The most interesting part is the diagram which shows the variants of the Covid-19 virus, and how many people have been infected by each variant.

The image won't transfer to this post, but here are the variants and cases reported for each type:

B.1.1.7 - 60 cases
P.1 - 4 cases
B.1.351 - 8 cases
B.1.427 - 124 cases
B.1.429 - 474 cases
B.1.526 - 13 cases
P.2 - 6 cases
B.1.525 - 6 cases

8 known strains of Covid-19 in our state.

Metro area county cases are going up daily, as well as hospital admissions, with some people dying in just a few short weeks.

So very scary and terribly worrisome.

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2021, 07:13 AM   #737
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Idiot.......

Rock musician Ted Nugent announced he has tested positive for the coronavirus in a Facebook live video in which he repeatedly used racist slurs to refer to COVID-19, spit on the floor and promoted anti-vaccine conspiracy theories.

“Everybody told me that I should not announce this,” the conservative rocker said in the video on Monday.

Nugent, a staunch supporter of ex-President Donald Trump, previously called the pandemic a scam and has railed against public health restrictions.

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying. I mean, just a cluster****,” Nugent said in the video. “I got the Chinese s***.”

Nugent said he had a “stuffed-up head” and “body aches.”

“My God, what a pain in the ass. I literally can hardly crawl out of bed the last few days. But I did, I crawled,” he said.
Old 05-01-2021, 05:30 PM   #738
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Australians Fined And Jail Time If Flying Home From India

Australians face $66K fine and jail time if they fly home
from India during COVID-19 travel ban

The Federal Government published a press release in the early hours of Saturday morning announcing harsh penalties for Australian citizens who attempt to fly home from India, where more than 300,000 new COVID-19 cases have been reported each day this past week. The temporary ban begins on May 3 and applies to any travellers who have visited India in the 14 days preceding the date they intend to arrive in Australia. Citizens who fail to comply face a $66,000 fine and up to five years of jail time. It is thought to be the first time the Federal Government has made entering Australia a criminal offence to its own citizens.

Source: Twitter
Date: April 30, 2021
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2021, 02:04 AM   #739
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Fauci Answers Tucker Carlson’s Silly Vaccine Question ...

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Tuesday answered one of Tucker Carlson’s skewed questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, briefly inoculating viewers against the Fox News host’s anti-vaccine fearmongering.

As part of his right-wing channel’s apparent campaign to sow doubt about vaccine safety and effectiveness, Carlson has been raising what he presents as deal-breaking questions that actually have verifiable answers. Which, of course, he fails to acknowledge.

But on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” the nation’s top infectious disease expert entertained one of Carlson’s leading queries.

After people on the street asked Fauci questions, Kimmel noted one more guy had one. He cut to a clip of Carlson asking why college students should get the vaccine because “young people are not at risk of dying from COVID” and many have been infected already.

“No one has explained that,” Carlson said.

Kimmel let Fauci take it away.

“One, you want to protect yourself,” the White House task force doc replied. “But also you don’t want to be part of the propagation of the outbreak. Because if you get infected, even though you’re young and healthy ... you could pass it on to someone else who could have a severe outcome. And when you get infected, you are propagating the outbreak. You’re not being a dead stop. You’re allowing the virus to continue from you to someone else.”

Got that, Tucker?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dr-fa...b09cce6c24a3a4
Old 05-12-2021, 11:08 AM   #740
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Emmergancy Broadband Benefit enrollment begins today for more information about the program - https://www.fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit

There is a link to fill out sign up form on that page but it's not working. I found another place and was able to fill in form but system wouldn't allow me to verify as required in order to activate. Hmm gotta love our government bureaucracy BS inefficiency right. So I went to my electric/utility company home page, found out about the program and applied, successfully, there. Um not my internet service provider but okay whatever it worked, was able to sign up there. Which I guess is to say don't give up if at first you don't suceed... Anyhow

Don't dismiss this as a program only for the poorest of the poor as others (as described in boldface below) may qualify

Who Is Eligible for the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets one of the criteria below:
Has an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, or Lifeline
Approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 school year
Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
Experienced a substantial loss of income due to job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020 and the household had a total income in 2020 at or below $99,000 for single filers and $198,000 for joint filers
or
Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider's existing low-income or COVID-19 program.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote