Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #161
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post
I sent mine this morning on the way to work....I even had to get Diva Extrodinare to help with some info!!!

YAY

That's a scary thought, isn't it?
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2010, 01:51 PM   #162
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
Soooo, I am confused?
we have to have stuff mailed to you tomorrow?
Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Just finished my 13. They'll be in the mail tomorrow. YEAH!

cara

Yay! Yay! Yaaaay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Yes....postmarked by tomorrow, Febrary 1st!

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see what everyone has done!!!!
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
You do realize I am just being an ass
and yanking Gemme's chain right? right? LOL

I knew I felt something.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
Dropping mine off at the post office on my lunch break today. I hope they survive the trip, ive never mailed this stuff before and some times it can be fragile and break apart easy.

Oh, and as a fun part...I got RainbowChick07 to join me, so we mixed our passions together into one piece. =)
Awesome! For more fragile things, bubble wrap is an excellent protectorant.

Quote:
Mine just went out! (Gemmie....don't have a coronary!)
No coronaries! Heeeeeeeee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post
I sent mine this morning on the way to work....I even had to get Diva Extrodinare to help with some info!!!

YAY
Actually, this is going to be my only post until long after the post office is closed (at least on the East Coast), so if someone needs my addy, I hereby give Diva permission to give it out for the purpose of this project. I'm glad you that took that initiative, Pixie!

Quote:
That's a scary thought, isn't it?
Nah....

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #163
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

How bad is it if I didn't get mine mailed today? I went to the post office TWICE today, but the lines were crazy and I had to get back to work.

I promise to go back tomorrow and wait in line no matter how long it takes and I'll mail it priority so that it will get to you super fast!

Please don't make an example of me because it's not postmarked Feb. 1st!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #164
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
How bad is it if I didn't get mine mailed today? I went to the post office TWICE today, but the lines were crazy and I had to get back to work.

I promise to go back tomorrow and wait in line no matter how long it takes and I'll mail it priority so that it will get to you super fast!

Please don't make an example of me because it's not postmarked Feb. 1st!!!
You're going to Hell in a handbasket. The true cruelty? It's NOT a decorated one. Not even little streamers on the side.

*shakes head*

You're fine as long as I get them in my hands by Saturday, the 6th. Those that come after Saturday won't be included, no ifs ans or buts about it. I'm repackaging everything over the weekend and will mail them out first thing Monday morning (Feb. 8th). If something is in my mail on Monday, tough tomatoes.

I didn't used to be this way, but I know I'm not the only wrangler frustrated with folks who blatantly lie and say, "It's in the mail!" (I'm not a debt collector, people!) or "I'm working on it! It's coming...etc" and then NOTHING comes from them. Ever.

There is one person like that who signed up for this project. I hope that that person comes through this time or I will....if Diva and you all ever let me wrangle again that is....automatically take them OFF of any project I wrangle in the future. I will also call this person out for wasting my time, both as a wrangler and as a participant, as well as wasting everyone else's time too since they made a piece of work for that person. Not to mention that it's just not FAIR to any of us who did take the time and effort to complete the round.

Now, understand that I'm saying this after YEARS of this behavior. Years. Not just one or two projects. Years.

So, no....being a day behind won't hurt you. Just please make sure that it arrives no later than 5 days from now or 4 working days from now.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #165
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
You're going to Hell in a handbasket. The true cruelty? It's NOT a decorated one. Not even little streamers on the side.

*shakes head*

You're fine as long as I get them in my hands by Saturday, the 6th. Those that come after Saturday won't be included, no ifs ans or buts about it. I'm repackaging everything over the weekend and will mail them out first thing Monday morning (Feb. 8th). If something is in my mail on Monday, tough tomatoes.

I didn't used to be this way, but I know I'm not the only wrangler frustrated with folks who blatantly lie and say, "It's in the mail!" (I'm not a debt collector, people!) or "I'm working on it! It's coming...etc" and then NOTHING comes from them. Ever.

There is one person like that who signed up for this project. I hope that that person comes through this time or I will....if Diva and you all ever let me wrangle again that is....automatically take them OFF of any project I wrangle in the future. I will also call this person out for wasting my time, both as a wrangler and as a participant, as well as wasting everyone else's time too since they made a piece of work for that person. Not to mention that it's just not FAIR to any of us who did take the time and effort to complete the round.

Now, understand that I'm saying this after YEARS of this behavior. Years. Not just one or two projects. Years.

So, no....being a day behind won't hurt you. Just please make sure that it arrives no later than 5 days from now or 4 working days from now.

Gawd that was hawt.

Wrangle again....wrangle aGAIN, Mistress!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2010, 06:29 PM   #166
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Gawd that was hawt.

Wrangle again....wrangle aGAIN, Mistress!!!!
Just you wait, missy.........I'll wrangle YOU!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #167
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

*shakes head*

I will make sure it's there. I worked way too hard on this to not get to use them now!!!

This is only the second time I've participated, but there was a big delay waiting for one person last time and I was so anxious to see what everyone had done. It's good to know there won't be a long wait this time.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:12 PM   #168
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Just you wait, missy.........I'll wrangle YOU!

Old 02-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #169
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
I will make sure it's there. I worked way too hard on this to not get to use them now!!!

This is only the second time I've participated, but there was a big delay waiting for one person last time and I was so anxious to see what everyone had done. It's good to know there won't be a long wait this time.
Nope. I've done that before and it's just not fair to the rest of the participants. Besides, if we wait too long, the anticipation dies down and that's not fair either. I like that part the BEST I think!

I will post in here when everything goes out so you all will know to be on the lookout for your goodies.

Quote:
heh

*note to self*

Bring lasso, the next time I see Diva.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #170
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Gemme has mail.....

You have Priority mail.....on the way from Southern California, in spite of it being football season.

I made it easy on myself this time, and it will fit in Diva's album.

Tommi
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2010, 08:09 PM   #171
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

just dropped mine off at the post office. i heart the automatic postage center! should be across the water to you in a day or two, Gemmie.
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:07 PM   #172
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Mine got mailed today on my lunch break! I starved today in order to get it out in time! Its wrapped in awesome black electrical tape, so I hope the tape holds up! lol
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2010, 09:09 PM   #173
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
heh

*note to self*

Bring lasso, the next time I see Diva.

Silly GemmieLicious......this is TEXAS...what makes You think I don't HAVE one! <weg>
Old 02-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #174
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

whats the next project?
Old 02-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #175
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
You have Priority mail.....on the way from Southern California, in spite of it being football season.

I made it easy on myself this time, and it will fit in Diva's album.

Tommi
I full support the making it easy on oneself theory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
just dropped mine off at the post office. i heart the automatic postage center! should be across the water to you in a day or two, Gemmie.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
Mine got mailed today on my lunch break! I starved today in order to get it out in time! Its wrapped in awesome black electrical tape, so I hope the tape holds up! lol
lol

Pixie sent me something wrapped in black electrical tape once. It survived wonderfully.

Quote:
Silly GemmieLicious......this is TEXAS...what makes You think I don't HAVE one! <weg>
It's better when it's not yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
whats the next project?
We typically actually finish one round before delving into another one. Miss Diva will be wrangling the next one, though, so I know it's going to be fabulous!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:12 PM   #176
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]

It's better when it's not yours.

We typically actually finish one round before delving into another one. Miss Diva will be wrangling the next one, though, so I know it's going to be fabulous!

I am?

I thought You were gonna be Wrangleratrix.......no?
Old 02-01-2010, 10:14 PM   #177
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I am?

I thought You were gonna be Wrangleratrix.......no?
*snicker*

You wrangle. I'll corral and deal with the unruly ones.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:18 PM   #178
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
*snicker*

You wrangle. I'll corral and deal with the unruly ones.

You're gonna be awful busy.....<lookin' at Pixie and Tommi....>

Ok...I have an idea.....<smiling>

Old 02-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #179
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:

You're gonna be awful busy.....<lookin' at Pixie and Tommi....>

Ok...I have an idea.....<smiling>

Busy's good!

I knew you would!

I gotta say....the pirates in the Singles Dinner part of your signature are a little weird....they look at me like they KNOW me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:34 PM   #180
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

They do..............wench.

Tags
artists, creative types