Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-25-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mafia Wars

Who here plays? Don't be afraid to admit it.

How do you spend your skill points? Is your account mostly an energy/jobber account, or a stamina/fighter account?

What's your favourite city?

Are you looking for more people to add to your mafia?

Do you use any of the bookmarklets? Which ones do you find particularly helpful?

Do you spend / have you spent any real life money on gf points?
Old 08-25-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I used to, but I've graduated to my Wii and WoW. I used to play Mobsters too - on both Facebook and Myspace... but too many buggy issues made me stop playing.

(I never spend real money on those things...)

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 10:05 AM   #3
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
How do you spend your skill points? Is your account mostly an energy/jobber account, or a stamina/fighter account?
I, personally, have a fighter account. Level 560-ish, with nearly 400 stamina, and over 2300 points each in strength and defense. I do also have an energy account that really just loots stuff to send to my fighter. For shame, for shame.

Quote:
What's your favourite city?
New York, Vegas, and Bangkok are tied for my favourite city. New York because the mastery items are essential to further gameplay, Vegas because it's new and because the Tournament feature is really nice, Bangkok because of the faction loot.

Quote:
Are you looking for more people to add to your mafia?
I'm always looking for more mafia. PM me if you want me to add you on fb on either/both of my accounts.

[/QUOTE]Do you use any of the bookmarklets? Which ones do you find particularly helpful?[/QUOTE]

I -love- the chucker bookmarklet. I'd probably die if I tried to send someone 100+ Chain Vipers manually. Brawler is also really nice if you have a lot of stamina.

Quote:
Do you spend / have you spent any real life money on gf points?
I have bought exactly ONE $10 zynga card, and won't be buying another. I love the game, don't get me wrong, but I love real-life tangible toys much more. And groceries, I like those too.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:44 PM   #4
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I play on both FB and MySpace
I am a MW addict, oh yes I am
Still need members about 60 members to even hit 501
Anyone care to add me.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...73103737<br />

I think the link will take you to my FB

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 02:03 PM   #5
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Hey Wolfy

That link didn't work.

If you want you can add me on my gamer account http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...?id=1809707089

the username is Betty Noire
Old 08-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #6
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey Wolfy

That link didn't work.

If you want you can add me on my gamer account http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...?id=1809707089

the username is Betty Noire

I am so not computer savvy, but I try

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 08-28-2010, 02:52 PM   #7
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Perhaps for those tha want to try again,
maybe this link will work

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...89#!/?ref=home
or this one
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...p?id=673103737

Last edited by WolfyOne; 08-28-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:09 PM   #8
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Second link is the right one, Wolfy.

I was excited that you had that boss fight open on your wall. I do love the 260 xp I get for finishing her off for people.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:28 PM   #9
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

my name is blah,blah,blah and i'm a MW addict.

didn't know about the bookmarklets...thanks for feeding my addiction!

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:13 PM   #10
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyOldGuy View Post
my name is blah,blah,blah and i'm a MW addict.

didn't know about the bookmarklets...thanks for feeding my addiction!
I do what I can.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #11
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I was excited that you had that boss fight open on your wall. I do love the 260 xp I get for finishing her off for people.
Are you neglecting your Neopets?
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:41 PM   #12
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
Are you neglecting your Neopets?
Yeah, I haven't logged into there in months.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #13
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so proud.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 06:37 PM   #14
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
I'm so proud.
Dirty.

Old 08-28-2010, 06:42 PM   #15
Miami

How Do You Identify?:
Gentlemyn Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

2 Highscores

Miami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST Reputation

I've been playing Mafia Wars for a while now. If anyone wants to add me to their Mafia or become part of mine, send me a message on FB to IreneBAbreu@Facebook.com Thanks!