Notices

Old 08-16-2019, 08:11 PM   #7581
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 11,608 Times in 3,625 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Picking up a load of lumber today and delivering it to my neighbors so we can build their wheelchair ramp tomorrow.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2019, 06:03 AM   #7582
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 12,454 Times in 2,661 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Last night- letting my nephews have a dance party in my new car- heads bopping out of the open moon roof.

Last night- giving my older nephew a piggy back ride and running up a hill getting him giggling in my ear.

Last night, letting my younger nephew study the engine in my new car. He was impressed.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 02:35 PM   #7583
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A fun text exchange with my daughter.

She texted to let me know that her cabin-made for the coming school year (They lived together two years ago and are great friends) is transitioning to male, changing pronouns, and has chosen the name Elliot.

I responded with:
"Awesome. Thank you for letting me know. I do have one big concern. Can you ask Elliot if he is sure he wants to sign up for a lifetime of people quoting lines from the movie ET at him? Because for people of a certain age, like me, the name Elliot takes us right there"

Followed by a you tube clip of the part of the movie where ET learns to say Elliot and keeps saying it over and over in his slow raspy voice

(I've known him for years and he knows I'm a goofball and that I support him so he'll take it as a fun joke)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 03:40 PM   #7584
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Gravel Butch

1 Highscore

Thanked 5,954 Times in 1,150 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

My 8-year-old great-nephew, Slayde came home from school today and whispered in my ear that he has a secret. He asked a girl to be his girlfriend. She hasn't responded yet so he is waiting.

It made me feel good that he shared his secret with me.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 04:47 PM   #7585
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian Badass

Location: Givin up. I'll tell you when i get there. IF i get ther
Thanked 1,377 Times in 546 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Today was first day of classes. So, I went in early for introductions and to support the new GTAs. I am glad I did because along with providing support, I got a lot of freebies like a car charger, tire pressure gauge, and.....and this is one of the best parts... a department secretary had just given up a school pennant! (Mostly, because I gave my best puppy-dog eyes and said she was going to give me it or find me one because (and I showed her my collection) i told her it was one i did not already have for my pennant wall!)

It was nice to feel loved...lol or threatening...not sure which. (but she is a tough cookie and knows how to say no....) So, it's backed to feeling loved

"The cave that you fear holds the treasure you seek"

Please, cancel my subscription to your issues.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM   #7586
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

My younger nephew playing in my car. He's very methodical. (part of his autism)

Pop the hood and check the engine.
Get inside and open every window and the moon roof.
Put on Baby Shark or Star Wars soundtrack.
Dance with his head out the roof.
Sit in the passenger seat and have me buckle him in.
Unbuckle himself.
Get in the back. Sit in all three seats. Buckle into one, unbuckle. Slide to the right. Buckle, unbuckle. Slide to the right. Buckle, unbuckle.
Get in the driver seat. Buckle up. Pretend to drive.

Repeat.

He did do something new with me today though. I let him sit in the back belted in (I didn't have his car seat in the car right then) but I backed down the driveway and drove back up a few times and he thought that was the best ever.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy