Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Regrets

Those to whom I didn't give it up.

Not sure why this is on my mind, but I think about this every now and then.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2019, 06:45 PM   #362
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

my mom and dad..i like to imagine they are having the best kind of visit
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2019, 10:19 AM   #363
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default Catch and Release

Me.
This is going to be one long ass journey. Like the song from talking heads "once in a lifetime",that's the only way I can explain it to myself. I've lost all my family but she hasn't and she'll be fine. Okay, now I'm thinking about my wife.

Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 11:10 AM   #364
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation

My “friend”.. she’s been on my mind every day. I think we may have reached the point that our friendship expired and I can accept that because lately it feels like it brings more negativity than positivity into our lives. I just hope she knows how much she has meant to me and that she is my favourite person I have ever known. She gave me light when the rest of my world went dark and I will be grateful to her for the rest of my life. I want nothing but the best for her and I’m always here if she needs to talk, but I see that I am not what she needs or wants in her life right now. I am sending her nothing but love and happiness in her life xo
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 01:07 PM   #365
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking of the woman who raised me. She died in 1992, but my sadness stays with me. She was elderly, and she allowed me to care for her while she was dying. Her passing was expected, but I spent a year in deep grief none the less. That sadness becomes a part of your life once it ceases to be your whole life, but it doesn't ever leave.
Old 09-08-2019, 01:09 PM   #366
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My gf...

Im awaiting news to see if shes staying in the hospital or not.

Bronchitis, strep and high fever.

Bad part is I cant do anything to help out and I feel like total shit.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 03:41 PM   #367
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Today Abby is on my mind. I had a phone call from a good friend that i have known since I was 16. We got to talking about people from our past and she mentioned Abby. Abby is the person I would consider my first love. We dated for a long time and she was in the closet and unsure of herself. My friend told me today that she has come out and figured out all about herself and she is even married!

I can't help but smile for her. So awesome to know that she figured it out and even flourished in her life.
She was bored. She loved, had capacity to love, for love, to give and accept love. Only she tried twice and failed twice to find somebody not just strong enough to deserve it, earn it, match it, but even brave enough to accept it.”

~William Faulkner, The Town
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 10:43 PM   #368
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

our dear friend who is chosen family who will be there THIS weekend !!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 07:19 PM   #369
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Who

My friend Gecko and I chatted all day. She is an artist and a dear friend of 38 years. She decorated my current house 15 years ago. She agreed to help me design my Maine home, yay!

Anyone from NYC, Gecko was a famous profomance artist in lower Manhattan.

I am thrilled.

I forgot to mention that we performed together a few times in Drag shows. She is truly the talent. Haha!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2019, 07:03 AM   #370
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

My physical therapist, he is filling in for my main guy but I like him so much better. He only touches my shoulder and I can feel that he is a natural healer. He is sweet, kind, and he laughs at my jokes.

My main guy comes back next week but I want to keep the guy mentioned above. The main guy is rough, way too touchy, always grabbing my body, and he feels like a bear on top of me. He is so different from my sweet healer.
I think there is going to be an awkward conversation next week when I request to stay with my healer.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2019, 12:35 PM   #371
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thinking of

My sweet sister. Yesterday I received so many nice things , cards and wishes but not from my sister . She has been gone for two years now and she always made my birthday special, an email, a snail card and a phone call. We always did on our birthdays but not yesterday. I think of her every day but yesterday hit me super hard. Love you Shirley and think of you often,.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2019, 08:23 PM   #372
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

My cousin Karen (a.k.a. Pete). Today makes eight years since she's been gone. I still miss her terribly. My life would be better if she were here to talk to.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2019, 06:28 PM   #373
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
My physical therapist, he is filling in for my main guy but I like him so much better. He only touches my shoulder and I can feel that he is a natural healer. He is sweet, kind, and he laughs at my jokes.

My main guy comes back next week but I want to keep the guy mentioned above. The main guy is rough, way too touchy, always grabbing my body, and he feels like a bear on top of me. He is so different from my sweet healer.
I think there is going to be an awkward conversation next week when I request to stay with my healer.
I talked to my natural healer at PT today and he said that he will stay with me until I don't need physical therapy anymore. I am so happy!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 07:59 AM   #374
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
Who: My Chicago traveling companion! WHY: We just got off the phone...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 03:18 PM   #375
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Myself for once...

Im sick and I really need to take time/care of myself for a change.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 09:40 AM   #376
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,122 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Who: one of my exes from long ago, in my early 20s

Why: I have no idea

She and I were so similar in the way we grew up. We could talk about things like home canning, gardening, cooking, and holiday traditions. I broke up with her because she drove me crazy as a girlfriend, and I was young and didn't have those coping skills yet. However, she was a great friend. We grew farther apart when she met her girlfriend of 20 years, who was a total biatch, to the extent that she kept us apart. Now her ex is gone, and she has a new love. I keep up with her occasionally through FB, but we're not close at all. I think of her at the oddest times, like when I'm shelling peas, or making chicken soup, or taking out the Christmas ornaments. I still remember conversations we had over these things. I guess I still miss her a bit.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 10:08 AM   #377
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation

Jimmy Carter. He fell at home again and I'm nervous.
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hagster For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 04:18 PM   #378
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Who: one of my exes from long ago, in my early 20s

Why: I have no idea

She and I were so similar in the way we grew up. We could talk about things like home canning, gardening, cooking, and holiday traditions. I broke up with her because she drove me crazy as a girlfriend, and I was young and didn't have those coping skills yet. However, she was a great friend. We grew farther apart when she met her girlfriend of 20 years, who was a total biatch, to the extent that she kept us apart. Now her ex is gone, and she has a new love. I keep up with her occasionally through FB, but we're not close at all. I think of her at the oddest times, like when I'm shelling peas, or making chicken soup, or taking out the Christmas ornaments. I still remember conversations we had over these things. I guess I still miss her a bit.
I so enjoy reading posts about fond memories of ex's.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2019, 05:02 AM   #379
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
WHO: My friend in Chicago........
WHY: She completely forgot about the time changed and called a tad to early!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2019, 06:03 AM   #380
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

My friend in Texas.

We reconnected again, and it is HIGHLARIOUS as fu@&. good times....good times
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post: