Old 03-19-2017, 05:47 PM   #1261
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today was relaxing. I woke up and lounged in bed for a while, got up and went to the gym then went to the store and was home by noon for lunch.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 04:52 AM   #1262
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm being very, very quiet because it's early, very early, this morning. I think I only slept about 5 hours. But I'll make up for it this afternoon, I think.

*leaves tray of pastries, fresh fruit, and tiny breakfast sandwiches, coffee, hot water for tea, and apple juice*

Good Morning to all,
and have a wonderful Sunday.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 06:47 AM   #1263
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

RISE AND SHINE, I'm being extra noisy this morning! I say wake up, get up, get out of the house, do something fun!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 07:17 AM   #1264
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! have a great week!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 07:45 AM   #1265
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

Happy Sunday morning friends,

I slept in late this morning with the kitties. I am now up and watching CBS Sunday Morning News. Today I will cook, clean, and mow. My place looks beautiful with green grass and wild flowers.

I hope that everyone has a happy Sunday,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 07:47 AM   #1266
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post

I slept in late this morning with the kitties. I am now up and watching CBS Sunday Morning News. Today I will cook, clean, and mow. My place looks beautiful with green grass and wild flowers.

Chad
Chad, how long has Jane Pauley been the host?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 07:55 AM   #1267
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Chad, how long has Jane Pauley been the host?
Hi, not long maybe 4 months. She came on after Charles retired. She does a good job.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 08:11 AM   #1268
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Hi, not long maybe 4 months. She came on after Charles retired. She does a good job.
Always loved Jane,she got a raw deal over on NBC where's Deborah Norville now, hosting Inside Addition (said with a smirk)..........

Why do the suits at these big networks always think younger & prettier are more important that tried and true! I'll take someone like Walter Cronkite over flashy Matt Lauer any day! (getting off my soapbox now)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 08:16 AM   #1269
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Always loved Jane,she got a raw deal over on NBC where's Deborah Norville now, hosting Inside Addition (said with a smirk)..........

Why do the suits at these big networks always think younger & prettier are more important that tried and true! I'll take someone like Walter Cronkite over flashy Matt Lauer any day! (getting off my soapbox now)
Yes, I remember that. Jane did get a raw deal from the suits. She hung in there and now she has this show. She is strong and talented.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 08:20 AM   #1270
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good Sunday morning everyone.

Cuddled with m honey & our breakfast on the couch, to watch Sunday Morning with Jane.

I love when she & I can cuddle & spend Sunday mornings together!!

Today will be more crafting for us. Later I have a special little one on one "date" planned for us. We will be going out someplace...

Hope everyone's week is a great one!!
Old 03-26-2017, 09:59 AM   #1271
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning,

Busy day for me. I have been cooking all weekend. Getting ready to take some homemade chili over to my auntie. Then back home to get ready for a busy week ahead!

Peace to everyone!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 10:08 AM   #1272
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's my plan to do as little as possible this morning. So far, it's going smashingly.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 02:52 PM   #1273
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We picked up Hal and skipped Church today; instead, we took a trip up to Idllywild for Italian food at a place called "Ferros".

All of the food is homemade, including the bread, pasta and pizza dough...omg the bread is the best I have ever had in my entire life!

The rest of the day will be spent reading, napping and planning our next trip for bread, I mean Italian food! Lol

Happy Sunday folks
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 05:39 PM   #1274
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
We picked up Hal and skipped Church today; instead, we took a trip up to Idllywild for Italian food at a place called "Ferros".

All of the food is homemade, including the bread, pasta and pizza dough...omg the bread is the best I have ever had in my entire life!

The rest of the day will be spent reading, napping and planning our next trip for bread, I mean Italian food! Lol

Happy Sunday folks
I know what you mean about the bread..some restaurants it's all about the bread and others it's all about the taco chips........
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 08:08 AM   #1275
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! have a great week!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 08:41 AM   #1276
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

It's a little less overeasy this morning as I got up late and am rushing to get ready for work but it's still a beautiful day outside and I'm only working a half day, so I really can't complain.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 09:25 AM   #1277
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Sunday

I slept in this morning but after that it was not overeasy. As soon as I set down in my recliner my mom called to say she was safe. I had no Idea what was going on and needed to catch up right away. I checked all the news and weather stations and put the truck in a safe place. The storm came on strong and has moved on. Now I can start my Sunday overeasy.

Chad
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 09:27 AM   #1278
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good morning lovely people!

We are doing all of our usual Sunday stuff (Church, food), unless something better comes up...lol

Last week the Church parking lot was overflowing, so we went for a drive and lunch out...sometimes you have to worship God in your heart instead of in a building.

I just took out a couple of rib-eye steaks for dinner tonight, and I think I will throw together a German potato salad and call it a meal.

Have a relaxed and joyful day!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 10:33 AM   #1279
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my house was full of people this morning, as my husband and some friends decided they wanted to go to the flea market in our town. Its the largest in our area. (I opted not to go so i could sleep in some) they returned with knives, a walking cane with a sword in it, zombie bumper stickers, coffees, and some dog toys!

In a bit, we are heading out to the tack shed to tackle more of the horse tack I have to put up for sale. Lord this is a never ending process!

Steaks for us too, today. Later on our grill. Its going to be in the 60s here. Sunshine and pleasant. Lots more to do in the yard too...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 11:28 AM   #1280
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a very nice and long tea date with a good friend this morning. Now I'm home for Sunday chores. The sun is out and the temps are warming up - yay!!!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: