Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 09-15-2017, 07:01 PM   #4701
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
I struggle with food addiction. I go to a 12-step program and have a sponsor but have not had sustained abstinence for a while now. For me that means bouts of binge eating which makes losing weight difficult. I have lost 30 lbs total since January but it's been a slow process.

Right now I'm working on using coping skills instead of running to food when I'm stressed. My eating plan is based on counting calories and staying away from food triggers.

For exercise I'm walking 3 or 4 days a week in my neighborhood. There are a lot of other folks out walking so it feels safe.

This is a great thread. Thanks for sharing everyone.
I give you a lot of credit! Staying away from food triggers is almost impossible! One can't open a magazine or turn on a TV without seeing mouth watering ads for some forbidden calorie riddled food!
My problem is that every time I try and cut down and eat more healthy, I'll get a craving for some damn thing I ain't had in years! Last time it was a craving for banana splits!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2017, 09:01 PM   #4702
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I always eat when I'm stressed..... I know I have a food addiction and have for pretty much all my life. I looked into Overeaters Anonymous at one time but my work schedule conflicted with the meetings. I should check into it now that I only work weekends....
You definitely should check again - I really enjoy the OA meetings I go to. But if the face-to-face meeting schedule doesn't work for you there are over 250 phone meetings each week. You can find one by going to OA.org. I really like the "100 pounders" phone meetings because most nights they have a speaker.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2017, 09:05 PM   #4703
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I give you a lot of credit! Staying away from food triggers is almost impossible! One can't open a magazine or turn on a TV without seeing mouth watering ads for some forbidden calorie riddled food!
My problem is that every time I try and cut down and eat more healthy, I'll get a craving for some damn thing I ain't had in years! Last time it was a craving for banana splits!
I know! Triggers are everywhere! I have the most trouble at work with people bringing in stuff to share. We are in one big room with a table in the middle. It feels like those sweets are calling my name!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2017, 01:30 AM   #4704
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Good luck folks that are trying to beat food addictions. I struggled with chocolate for years, and even when it got to a point where if I ate too much it'd start causing migraines didn't stop me entirely. I still find it difficult to stop at just 3-4 biscuits, if I buy a pack - so instead I just don't buy biscuits very often.

What curbed the worst excesses of my binge-eating and my chocolate addiction was my noting, repeatedly, how horrid it felt to be overfull, slightly nauseous, and getting a touch of reflux if I tried to have a nap or sleep thereafter. Plus I also noted that I seemed to get a bit hyper but with a low mood after too much sugar. Too much energy, but also too tired to burn it off, because too much weight was tiresome to haul around, with too little muscle.

When I eventually did sufficient exercise to get the effect, I noted that I'd get an adrenalin high - and it didn't have the unpleasant side-effects that overeating did, so that helped. Then there was the cost of the excess food I was buying - if I didn't spend so much on food, i could afford more shinies. And having a bit of a geek streak definitely helped in my case - there have been occasions where I've been so fascinated by something new I've come across that I've studied it/played with it almost non-stop for days and pretty much couldn't be bothered to eat for as much as a couple of days at a time (this when I was younger).

We're all so different though, that's the bugger, that there is no one size fits all method to beat overeating, eath healthily and get fitter. It's a case of find that method that works for you.

By the by, if any of you imagine that I now eat a completely healthy diet and don't binge at all, please disabuse yourself of this notion. I've only just got to a point where I'm nearly eating the reccomended number of portions of fruit and veg per day, as advised by HM Govt. I do still have the occasional binge, too, but it makes a huge difference if it's a once a fortnight thing to if it's nearly every perishing day. The body can cope with occasional binges - just not so well with constant bingeing.

May deity smile upon you and help you in your efforts to get healthier, people!

Esme xxx

Last edited by Esme nha Maire; 09-16-2017 at 01:33 AM.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 07:39 PM   #4705
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
You definitely should check again - I really enjoy the OA meetings I go to. But if the face-to-face meeting schedule doesn't work for you there are over 250 phone meetings each week. You can find one by going to OA.org. I really like the "100 pounders" phone meetings because most nights they have a speaker.
I see today that they have OAmeetings online and email loops or something?
Old 09-18-2017, 07:56 PM   #4706
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Quote:
I see today that they have OAmeetings online and email loops or something?
I don't know much about the online meetings ... I don't have a computer or wifi - just my smart phone - so never tried those. Maybe you will like that option.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 05:35 PM   #4707
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I'm back at it.

I had lost a total of 153 pounds over the last few years with diet and exercise (and some unhealthy bulimia that is now in check) but have had some ENORMOUS life changes in the last 18 months.

I looked up one day and I had gained back 37 pounds and did that whole, "Oh, HEYALLLLL NAH" thing and started back with monitoring my calories and trying to get more exercise. My gain was mostly due to being off-plan, not exercising as much, indulging a LOT, and dealing with some of my grief and joy with old coping mechanisms of binging.

I have lost 22 of the 37 pounds I gained and have my eye on losing another 20 pounds as my first short-term goal. That goal actually puts me 5 pounds below my initial lowest weight but my plan was always to lose another 50 slowly and methodically.

I'll do it! It will be slow work but I'll do it by cutting back on my calories and getting back to yoga and walking and I SUPER look forward to getting my curvy self into a very cute dress I've been saving
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 06:05 PM   #4708
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I'm back at it.

I had lost a total of 153 pounds over the last few years with diet and exercise (and some unhealthy bulimia that is now in check) but have had some ENORMOUS life changes in the last 18 months.

I looked up one day and I had gained back 37 pounds and did that whole, "Oh, HEYALLLLL NAH" thing and started back with monitoring my calories and trying to get more exercise. My gain was mostly due to being off-plan, not exercising as much, indulging a LOT, and dealing with some of my grief and joy with old coping mechanisms of binging.

I have lost 22 of the 37 pounds I gained and have my eye on losing another 20 pounds as my first short-term goal. That goal actually puts me 5 pounds below my initial lowest weight but my plan was always to lose another 50 slowly and methodically.

I'll do it! It will be slow work but I'll do it by cutting back on my calories and getting back to yoga and walking and I SUPER look forward to getting my curvy self into a very cute dress I've been saving
That's wonderful, Medusa! You'll do it, I know you will.

Last summer, I was bicycling to work, back and forth each day. Three months later, I slimmed down by nearly 45 pounds.

my goal, at this point, is to regain independent mobility, because once I do? I'll be riding my bicycle again and will hope to shed another 50 pounds.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 06:09 PM   #4709
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm back at it.

You got this, and you look amazing and happy.

Bulimia is the devil. i still fight the urge. (((( You )))))
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 09:42 PM   #4710
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post

You got this, and you look amazing and happy.

Bulimia is the devil. i still fight the urge. (((( You )))))

Goddess, is it ever.

It took a while for me to acknowledge that I was bulimic. Acknowledging that I was a binge-eater was super easy; it felt powerful to me. But saying out loud "I might be bulimic" was not something I could do for a very long time.

I had always thought of bulimia as a strict definition of "people who throw up" and I was not a person who threw up but my therapist helped me understand that purging the calories through excessive exercise was also bulimic. So there I was, exercising 3 - 5 hours a day so I could justify eating a cheeseburger and losing a LOT of weight in a short time when I had the lightbulb moment of "Oh, maybe this isn't the best course of action."

So now it's about balance. I do walk a little extra when I eat a large meal and try to counterbalance the times I am going to eat outside of my plan with extra activity or a lighter dinner but I don't obsess over it much. I don't set my treadmill for 750 calories and run until it zeroes out like I used to. I don't march in place until my legs are numb much anymore.
Don't get me wrong, there are days when I do the math in my head and think "I'm going to need to hit the elliptical for 2.5 hours if I eat this steak". Sometimes I win that mental battle and sometimes I don't.

I've maintained most of my 150+ pound weight loss for over 3 years now and I'm really proud of that but really, I am even more proud of learning to control my bulimic tendencies and maintain my weight how I imagine a "normal" person would.

Small victories, eh?
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 10:25 PM   #4711
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, Great Goddess, Medusa, I am in awe of your ability to dedicate to exercise! I still have my size 14 little red dress, as a memento... reading what you've said gives me a smidge of hope that i might just be able yo get back into it one day!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2017, 06:43 PM   #4712
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Goddess, is it ever.

It took a while for me to acknowledge that I was bulimic. Acknowledging that I was a binge-eater was super easy; it felt powerful to me. But saying out loud "I might be bulimic" was not something I could do for a very long time.

I had always thought of bulimia as a strict definition of "people who throw up" and I was not a person who threw up but my therapist helped me understand that purging the calories through excessive exercise was also bulimic. So there I was, exercising 3 - 5 hours a day so I could justify eating a cheeseburger and losing a LOT of weight in a short time when I had the lightbulb moment of "Oh, maybe this isn't the best course of action."

So now it's about balance. I do walk a little extra when I eat a large meal and try to counterbalance the times I am going to eat outside of my plan with extra activity or a lighter dinner but I don't obsess over it much. I don't set my treadmill for 750 calories and run until it zeroes out like I used to. I don't march in place until my legs are numb much anymore.
Don't get me wrong, there are days when I do the math in my head and think "I'm going to need to hit the elliptical for 2.5 hours if I eat this steak". Sometimes I win that mental battle and sometimes I don't.

I've maintained most of my 150+ pound weight loss for over 3 years now and I'm really proud of that but really, I am even more proud of learning to control my bulimic tendencies and maintain my weight how I imagine a "normal" person would.

Small victories, eh?

Balance. thats the key. i am struggling to find it. i am all or nothing.

My pattern has always been to binge on a carb complete diet, gain about 20 pounds then have fun punishing myself to lose it. Thats the old days.

i've avoided this thread because its just a crappy week. So to make myself feel better i resort to old habits. Or want to.

anyway thats some of my *stuff*....

i want to get to a healthy place mentally when it comes to food, but right now i am not there.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2017, 07:08 PM   #4713
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Balance. thats the key. i am struggling to find it. i am all or nothing.

My pattern has always been to binge on a carb complete diet, gain about 20 pounds then have fun punishing myself to lose it. Thats the old days.

i've avoided this thread because its just a crappy week. So to make myself feel better i resort to old habits. Or want to.

anyway thats some of my *stuff*....

i want to get to a healthy place mentally when it comes to food, but right now i am not there.
dee - I wanted to say you are not alone and thanks for sharing. I've had a bad week too - in fact was binging today. Trying to love myself despite the feelings of shame is difficult. I try to give myself a clean slate each day and forgive myself but it's hard. Sending you loving thoughts.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2017, 07:13 PM   #4714
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
dee - I wanted to say you are not alone and thanks for sharing. I've had a bad week too - in fact was binging today. Trying to love myself despite the feelings of shame is difficult. I try to give myself a clean slate each day and forgive myself but it's hard. Sending you loving thoughts.
and you too.... thank you Mopsie
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 06:12 AM   #4715
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I want to say Congratulations to you! You have always been a tough cookie and yes life does happen. Good luck to you on losing that last bit of weight! I myself need to lose about 60lbs to keep myself healthy.

Zimmeh

Quote:
I'm back at it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 06:19 AM   #4716
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I started my weight loss in 2007. For about eight years, I was able to keep it off. When my life went in the shitter in 2015, I turned to food to cope with my depression and heartache. November 1st, 2017 I got the shock of my life. For the last couple of months I haven’t been feeling well. I just thought it was my blood sugars and hormones was out of whack. It wasn’t that at all. My doctor took my blood pressure and it was 180/101. I nearly had a heart attack at the age of 43. I am now on blood pressure medicine and I’m on a strict diet. I now have to lose around 70lbs. The moral of my post s listen to your bodies and don’t be stubborn about going to the doctor’s.

Zimmeh
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 10:46 AM   #4717
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default vegan keto

Coconut oil, olive oil, and nuts, yes keto has and continues to be terrific. And, that Irish butter "Kerrygold" (pasture raised) is an option if your not strict on being veggie.

This is Dr. Eric Berg whose channel is full of solid info on keto.

The Best Way for a VEGAN to Lose Belly Fat

Top Vegan (Plant-Based) Protein Sources

Best Vegan Source of Vitamin B12

Hope this helps, and much success to you.

Greco

Quote:
I've done keto in the past as a meat eater. Can you do keto as a vegetarian or vegan?

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 07:21 PM   #4718
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Coconut oil, olive oil, and nuts, yes keto has and continues to be terrific. And, that Irish butter "Kerrygold" (pasture raised) is an option if your not strict on being veggie.

Greco

i LOVE Kerrygold!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 08:47 AM   #4719
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I weighed in on Thursday. I have lost 2.2 pounds in eight days!

Zimmeh
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 04:41 PM   #4720
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Keto

I wanted to share three videos by Eric Berg that gave me
valuable information to support my health.

Body Type l What Is My Shape l How to Find Your Body Type

What to Eat for Your Body Type?

How to Exercise for Your Body Type

So, hope this helps and did help me a great deal. As a stressed-out
Newyorrican, and later learned adrenal type, daily runner, and intense
work more than 6 days a week...yes, what can I say...I've reduced my
running to every other day, and since returning from last month on my
island, am down to 4 mi on those days. The other days I am yes, walking,
hiking, enjoying the beauty of this place, breathing, stretching, swimming
and encouraging myself not to think less of myself because I'm not
struggling through exercise, or anything else for that matter. In other
words, the war is over in my life.

I began looking at this way back in 2010 after my disastrous
NYC Marathon attempt.
I failed big time, but was directed to these videos, and
well, the rest is history. And yes, I do this now as a vegan.
So, for more information visit Dr. Eric Berg's Youtube channel.
There are success videos also that will bring tears to your eyes.

May this support you as well.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: