Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-06-2019, 05:16 PM   #7421
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 4,739 Times in 1,383 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Haven't experienced a specific joy just yet ... but the day is still young. Many of y'alls joys did make me smile though!
Old 01-07-2019, 04:29 PM   #7422
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She and her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 24,902 Times in 5,956 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Watching mandatory training videos at work. One of the examples of harassment was a jerk asking a transgendered woman personal and inappropriate questions. I've seen a number of these kinds of videos and never have I seen a transgendered person included nor referenced.

Put a joyful smile on my face.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2019, 04:37 PM   #7423
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Haven't experienced a specific joy just yet ... but the day is still young. Many of y'alls joys did make me smile though!
When I woke up this morning, my main kitty was asleep and smiling, lying on his back across my rib cage, with one of his little white paws wrapped around my wrist and the other, sort of backwards hugging me. He is the most laid back kitty ever--I have never heard him hiss or seen him freak out and strike one of those scared Halloween kitty poses.
His skittish, crybaby twin brother, however...well, he's very special.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2019, 08:01 PM   #7424
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,466 Times in 3,558 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

A well behaved 3rd grade class... who knew?
Old 01-07-2019, 08:54 PM   #7425
girl_dee
Ragin’ Cajun

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Mrs. Mel Forever ♡

Thanked 55,128 Times in 13,849 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

just coming home to my amazing husbutch.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2019, 10:37 PM   #7426
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 31,371 Times in 7,815 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The sight and scent of the star Glazer lily bouquet on my dining room table. What a sweet gift I received.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2019, 07:24 PM   #7427
girl_dee
Ragin’ Cajun

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Mrs. Mel Forever ♡

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

the first week if married bliss with my one true love!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2019, 08:19 PM   #7428
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 6,676 Times in 1,989 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Silly as it is - making wise food choices while grocery shopping and getting out the door having spent less on healthier stuff than I imagined I would.
FireSignFemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2019, 09:33 PM   #7429
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Lezzie
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "me"
Relationship Status:
alis volat propriis

Thanked 13,033 Times in 3,585 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
The sight and scent of the star Glazer lily bouquet on my dining room table. What a sweet gift I received.
What a lovely image...how fortunate you are!
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2019, 08:29 PM   #7430
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single/Daddi to one.

Thanked 2,018 Times in 667 Posts
Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing I have TRUE love and friendship in My world.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:45 PM   #7431
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 29,820 Times in 5,682 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Some quality time with my butch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2019, 07:11 PM   #7432
girl_dee
Ragin’ Cajun

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Mrs. Mel Forever ♡

feeling some stingy......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2019, 09:35 PM   #7433
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,182 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Miracle

A Miracle. A couple of years ago it was determined that I was at the beginning stages of Macular Degeneration. Last summer it was determined that it was progressing and I went on the vitamins and fish and green leafy vegetables. I also went on CBD oil, figuring if it can help glaucoma maybe it can help the AMD. Today I went to another eye doctor for a second opinion regarding the continued difficulty with vision and dry eye after cataract surgery. I asked him about how the Macular Degeneration looked (I had seen the evidence on images at my original doctor's) and he said "what macular degeneration, there is none. Now it could be the vitamins which are supposed to slow the progression or I am sure it is the CBD oil which cured the Macular Degeneration. I continue to take it for a myriad of age related stuff, but this is a miracle.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2019, 09:29 PM   #7434
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 11,539 Times in 3,607 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

SCORE!!
thanks to FB Marketplace, I scored a truckload of 4.5' x 12' long sheetrock for cheap!
I saved $140-$150.
So exciting to move along with certain projects! Hopefully soon I'll be done!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2019, 09:42 PM   #7435
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken!!!

Thanked 26,621 Times in 8,787 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Her consenting to my wishes on certain things!

James Dean
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 06:28 AM   #7436
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married <3

Thanked 11,478 Times in 2,465 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPacker View Post
A Miracle. A couple of years ago it was determined that I was at the beginning stages of Macular Degeneration. Last summer it was determined that it was progressing and I went on the vitamins and fish and green leafy vegetables. I also went on CBD oil, figuring if it can help glaucoma maybe it can help the AMD. Today I went to another eye doctor for a second opinion regarding the continued difficulty with vision and dry eye after cataract surgery. I asked him about how the Macular Degeneration looked (I had seen the evidence on images at my original doctor's) and he said "what macular degeneration, there is none. Now it could be the vitamins which are supposed to slow the progression or I am sure it is the CBD oil which cured the Macular Degeneration. I continue to take it for a myriad of age related stuff, but this is a miracle.

That is such great news! I've been using CBD - oral and topical- for a myriad of things. It really helps me too. Yay for healing!

Joy today so far:

Waking up rested an hour before the alarm- gifting me another hour to get some things done before work.

Seeing pictures from my girls weekend last weekend.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2019, 07:56 AM   #7437
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 24,950 Times in 11,015 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
That is such great news! I've been using CBD - oral and topical- for a myriad of things. It really helps me too. Yay for healing!

Joy today so far:

Waking up rested an hour before the alarm- gifting me another hour to get some things done before work.

Seeing pictures from my girls weekend last weekend.
There is just something about viewing pictures.....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2019, 09:28 PM   #7438
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 11,539 Times in 3,607 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Beadboard!! A whole truck load of FREE, vintage, real wood beadboard!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2019, 09:31 PM   #7439
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 24,950 Times in 11,015 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

A piece of mail from the Windy City with photos in it.......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2019, 11:54 PM   #7440
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 6,676 Times in 1,989 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Being invited over to my son's place. They'd just bought me pizza yesterday so I suggested moving the dinner we'd planned for tonight to sometime next week. They said no they still wanted me to come over plus they surprised me with a movie. They have Netflix, Amazon, Roku I think it is, cable TV in another part of the house plus oh this huge collection of DVDs. Not only that, I have a few movies I could have brought. Also my ex and his wife have their own large collection as does my youngest and they're all willing to share so there's absolutely no reason under the sun for any of us to ever have to pay for additional movies, not with all the choices we already have. However knowing I'd like to see it they paid for us to be able to watch it on their big screen TV, especially for me. Also they have brand new furniture in their family room with recliner seats and cup holders and oh it was so kick back and nice. Yep all of that combined – joy, joy, joy!
FireSignFemme is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
joy