~Cajun Baby ~

How Do You Identify?:
" dee "
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 40,451 Times in 10,033 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post
My mind has been pondering how people with a history of being victimized in abusive relationships in the past can establish ways of acting that perpetuate abuse in future relationships. They become so used to the pattern that they willingly go to those behaviors when with a new person. This also leads me to believe that chances are the new partner will be abusive too. This was all sparked by a friend I went to undergrad with who is now doing crisis work related to domestic abuse...

it becomes the *norm*... so the person has to REALLY do something horrible to make it seem abusive. it takes a lot of work and deprogramming to see this.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 05:15 AM   #13442
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
Loved <3

Thanked 25,755 Times in 6,416 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My lady's husband. .

She passed yesterday and I'm worried about him...

He is a stoic man, but when I went by to pay my respects, he hugged me so hard and just cried....

He's keeping busy with her service. .which will be in Israel. ..so I can't attend. ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 07:34 PM   #13443
girl_dee
~Cajun Baby ~

How Do You Identify?:
" dee "
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
<3

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

how short life is........ and its getting shorter.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 11:46 AM   #13444
girl_dee
~Cajun Baby ~

How Do You Identify?:
" dee "
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
<3

How to override the natural reflexes in order to be complaint more easily
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 02:44 PM   #13445
DaddyChrisCo

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir,He,Him,Daddy,DC
Relationship Status:
hers

DaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST Reputation

My super awesome date tonight
DaddyChrisCo is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaddyChrisCo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 04:46 AM   #13446
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

That I think we have the responsibility to be ourselves. One of My friends asked Me what I thought of Barry Manilow coming out so late in life. I first responded- well everyone does it when it "feels right" to them. But, then I followed that up with- we also have a certain responsibility to be visible. To make things a little easier on the next generation as those before us did for us. There are too many young people getting bullied and committing suicide because they are so afraid to come out- or if they do they are bullied back into the closet.

I think that in being visible we help them with their choice. To be their true selves. Especially when someone is famous and have that seriously visible platform. I also realize that not everyone can do that- meaning being visible for whatever reason and I can respect that.

However, I think those that can- should.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 05:54 AM   #13447
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
His

Thanked 83,588 Times in 20,064 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

What did I do?

That's what is on my mind right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 06:45 AM   #13448
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme Noire
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Thanked 19,376 Times in 4,698 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

The seven pounds I've gained since she left. WTF?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 09:18 AM   #13449
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 9,229 Times in 2,282 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Too much right now......

Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2017, 06:10 PM   #13450
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Fabulously Single

Thanked 13,186 Times in 3,712 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

The holidays, I know it is a long way off but I think that I will shake things up in 2017 and travel for the holidays.

The only question is where? Italy, Hawaii, Ireland, California, New Orleans, or somewhere else.

Time to plan.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 02:25 PM   #13451
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Myster
Relationship Status:
Single bullet

Thanked 3,470 Times in 1,023 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I am thinking about the good times I use to have in Chicago when 20 or so of us Butches and Femme's use to get together to play softball, order dinner at a bar, and dance afterwards. Since I live next to a big semi-secluded park, I am thinking about advertising for teams again, here.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2017, 05:08 PM   #13452
girl_dee
~Cajun Baby ~

How Do You Identify?:
" dee "
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
<3

that i am still shaking my head over my disappearing breakfast!

that someone on another site wants to *meat* me....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2017, 07:29 PM   #13453
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
His

Thanked 83,588 Times in 20,064 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
that i am still shaking my head over my disappearing breakfast!

that someone on another site wants to *meat* me....

Is that a typo, poor spelling or a euphemism?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:27 PM   #13454
Bèsame*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Lucky♧♢♡♤

Thanked 25,810 Times in 6,367 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling a little anxious. I've got a 2 hour dental appt tomorrow. I love my dentist and finally feel comfortable with a dentist. I like her so much, I'm driving 3 hours to see her.

Blaze just googled the sound of a dentist drill. And then a jackhammer. I just roll my eyes...lol and chase him away..lol

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2017, 08:41 PM   #13455
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Nobody's but my own.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

Everything.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2017, 09:01 PM   #13456
girl_dee
~Cajun Baby ~

How Do You Identify?:
" dee "
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Is that a typo, poor spelling or a euphemism?
i don't know but i hit delete!
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2017, 09:05 PM   #13457
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 12,657 Times in 5,139 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
The holidays, I know it is a long way off but I think that I will shake things up in 2017 and travel for the holidays.

The only question is where? Italy, Hawaii, Ireland, California, New Orleans, or somewhere else.

Time to plan.
I'm thinking this is a wonderful plan
homoe is online now   Reply With Quote