Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker View Post

Yeah, its a shame what happened to MAC's quality.
I miss the old MAC. I still havent found another brand that compares to their lipstick.
I now use a few other brands that I love. Rock & Republic, Shu and Dior.
What other brands do you use?

I use a lot of MAC, Dior, Too-Faced and sometimes Urban Decay (for eyes). i have a bunch of Bare Minerals that my Granny keeps buying for me but I can't use the eye stuff because it flakes all over my face.

For the BEST retro colors and an amazing palate, I highly recommend BESAME cosmetics. The most AMAZING lipstick and eye colors on the market for retro faces!

I will also say that I kinda dig ULTA's house brand for blush and eye stuff too.

Shu Uemura for false eyelashes!

My super secret guilty pleasure is Guerlain. (Don't tell Jack!)
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 10:48 PM   #22
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Mascara: Hypnose by Lancome

Liner: Eye Shine pencil by Lise Watier in Cognac

Shadow: QUATUOR by Lise Watier in Les cuivrés

Bronzer: Mosaic Shimmer Bronzer by Quo

Brows: 3-in-1 eyebrow pencil by Quo in Light

Lips: I actually just use chapstick or clear gloss. *shrug* I'm more of an eyes person than a lips person.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:40 PM   #23
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby View Post
I haven't had any flaking problems, and so far I've only tried the one I posted as I tend to go with the violet family for lip color. It stays as well as most lipsticks, worth a try.
Had a tube of Just Bitten in Gothic follow me home tonight... very easy application, excellent colour. Feels really nice and the balm coat is really nice - they should sell that on it's own. I love that it's also easy to use as a liner first. Going to take a bit of practice but playing with make-up is something this femme adores!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 10:52 AM   #24
kix4funchick

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single

kix4funchick Has the BEST Reputationkix4funchick Has the BEST Reputationkix4funchick Has the BEST Reputationkix4funchick Has the BEST Reputationkix4funchick Has the BEST Reputationkix4funchick Has the BEST Reputationkix4funchick Has the BEST Reputationkix4funchick Has the BEST Reputationkix4funchick Has the BEST Reputationkix4funchick Has the BEST Reputationkix4funchick Has the BEST Reputation

So funny. I have an addiction to lipgloss. I like it so much more than lipstick because I like the way lipgloss brings out my eyes and it makes my lips look soft. Lately, I have developed an addiction to Lip Smackers and even the chap stick looks good because of that little shimmer.

kix4funchick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kix4funchick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 11:16 AM   #25
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default Can we talk 'shoes' for a minute?

I am so in love with my new 3" pumps! They are a medium turquise patent leather with peek-a-boo open toe. They are absolutely gorgeous, and make my feet look sexy and delicious!!

I own about 50 pairs of shoes - 51 now with my turquise pumps - but, heck, who's counting!!! I just love shoes!! Any other shoe lovers out there? Describe your favorites, and why they are your faves.

p.s. I am making notes of all the cosmetic suggestions - need to replenish my complete supply! Thanks, girls...I am loving this thread!

Carry on!

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 06:00 AM   #26
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

The only actual lipstick that I can stand the feel of on my lips is Revlon, and they have a million colors. I too, prefer lip gloss - for the glossiness, of course.

My acttual all time favorite lip treatment is Bonne Bell red raspberry lip gloss. Nice dark red color, tastes good, and keeps your lips smooth and soft.

Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 06:07 AM   #27
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

I got distracted by everyone talking about lipstick and posted about that. I actually got on here to talk about my "funnest" find of the last year or so. Hair Mascara!

It comes in a tube with an applicator like regular mascara. You hold out a strand of hair and then "paint" it with the hair mascara. You can spread it out further with a comb, or with your fingers. It dries quickly, and washes out completely (OFF YOUR HANDS TOO) I have pink and purple and have fun with it every once it a while. I found my colors at the dollar store.

Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2011, 07:46 PM   #28
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

Pixi Eye Bright Liner No.1 - Nude

rim the inner rim and POW! absolutely, totally makes your eyes look brighter, whiter, bigger. love it.
BoDy*ShOt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BoDy*ShOt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2011, 11:08 PM   #29
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default The french half moon manicure...

I want one.
Passionaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Passionaria For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 04:23 AM   #30
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Great lipstick

I've been meaning to share this info here for a few days, but then would get busy and space it off. One of the things I'd always found very annoying about lipstick is that it would come off and I would have to reapply it frequently. Then both Revlon and L'oréal came out with lipsticks that actually last all day. Really last all day. They have to be washed or creamed off.

L'oréal's line is called Infallible

Revlon has two long wear formulas:
  1. ColorStay Overtime
  2. ColorStay ULTIMATE
Old 03-13-2011, 07:17 AM   #31
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

I love this thread! I love watching Femmes put on their make-up, and I'm finding that I enjoy hearing them talk about it, too! Thanks.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 09:46 AM   #32
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I love this colour! Revlon Red #680

Went to ULTA the other night and they didn't have it...as in didn't carry this colour and the salesperson never heard of it! What's up with that!?!

Found it at Target, thank heavens...

Old 03-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #33
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Okay so now i'm curious anyone have those fine lines
around the eyes; if so have you found the secret
to diminishing those pesky signs of age?
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 10:17 AM   #34
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker View Post

I am a fan of R&R mascara.
I have always been a MAC fan until Estee Lauder purchased them. It seems as though their products have gone up in price and the quality has gone down.

I am a fan of any of it on the pillow and sheets.

Said an anonymous Baaad Boy

devilmademedoit.

Last edited by Tommi; 03-13-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 10:36 AM   #35
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Smile fine lines marching all ovah my face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post

does anyone have those fine lines??
um, my gorgeous sistah- have you seen me lately????

there's a new Garnier under eye/ fine line roller thingy that my mama says is fabulous!
she's gonna bring me one, and if it works- you'll know about it baby!

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 10:44 AM   #36
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

RoC skin care line is a great facial product, it helps with the "lines" that come with aging.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 11:22 AM   #37
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EntycingFemme View Post

does anyone have those fine lines??
um, my gorgeous sistah- have you seen me lately????

there's a new Garnier under eye/ fine line roller thingy that my mama says is fabulous!
she's gonna bring me one, and if it works- you'll know about it baby!
According to InStyle Magazine's best beauty buys for 2010 their pick for best Inexpensive Wrinkle Treatment is Olay Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/best-...356288,00.html
Old 03-13-2011, 11:34 AM   #38
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Title is a grabber . and about those FINE lines

Little butterfly kisses for those character lines...
Okay, I am out to go chop some wood or something. Maybe drill some holes somewhere.

Have you ladies ever noticed how we are mesmerized when you are doing your makeup, then you turn with that beautiful smile and twinkle in your eyes, and say "how do i look"

Outta here
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #39
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm finding the older I get, the less make-up I wear. I don't care for the harsh black ~ it's too much for me ~ and I DO look like a raccoon whether it drifts or not! lol So I wear a brown~black L'Oreal mascara that my daughter recommended. This one:

I find that a shimmery/glittery shadow tends to accent the wrinkles on my lids. I wear it anyway, but a matte color is really better.

Cannot STAND foundation.....It makes me feel as though my skin is smothered, I don't care how "light" they say it is.

L'Oreal true match blush is what I use.

My daughter also recommended Burt's Bees lip tint. LOVE it. Yes....You must reapply more often, but my lips are velvety soft all the time....You know, for all that KISSING I don't get.

And finally, my brows....UGH. When I lost Melody, I also lost a lot of hair. My brows never did fully recover. I find a pencil to be too harsh for me, so I use NYX cake powder..."for those movie star brows"... w.e. L'Oreal used to make Revitalist (same sorta product), but no longer make that. I used it because it looks more natural than a pencil.

God help me when I lose weight....my face will be one big wrinkle!!!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 12:20 PM   #40
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

My foundation is Bare Minerals - I just love it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: