T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation

Thinkin about my stepdad who isn't having surgery this morning afterall. He's just not strong enough to endure the surgery at the moment. Hopefully the PT people will get him up and moving and he'll become strong enough to go for it. Crossing all my fingers, toes, and whatever else I can cross *thumbs up* (cause I can't find the one I used to use)

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to T D For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 11:01 AM   #982
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I make a fierce bean soup!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 11:29 AM   #983
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute

Life

Seriously...more like this--->

I need some fresh air.
BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BornBronson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 11:48 AM   #984
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

BornBronson,

I am doing the same. Too much snow to do much else.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:26 PM   #985
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Guurrrrrrr!!

I wonder.... the person(s) that owned my new doggy - Tashi - before me... I wonder how they would feel if someone abused them and made them as sick and frightened as they did to little Tashi? The world just isn't fair sometimes. My heart hurts for her! (I'm feeling anger and resentment against the abusive, destructive, hateful person that caused her so much pain and damage.)
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 01:58 PM   #986
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation
Default the concept of 'perfect'

the older I get, the more I realize how an objective concept of 'perfect' is an uncomfortable fit...the idea of a subject definition is much more comfortable...it allows for individual and situational use...permits room to adapt and modify...ensures that the expectations of others, and of myself, are flexible enough to guarantee that when one's best is done, it is good enough (if even just for the moment) as we catch our breath and move on...

also on my busy mind this morning is how funny I find one of the bags I am finishing up...that was one of the things I loved about the shows I did recently, how strangers got my sense of humor which I put into some of my bags...it's a little scary when I hear myself giggling as I sew...my version of whistling while I work...I whistle at other times...

and, also, how thankful I am for the lovely sun which is coming in through the windows and the open back door...

n
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #987
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

She is, of course!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pW_q1PvH0"]YouTube- Plain White T's - Music Video - 1, 2, 3, 4 (Watch in HQ!)[/ame]

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #988
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

have to pee.
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:44 PM   #989
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm hungry (will solve this shortly) and am debating on whether or not to trim my bangs. They are in my eyes but I want to grow them out so I can wear them as side bangs, but I have a fun place to go this weekend and do I want to constantly be sweeping them one way or the other? Also just how ridiculous do I look when I roll them so the ends come at a 'normal' level. I think it makes me look like I'm trying to recapture my youth....as a 5 year old.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:02 PM   #990
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

O
M
G

I'm so fucking bored

What To Do? What To Do?,
Dylan...wishes it wasn't so ding dang cold outside

Also, needs an idea quick before Mahhh Woman wrangles me in to going to the grocery store
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #991
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind is what other sneaky concoctions can I come up with to get my cat to take her meds....

puree tuna is just gross.

How many hours was that...gez
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 08:33 PM   #992
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

I was working on the truck today, and when I finished, came back inside. Well, it was a little cold out there, so my hands were too. All I did was put them on Bob's warm belly, and I will be darned if the evil little taco bit me. Sheesh.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 08:42 PM   #993
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
I was working on the truck today, and when I finished, came back inside. Well, it was a little cold out there, so my hands were too. All I did was put them on Bob's warm belly, and I will be darned if the evil little taco bit me. Sheesh.
Taco's are like that...hope he didn't do to much damage.

thanks for the chuckle.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 08:45 PM   #994
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Nahhhh, he actually bites me alot. Only drew blood once or twice. I love how pissed he gets when I mess with the lump he makes in my bed. You know, the burrowing thing they do? If ya poke the lump, it makes cool noises. rofl
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 09:16 PM   #995
Charming Texan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister

Charming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST Reputation

The Olympic medals look very odd to me. I know this is the first time that they have been made with recycled metals, but they look like a belt buckle or something.
Charming Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:57 AM   #996
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation
Default a full range

I realize, all the more these days, that regardless of all my flaws, and my eccentricities, and areas needing improvement, and own particular view of the world (to name a few) that, if given the option, I would *still* choose to be me rather than anyone else...

I don't understand the expression "don't take it personally"...how can that make any sense?...one's life is Very Personal and what happens during it is all part of the whole...I suspect it is a phrase which has been coined, and become popular, as a way for people to not take responsibility for actions which have an effect on others....(this is not some cryptic statement about someone hurting my feelings....it's related to some damage done to my car)

I'm proud of myself for sticking to my goal of doing what I say I will do...it would be my preference to interact with people who did the same...

I am Not proud of myself when I ignore my intuition...I have no one to blame but myself for whatever discomfort I experience...

while I have made progress, I still struggle with affording myself the same kindnesses that I give others....

and...

I wonder if this will finally be the week of CAKE...and yes, that matters as well....
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 09:01 AM   #997
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Soreness from a full day of nitty gritty spring cleaning....loved it.
Sushi with company tomorrow.
Entering into a sea of new.
Austin Region competition.
A busy saturday

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 10:56 AM   #998
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

time for me to finally get something to eat... after dealing with DSL tech service all morning... and walking two very STUBBORN spoiled puppies! LOL
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 11:51 AM   #999
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind right now...

It's a chilly day with lots of sunshine & not a cloud in sight ~ too pretty to be stuck inside working for the man!

Wishing that the weather would warm up, just a little. I'm ready to play in the dirt & plant some pretty flowers.

How bad I need to work on my tan... Cancun in 51 days and I'm hella pale!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 12:06 PM   #1000
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Hm what is on my mind today? Well I went and got a coconut and white chocolate frap, and on the way home I saw the blackest clouds I have seen in my life coming straight for my neighborhood, I have a dr's appointment and 2pm lets hope it's not pouring down rain.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote