Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 05-23-2016, 07:02 AM   #10001
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
Thanks Sue, I've only been out there looking for a couple of months now, I'd taken a hiatus for a few years, and it is time for me to be with someone again. I'm not just looking for anyone, it will have to be a very special person. I can tell quickly if a person is someone with a connection, not just romantically, in any way. And to me..."putting" myself out there (with chances of being hurt or used) is better than hiding away, keeping my guard up, and not meeting new people with new ideas. I have learned something from just about everyone, even if it's just a reminder of why I don't like a certain thing. And I can't say I've ever really attracted the "wrong" people. There's always a reason, season or a lifetime as they say. Sometimes it's a learning experience I need, sometimes it is something I can help the other person with, and they don't even know it. And thank you for putting yourself out there and try to protect me in some kind way by sharing with me your feelings. Of course I've been hurt a lot (like everyone else), but someday, there is going to be that person who will make those hurts worth it.
Nice outlook!
Old 05-23-2016, 02:17 PM   #10002
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks Sue, I've only been out there looking for a couple of months now, I'd taken a hiatus for a few years, and it is time for me to be with someone again. I'm not just looking for anyone, it will have to be a very special person. I can tell quickly if a person is someone with a connection, not just romantically, in any way. And to me..."putting" myself out there (with chances of being hurt or used) is better than hiding away, keeping my guard up, and not meeting new people with new ideas. I have learned something from just about everyone, even if it's just a reminder of why I don't like a certain thing. And I can't say I've ever really attracted the "wrong" people. There's always a reason, season or a lifetime as they say. Sometimes it's a learning experience I need, sometimes it is something I can help the other person with, and they don't even know it. And thank you for putting yourself out there and try to protect me in some kind way by sharing with me your feelings. Of course I've been hurt a lot (like everyone else), but someday, there is going to be that person who will make those hurts worth it.
I've been single for about a year now and moved back home last November. I'm in no hurry for a U-haul or a serious relationship. I'm happy, content, and all in all, I like my life. There are moments, more frequently than not, where I would like to have someone to share special moments with, if that makes sense. In all honesty, I figured once I got back home, I wouldn't have any issue with the whole dating thing. I was obviously wrong. I know what I'm looking for and I won't settle. I would really prefer to have my next relationship be the last one, you know? As far as who I tend to attract - ugh, that's a story in and of itself. And what sucks about that is I would like to think I'm a decent person on multiple levels - kind, genuine, etc etc. So the 64 dollar question is either - why do I continue to attract people who treat me like garbage, or, what in the hell is wrong with me. I swear i'm a nice person who has a lot to offer, but it seems to me no one seems to want to give me a chance.

Sue
Old 05-25-2016, 08:45 AM   #10003
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Gypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Ok singles

Question for y'all, just to liven up the room a little

How far have you traveled to be in a relationship in the past?

And would you do it again?
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2016, 12:03 PM   #10004
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,770 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
I've been single for about a year now and moved back home last November. I'm in no hurry for a U-haul or a serious relationship. I'm happy, content, and all in all, I like my life. There are moments, more frequently than not, where I would like to have someone to share special moments with, if that makes sense. In all honesty, I figured once I got back home, I wouldn't have any issue with the whole dating thing. I was obviously wrong. I know what I'm looking for and I won't settle. I would really prefer to have my next relationship be the last one, you know? As far as who I tend to attract - ugh, that's a story in and of itself. And what sucks about that is I would like to think I'm a decent person on multiple levels - kind, genuine, etc etc. So the 64 dollar question is either - why do I continue to attract people who treat me like garbage, or, what in the hell is wrong with me. I swear i'm a nice person who has a lot to offer, but it seems to me no one seems to want to give me a chance.

Sue

Ferret unfortunately if you have a kind heart people will take advantage of you. It is an (all about me world now days). Just be yourself and eventually ,probably when you least expect it someone will find you . Someone who will love you for you.
Old 05-25-2016, 07:16 PM   #10005
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ok singles

Yes, cross country.

No.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2016, 07:52 PM   #10006
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Tried the LDR thing. One was a couple hours away, different state. One was cross-country, a few timezones away.

The couple of hours I might, stressing the might, do again under the right circumstances with the right woman. But highly unlikely.

The cross-country, nope. It was rough. Too much of a difference in our lives especially when she was just getting home for dinner when I was getting ready for bed.
Old 05-26-2016, 07:31 PM   #10007
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

If it was me, I would pick Scenario 1.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Happy Friday Eve to all!

I have to be at the airport at 6 AM Sunday.

Scenario 1: There is a party (any gender or sexual orientation) starting Saturday at 1PM. The location is a 2 hr trip each way.

Scenario 2: There is a monthly "women's" dance starting Saturday at 7 PM (let's be honest, people won't be there until at least 8 or 9 PM). The location is 30-45 min each way.

Scenario 3: I could stay home and relax...

So, which scenario would you choose and why?
Old 05-26-2016, 07:36 PM   #10008
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to our little slice of the World! I currently live on the East Coast of Florida and I miss living in the Boston area.

Hope you are enjoying your time here on BFP.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Is this the place to write this????

Good day everyone

I'm single, I'm femme, I'm a pre-senior (lol), and I'm looking to meet that last first kiss. I'm in Maine, hoping to move south by winter. I'm looking at TX, but if I should meet someone that really clicks, then I would go there, nothing is written in stone, and that really isn't why I'm here. I'm just looking for a butch to call my own. I'm not perfect and neither will s/he. We all have baggage, but finding that someone whose baggage goes along with mine, someone who can help carry mine when I'm over loaded, and someone I can carry theirs when they are having dragging theirs. I am looking more for butch friends than femmes...I have already way too many femme friends, though I would never push one away.

I'm down to Earth; spiritual rather than religious; not political but will vote when I feel strongly on issues; on ssdi, so not looking to be a sugar momma, nor looking for a sugar daddy, I get enough to pay my bills and a few extra things, and that is all I need; I will never be on the cover of Vogue, and hopefully not on the cover of Redneck Digest (if there is such a thing); I'm a very happy person, and hope that people notice that than the more serious side I'm taking here; I'm very easy going, meld well into most environments and with most people; And many people think of me as a sweet, kinda innocent girl they can take to visit grandma, which they could, but that is just one side of me, I've been around the block a few times...lol I can be shy or the life of the party, I'm just me, don't know how to be anyone else.

So, if this is the wrong place to post this, then please point me in the right directions. It would be nice chatting with like minded people.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2016, 07:42 PM   #10009
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I was talking to someone that lives in Ballinasloe, County Galway, Ireland. She was five hours ahead of me, and we rarely talked. We decided to be friends and I love telling people about my friend in Ireland. My mom is half Irish and half German. I love meeting people from every corner of America and the World. International relationships are very hard to maintain, so I would choose someone who lives here in the US.

I love to travel and most of my friends will tell you that, I love the Mid West and the North East of the US. I have lived in Ann Arbor and Flint, Michigan; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and the Boston area.

But I also love the people of the South. I was born and raised in Daytona Beach, Florida until I was 15 years old; when I moved to Flint.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
Tried the LDR thing. One was a couple hours away, different state. One was cross-country, a few timezones away.

The couple of hours I might, stressing the might, do again under the right circumstances with the right woman. But highly unlikely.

The cross-country, nope. It was rough. Too much of a difference in our lives especially when she was just getting home for dinner when I was getting ready for bed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2016, 07:45 PM   #10010
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I moved to the Seattle, WA area to be with someone. After three weeks, I got on a plane headed back to Florida. Unfortunately, I would not do it again. I lost a good job in the process and it was a learning experience.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Ok singles

Old 05-26-2016, 09:07 PM   #10011
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,770 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ok singles

Can't say that I have ever moved ,but had one lady move from Oregon to be with me in Tn. We were together for 5 yrs. till she decided to move back closer to her family when her health started failing. We still keep in contact too.Come to think of it she has a birthday coming up in June.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:41 PM   #10012
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Gypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Welcome to our little slice of the World! I currently live on the East Coast of Florida and I miss living in the Boston area.

Hope you are enjoying your time here on BFP.

Zimmeh
Thanks Zimmeh

Can I ask what you are missing about New England?
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 05:14 AM   #10013
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks Zimmeh

I'm not Zimmeh, of course, but I can tell you one thing that I will miss when I move away: the changing of the seasons. As pesky as those leaves are, clogging up gutters and putting hours on the leaf blower, I love seeing the reds, oranges and yellows mix with the green leaves hanging on. I could do without winter, honestly, but what I think I will miss most is a true fall and all of the colors and beauty it brings.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2016, 07:48 AM   #10014
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Move

I would never move to start a relationship with someone. I would like to travel for fun with someone but I would not move.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2016, 08:08 AM   #10015
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

The culture and knowing that you can walk all around the Boston area and see history. I lived in Arlington Heights and Franklin, Mass before I moved back to Florida. Like Gemme said, it is the change of season and the people. One of my favorite things that I loved to do while living in the Boston area, was to go have Apple Cider at the Au Bon Pain location in Harvard Square. Florida has two seasons, warm and warmer.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Thanks Zimmeh

The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2016, 08:12 AM   #10016
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
The culture and knowing that you can walk all around the Boston area and see history. I lived in Arlington Heights and Franklin, Mass before I moved back to Florida. Like Gemme said, it is the change of season and the people. One of my favorite things that I loved to do while living in the Boston area, was to go have Apple Cider at the Au Bon Pain location in Harvard Square. Florida has two seasons, warm and warmer.

Zimmeh
I didn't know you were from Boston Zimmeh, let's go to Patti's pierogis.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2016, 08:14 AM   #10017
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone! I am off today and I am watching my mom's dogs for her.

Leaving you all a pot of Starbucks Burundi Small Lot coffee to enjoy and some snacks.

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2016, 04:18 PM   #10018
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Sounds like a plan! I haven't lived in Boston since 1999 and I am originally from Florida. When I was in my 20's, I loved to travel and see the U.S. One of my favorite places that I visited, was Jamestown, ND. My goal in a couple of years is to visit Paris, the South of France and Ireland. What is your favorite place to visit on vacation?

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I didn't know you were from Boston Zimmeh, let's go to Patti's pierogis.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2016, 04:34 PM   #10019
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Sounds like a plan! I haven't lived in Boston since 1999 and I am originally from Florida. When I was in my 20's, I loved to travel and see the U.S. One of my favorite places that I visited, was Jamestown, ND. My goal in a couple of years is to visit Paris, the South of France and Ireland. What is your favorite place to visit on vacation?

Zimmeh
Let me know if you need a travel companion I have been interested in going to Ireland, Germany, and France. I have been to Italy but would go back in a minute it was beautiful and so yummy.

For me my favorite place is the next big adventure. I love Mexico, Canada, Italy, and the northeastern U.S. I would like to see more of the northwest U.S.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2016, 04:41 PM   #10020
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I recommend the North Dakota and South Dakota area. I will see if I can find the pictures that I took while up in Jamestown and post them on Facebook. Italy is on my list to visit and Germany sounds interesting to visit. I know that the area around Auschwitz is eerily quiet. One of the fun things that I did while visiting Boston, was to spend Halloween night in Salem. I wouldn't mind visiting Belgium, Serbia and London. Before my dad became sick, I had already planned on traveling to these countries. After his death, I went to college and never made it! The Scandinavia area is pretty to!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Let me know if you need a travel companion I have been interested in going to Ireland, Germany, and France. I have been to Italy but would go back in a minute it was beautiful and so yummy.

For me my favorite place is the next big adventure. I love Mexico, Canada, Italy, and the northeastern U.S. I would like to see more of the northwest U.S.