Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 07-13-2010, 08:18 AM   #201
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all have a good day and keep cool. They are predicting temps up near 95 degrees here today, so I am going to stay inside as much as I can.

Have fun today,

Zimmy
Morning Zimmy, hope you have a great day as well!!

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #202
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning singles hope you are all having a wonderful day!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2010, 08:35 AM   #203
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning You All Have a wonderful week!
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2010, 08:38 AM   #204
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning all! I hope you all meet the love of your life today.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2010, 09:49 AM   #205
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning to you all.

I am exhausted from being at the local Renaissance Faire all weekend, including Thursday & Friday.
But, life is great.
Sleep is great, too.

Take care, everyone. Have a wonderful day.

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Magic_and_Silk* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2010, 10:02 AM   #206
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Good Morning!!!

What a crazy day so far. Wow.

That's okay ... Nothing but good from here on out!!!

Hope this finds everyone having a Terrific Tuesday!!!!

Old 07-13-2010, 11:24 AM   #207
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon Singles! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #208
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Good Morning!!!

What a crazy day so far. Wow.

That's okay ... Nothing but good from here on out!!!

Hope this finds everyone having a Terrific Tuesday!!!!

Hey There Maggie! Have a great time!

Ghost Huntin' Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #209
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Howdy everybody!!! Hope that your day has been a good one. I had a crazy day, and had to work late.
Now for some supper!!
Old 07-13-2010, 04:55 PM   #210
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Magic_and_Silk* View Post
Good morning to you all.

I am exhausted from being at the local Renaissance Faire all weekend, including Thursday & Friday.
But, life is great.
Sleep is great, too.

Take care, everyone. Have a wonderful day.
That sounds like fun!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 10:08 PM   #211
Berlmeister

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch/trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
anything male identified
Relationship Status:
dating a bit

Berlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST Reputation

@naturelover...there are different levels of trust naturally and you don't mention the nature of your trust-shyness now. some have fidelity issues, for some it's financial etc. either way, you have to watch for red flags and not let your attraction or feelings for someone dissuade you from your instincts. ask questions. be wary of redirection from your questions...ie changing the subject/avoiding. ignoring the subtleties will not bring you a healthy relationship. there are books out there that can teach you what the warning sign are and how to recognize them. Wwe all have to learn to wade through the trenches when returning to single status. trick is not to make repeat mistakes by finding the same kind of person on the next go-round. I hope this helps somewhat.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:46 AM   #212
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all are having a good day. I am happy today, I am looking forward to spending the next two days with my oldest niece and nephew before they head home on Saturday. It has been a fun filled five weeks and I am looking forward to them coming back down next summer.

Have fun today and I am leaving some cold beverages,

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 11:10 AM   #213
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Hey Zimmy thanks for the bevies and have fun with the fam!

Good Afternoon all!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I'm going out to the country to help a friend with some yard work. It's nice to have a day off! Hope you enjoy yours!

OB

I'm a Soul Rebel

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 08:15 PM   #214
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Everyone,

I had fun and went swimming with my oldest niece today. I am taking my two nieces and nephew to the movies tomorrow and then to the Boardwalk in Daytona Beach on Friday. St Augustine ended up being to much for us to go, so I am kind of bummed.

Organic, hope you had fun today with helping your friend.

Have a good night,

Zimmy
Old 07-15-2010, 06:36 AM   #215
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Morning singles!! It's wayyyy too early for me to be up. Hope everyone has a great day!

Peace
OB

I'm a Soul Rebel

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 06:39 AM   #216
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Organic,

I second this!

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
Morning singles!! It's wayyyy too early for me to be up. Hope everyone has a great day!

Peace
OB
Old 07-20-2010, 05:03 AM   #217
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! I hope everoyne had a good sleep last night...I only slept 3 hours. Have a beautiful day everyone!
Old 07-20-2010, 05:15 AM   #218
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning Singles! I hope everoyne had a good sleep last night...I only slept 3 hours. Have a beautiful day everyone!
Oh Cuddlyfemme that's too bad try to get some rest if you could.

Singles have a great day too!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:18 AM   #219
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Oh Cuddlyfemme that's too bad try to get some rest if you could.

Singles have a great day too!!
I'm going to try to get some more rest but after a certain time I can't because then I won't be able to go to sleep at a "normal" time. Lipstixgal, I hope you're doing good.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #220
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

My last few dates...

Sorry, couldn't resist...lol Hope everyone is having a great night...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: