Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-14-2010, 07:09 PM   #981
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
Are you a midnight shifter? cuz I am

I was just thinking, (yes, that can be dangerous) you know the saying? "it's five o'clock somewhere".......well? Law N Order is kinda like that, it's always on, somewhere, LOL.
yes I am. I like working the overnight shift. Not as hectic as during the day.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #982
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Devil View Post
You can say that again!! and no bureaucratic BS either!
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 07:12 PM   #983
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
You can say that again!! and no bureaucratic BS either!

The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 07:12 PM   #984
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

My Law & Order SVU marathon weekend will be the weekend after college is done on December 17th. Then I am scheduled to take, Spanish I, American History, Human Nutrition and Constitutional Law. I am not taking anymore science classes until the summer...Woohoo on the Boys winning!

Have a good night!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
To bad you arent here Zimmy we could watch it together Law N Order SVU and Bones that is.. Game is over, and the 'Boys won. This butch is happy this week.. LOL Enjoy your marathon weekend when you do watch them though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 07:15 PM   #985
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
My Law & Order SVU marathon weekend will be the weekend after college is done on December 17th. Then I am scheduled to take, Spanish I, American History, Human Nutrition and Constitutional Law. I am not taking anymore science classes until the summer...Woohoo on the Boys winning!

Have a good night!

Zimmy
Enjoy your night as well
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 09:16 PM   #986
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default hey Everyone

Looks like everybody has been busy today. I was WORKING!!!!!! I know you feel sorry for me. I am really sick. Have an annoying cough and my nose is running like a faucet. Went to the Doc today and he gave me cough medicine and an antibiotic. They are like horse pills!

I just had dinner. Guess what I had? Asparagus..... I am getting ready, you know what I am talking about Lipstixgal. LOL
I also had a kandykake for dessert

I asked Linus about the chat room idea. He said he would create a chatroom just for us singles. Let you know about it as soon as I do.

Sweet dreams everyone......
Old 11-15-2010, 02:00 AM   #987
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Stopping in after my 2 grand daughters are both asleep and my son and wife took off to a hotel (Yanno, "time away from the kids!!!"). We'll have breakfast together and another beautiful day before they go back home. Actually, the girls don't have school tomorrow, so they will just miss Tuesday. We made popcorn and giggled!!! Geez, they are not my little "2-Bugs" any more- both growing and maturing!

UGH, both the kid and me are Steelers fans, big time! Both of us are hanging our heads and worried about Hines Ward.

Hugs to all and everyone take good care!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 06:02 AM   #988
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Looks like everybody has been busy today. I was WORKING!!!!!! I know you feel sorry for me. I am really sick. Have an annoying cough and my nose is running like a faucet. Went to the Doc today and he gave me cough medicine and an antibiotic. They are like horse pills!

I just had dinner. Guess what I had? Asparagus..... I am getting ready, you know what I am talking about Lipstixgal. LOL
I also had a kandykake for dessert

I asked Linus about the chat room idea. He said he would create a chatroom just for us singles. Let you know about it as soon as I do.

Sweet dreams everyone......
I'm glad you went to the doctor and got put on some meds, even if they are horse pills. I've noticed that most anitbotics are horse pills.
What is KandyKake? When I first read your post I though you wrote Kandy Kane...thats what I get for waking up so early
Thanks for talking to Linus for us. I think having a Singles chat will be alot of fun. Now we'll just have to come up with a time when everyone is free. I'm free most weeknights and on Saturdays
Feel better soon
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:08 AM   #989
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! Another morning where I woke up at 5:30am. Today is the day that I volunteer at the shelter, as always I hope some kitties get adopted. I'm also going to the doctor today for my flu bug. Tonight my Redskins come on tv, I won't watch it but will go to nfl.com to see the score. I hope everyone has a beautiful day today! ((((Singles)))
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 06:48 AM   #990
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles.. hope everyone has a great day.
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asphaltcowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 08:24 AM   #991
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles
...... from Nowheresville Pa.....
yeaaapp you guessed it...... thats my truck broke down along side of the road...... *sigh*.. wish theyd get here soon
waiting for a mobile road service person to come out and repair my one of my hose's that sprung a leak and left red antifreez all over the place....
i keep in mind it could be worse.... the weather is cool here but nice. thats me trying to stay positive here.... lol and the scenery here is nice..too .. lol
the aroma of cows coming from this dairy farm thats here is ahh well... heh

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 08:37 AM   #992
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles Im up and relaxing before work this morning. I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their week Dont work to hard...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 08:54 AM   #993
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Good Morning. Finally home from work. I grabbed the wrong set of truck keys last night..the ones withOUT the house keys on it. I had to grab the ladder and climb up onto the awning so I could crawl through a bedroom window that was left unlocked. Then I changed out of my work clothes and watched Dexter on demand. I think I'll go lift some weights and then climb into bed and relax until bedtime. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 10:32 AM   #994
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning E/everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, typical Monday at work ... We're too busy to be able to chat in here so will only be on during breaks and lunch ...

Hope this finds everyone well who was sick, rested for those that had a busy weekend, sane if you are at work and just plain ole fabulous cause you can!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 11:26 AM   #995
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Hello All hoping those that are sick are on the mend and getting better soon. Those that are working have a good day at work, those that are at home like me have a good day resting..I'm resting as much as I can before I have to go back to work and get a job which I'm sure won't be too soon because the economy is not good!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #996
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

I hope everyone is having a good afternoon. I went to the doctor today and have the flu (no surprise there) so he put me on some antibiotics. He also told me to take it easy and rest
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #997
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
I hope everyone is having a good afternoon. I went to the doctor today and have the flu (no surprise there) so he put me on some antibiotics. He also told me to take it easy and rest
So sorry you have the flu I'm surprised its going around so early in the season but I guess it is the season, just got my flu shot last week good thing I did. I hope you feel better CF, are the antibiotics horsepills like Sunny's lol?....
Old 11-15-2010, 04:13 PM   #998
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
So sorry you have the flu I'm surprised its going around so early in the season but I guess it is the season, just got my flu shot last week good thing I did. I hope you feel better CF, are the antibiotics horsepills like Sunny's lol?....
Actually, they are horsepills...I don't think antibiotics come in anything other than horsepills lol
Old 11-15-2010, 04:28 PM   #999
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Actually, they are horsepills...I don't think antibiotics come in anything other than horsepills lol
I just got off of horse pills myself for a UTI it was cipro and yes they were big. Rain tomorrow I hope it rains in the afternoon not the morning, how are you feeling thus far CF??

Its a boring day again. No sleep at night because of sleep apnea so I have to wait for the report to be generated which takes forever!! A mask is in my future for me but at this point I can't wait so I can get some sleep. Even if I take a nap I still wake up...
Old 11-15-2010, 04:32 PM   #1000
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Yes the flu is active in SC but no activity in NJ I just checked the weather channel on the net!! get better soon...