Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Birthdays

Old 12-13-2009, 06:52 PM   #21
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday White Tigress!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:57 PM   #22
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

happy birthday to you !
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:13 PM   #23
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday

Old 12-13-2009, 07:15 PM   #24
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy birthday to you and I hope it is a great one for you and timber
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:41 PM   #25
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday!

It was great meeting you!
Old 12-13-2009, 07:50 PM   #26
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday!
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:22 PM   #27
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

{{{{{{{{{{{WT}}}}}}}}}}}}} Happy birthday! May it be the start of your best year yet, and may all good things come to you!

Cath and Gryph
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:51 PM   #28
ButchKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch/Daddy to the right Woman/girl

ButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Happy Birthday Ms Tigres and many more

BK
ButchKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:56 AM   #29
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you all for your wonderful birthday wishes. I didn't get a chance to get online on my birthday proper, because I slept in yesterday, followed by breakfast in bed, then shopping, brunch with several of our rowdy planeteers's in Austin, then a long drive home, dinner out with my and my son, and then back to the house for gifts and unpacking the suitcase. Whew! Is that a whirlwind of a birthday or what?

OH! And I cannot forget to mention that one of the best birthday presents a girl could ask for, was actually presented to me by CNN! My hometown finally has a QUEER MAYOR!

I have much to celebrate this year. I have my love living with me. She has found a job here, in very short order. A wonderful son, who has learned to stand on his own two feet and prosper. I have friends and family. I have reasonable health. I am truly blessed.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:54 PM   #30
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Belated Birthday, WT

I'm so sad that we missed the brunch yesterday, but hopefully we'll get another chance to meet soon
shariberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:17 PM   #31
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Happiest of Belated Birthday Wishes for You!

I hope that your special day was filled with peace, joy & happiness and enough love to make your heart smile throughout the coming year! Ok, and maybe a few sparkly things & yummy cake!

xoxo,
Tonya
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:28 PM   #32
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you had a lovely birthday!!!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:15 AM   #33
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Belated Birthday Miss White Tigress. Both julieisafemme and I wish you all the best and many more.

Greyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:07 AM   #34
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Ms Tigress Happy Belated Birthday I hope it was the a great one
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote