Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-25-2010, 07:55 AM   #2001
SouthernStud
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Badass Stud
Preferred Pronoun?:
Master
Relationship Status:
Want one but no real female willin to step up and treat me like the king to their queen.....

SouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST Reputation

Merry Christmas to all the ladies!!!! Have a good one
SouthernStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SouthernStud For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 09:55 AM   #2002
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
I'm new here... just stopping by...

Welcome Kent! Do you play cards? (looking at your avatar)

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:11 AM   #2003
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Merry Christmas everyone!

Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 11:13 AM   #2004
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Merry Christmas HD!! and everyone else I wonder where all the singles are today CF, Sunny?? I guess with their families..
Old 12-25-2010, 11:50 AM   #2005
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
I'm new here... just stopping by...
Welcome Kent,

Hope you enjoy yur holidays. Maybe we can meet up sometime. We have and AZ forum on this site if your interested.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:13 PM   #2006
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Merry Christmas HD!! and everyone else I wonder where all the singles are today CF, Sunny?? I guess with their families..
thank you lipstixgal. They probably are with family. That's where i'm headed now...off to my parents. Enjoy your day.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:38 PM   #2007
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
thank you lipstixgal. They probably are with family. That's where i'm headed now...off to my parents. Enjoy your day.
Oh thank HD I'm heading to the volunteer place now it should be good and fun!! enjoy yur day.
Old 12-25-2010, 01:01 PM   #2008
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Merry Christmas to both of you!

I just finished having lunch with my family.

Sending you both hugs and have fun today!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
Quote:
Old 12-25-2010, 02:32 PM   #2009
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day. I spent last night with mom then we spent the day at my sisters house. Now I'm home doing laundry lol. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #2010
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day. I spent last night with mom then we spent the day at my sisters house. Now I'm home doing laundry lol. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas
HI CF how was you day with your mom?? Did everything go ok I hope you had a nice Christmas well technically its still Christmas until midnight..hope everyone had a great christmas..
Old 12-25-2010, 03:12 PM   #2011
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
HI CF how was you day with your mom?? Did everything go ok I hope you had a nice Christmas well technically its still Christmas until midnight..hope everyone had a great christmas..
Things were tolerable with my mom which was the most I could hope for. Christmas has been very nice and now that I'm at home, its quiet
Old 12-25-2010, 03:15 PM   #2012
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Merry Christmas to My fellow singles

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 03:39 PM   #2013
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Things were tolerable with my mom which was the most I could hope for. Christmas has been very nice and now that I'm at home, its quiet
Oh that is good that things were tolerable what can you do?? I guess you are glad you are home!!
Old 12-25-2010, 03:43 PM   #2014
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Oh that is good that things were tolerable what can you do?? I guess you are glad you are home!!
I am thrilled to be home!!!!!
Old 12-25-2010, 04:08 PM   #2015
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm headed home now, dropping my baby nephew on the way.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
I am thrilled to be home!!!!!
Old 12-25-2010, 04:39 PM   #2016
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
I'm headed home now, dropping my baby nephew on the way.

Have a good night,

Zimmy
I hope you had a nice day today Zimmy I had fun at the Nursing home we made cards for the residents that couldn't get out of their room or were not able bodied to get out so we handed them to the residents it was peaceful...
Old 12-25-2010, 04:51 PM   #2017
Locutus

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy
Relationship Status:
Open to the Possibilities

Locutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST Reputation

Merry Christmas everybody! Slept in, had Chinese food for Christmas dinner, and now vegging in front of the tv. All my family is in Texas and California and all my friends are with their families so it's just me and my animals.
Locutus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 04:55 PM   #2018
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus View Post
Merry Christmas everybody! Slept in, had Chinese food for Christmas dinner, and now vegging in front of the tv. All my family is in Texas and California and all my friends are with their families so it's just me and my animals.
You didn't go visit for the holidays?? So you had Chinese like the Jewish people do on Christmas day although I didn't have it tonight...
Old 12-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #2019
Locutus

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy
Relationship Status:
Open to the Possibilities

Locutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
You didn't go visit for the holidays?? So you had Chinese like the Jewish people do on Christmas day although I didn't have it tonight...
No but am saving up fly home to San Francisco in March plus I have to be at work Monday. It was either Chinese or a local bar that serves food. What did you do?
Locutus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:09 PM   #2020
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus View Post
No but am saving up fly home to San Francisco in March plus I have to be at work Monday. It was either Chinese or a local bar that serves food. What did you do?
I was going to have Chinese food for dinner tonight also but skipped it.