Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 01-23-2010, 01:10 PM   #181
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
LOL at Dels. lol

lol Jet... they had a contest from what I read...... and picked these 3..
and one of them is suppose to get voted... for the the super bowl
i pick the first one omg...lol
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:12 PM   #182
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
i pick the first one omg...lol
lol yeah that one was....... good..
i think id vote for the 2nd one....

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:39 AM   #183
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Old 01-25-2010, 05:13 AM   #184
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

mawning Lofters.............
hey how about them football games yesterday.????

Old 01-25-2010, 05:29 AM   #185
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

don't really watch football unless its college and Penn State...

boy its windy as hell here......almost blew the pup away....
The Following User Says Thank You to DELSDAUGHTER For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2010, 01:26 PM   #186
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone find themselves missing their childhood friends. I miss my little Joanie more and more as time passes. My dad used to talk about his friends and how much he missed them. At the time I thought it was odd but now I'm doing the same. I wonder why we do that,or am I just one of the few people that get that nostalgic? Is it about getting that unconditional love and caring? Or is it about going back or not facing death or the complexities of life or what?? I have too much time to think today.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2010, 04:43 PM   #187
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Does anyone find themselves missing their childhood friends. I miss my little Joanie more and more as time passes. My dad used to talk about his friends and how much he missed them. At the time I thought it was odd but now I'm doing the same. I wonder why we do that,or am I just one of the few people that get that nostalgic? Is it about getting that unconditional love and caring? Or is it about going back or not facing death or the complexities of life or what?? I have too much time to think today.
oh yess....... i think about some long lost friends i had as a kid... till i was about 13 and moved .. to the suberbs.......
1 girl.. we been friends since we were like 8 yrs old.... we still keep in touch in fact thursday is her birthday...... she is wheel chair bound ..... with sever arthritus... ( lord i hope i spelled that right .. not time for spell check right now.. lol ) anyways she is 49 i think.... or maybe 50 i lost track.. ha..
then there r a couple i been friends with since well high school...... we still pal around when we get a chance......... there are others i do think about now and then... i tried finding some on facebook..... but only came across a 2 so far.

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #188
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Have a good one, everybody
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:21 PM   #189
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post

I used to think about a few of them, but that's it. I'm still friends with some of my childhood friends. As a matter of fact, since I joined Face Book, more and more keep finding me. When I moved from Chicago and into the suburbs, I chose to distance myself from many childhood friends. After all, my life was changing and back then, I wasn't sure how receptive they'd be of me. Silly me, since coming out to them as I reconnect, I find that they could care less. Who knows what they would've really thought about it in the late 70's/early 80's.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 03:39 AM   #190
Stoney

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch lesbian feminist Crone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wicked Witch
Relationship Status:
happily content

Stoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST Reputation

So........ heres a little story bout last weekend, I thought it might fit in this thread. I was down at the bar just having a good time but was getting ready to split when this cute girl comes up and asks me to dance, she was prolly 24- 25 maybe , I said I was getting ready to leave and she gives me this pouty face thing with oooo please , come on , just one ... so ..... well I had to say yeah to that ya know , so we start dancin and then her two friends come up and we all start dancing,it was cool , I think she was a little drunk but , it was just dancing ... so any ways finally after half way through the second song I told them I was leaving and They all came over to say good bye... .. Im feelin pretty studly by this time, and then the one girl says... "you are soooo cute for a woman your age........I was like My age? how old do ya think I am??? she was like ... "I dont know I mean for an older woman your pretty hot,
..............hmmmm
then the one says ... "yeah we think you are a card!!"

oh...okay.......Im an old card.....nice

here all along I thought I was all cool and shit dancin with there hotties and they were just being charitable to the geriatric community.....

the original girl did whisper in my ear " I really really like older women...as I was leaving.....

oh yeah ... I did mention she was drunk didnt I......lol

oh well.........see what I get for thinkin
Stoney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 06:02 AM   #191
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I used to think about a few of them, but that's it. I'm still friends with some of my childhood friends. As a matter of fact, since I joined Face Book, more and more keep finding me. When I moved from Chicago and into the suburbs, I chose to distance myself from many childhood friends. After all, my life was changing and back then, I wasn't sure how receptive they'd be of me. Silly me, since coming out to them as I reconnect, I find that they could care less. Who knows what they would've really thought about it in the late 70's/early 80's.
i have found the same thing.....most people nowadays that i run into that i knew back then really don't care.....its like my kids...all their friends are so cool about everything..... they love me ....
The Following User Says Thank You to DELSDAUGHTER For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 06:05 AM   #192
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
So........ heres a little story bout last weekend, I thought it might fit in this thread. I was down at the bar just having a good time but was getting ready to split when this cute girl comes up and asks me to dance, she was prolly 24- 25 maybe , I said I was getting ready to leave and she gives me this pouty face thing with oooo please , come on , just one ... so ..... well I had to say yeah to that ya know , so we start dancin and then her two friends come up and we all start dancing,it was cool , I think she was a little drunk but , it was just dancing ... so any ways finally after half way through the second song I told them I was leaving and They all came over to say good bye... .. Im feelin pretty studly by this time, and then the one girl says... "you are soooo cute for a woman your age........I was like My age? how old do ya think I am??? she was like ... "I dont know I mean for an older woman your pretty hot,
..............hmmmm

here all along I thought I was all cool and shit dancin with there hotties and they were just being charitable to the geriatric community.....

the original girl did whisper in my ear " I really really like older women...as I was leaving.....

awwww.. i know how you feel......

you just need an older woman to appreciate you thats all.....

i know i don't feel my age..until my daughter reminds me that my outfit may not be age appropriate....

when did my kid become my mom....lmao
Old 01-26-2010, 11:24 AM   #193
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
..............hmmmm

Funny, you should feel really complimented Stoney.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:09 PM   #194
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
..............hmmmm

ahh hey ya Stoney......... that was a cute story.. loved it.. lol

Old 01-26-2010, 08:15 PM   #195
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
ahh hey ya Stoney......... that was a cute story.. loved it.. lol
lol maybe Stoney should post a pic...so we could judge........i'm kinda intrigued
Old 01-26-2010, 08:27 PM   #196
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

wHhewwwwwww what a lonnng ass day.........
i have landed over by Chicagoland ...... and the wind is whippin around ...... making the truck rock a lil . and lord its freezin out there...
but im all snug and warm .. had a nice dinner... now sippin my hot green Tea..
gonna lay down here soon and watch something on tv..
nites Lofters

Old 01-26-2010, 08:32 PM   #197
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
i have landed over by Chicagoland ...... and the wind is whippin around ...... making the truck rock a lil . and lord its freezin out there...
nites Lofters
nite roadie
Old 01-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #198
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
nites Lofters

Where you at in Chicagoland and when do you get to leave?
I miss my hometown for all the ethnic food it has. Don't miss the weather.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:00 AM   #199
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Where you at in Chicagoland and when do you get to leave?
I miss my hometown for all the ethnic food it has. Don't miss the weather.
ha...... i have to leave now..... lol ..time to go make the doughnuts.......
and its friggin freezin out here...

mawniing Loft dwellers and peekers

wow here we are at another hump day... how does this happen?? lol
ok...... im gonna have to catch up on postings later..... time for me to head out......... heading to Columbia Missiori

ttfn

Old 01-27-2010, 05:50 PM   #200
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

evening Lofters............ well....... i ended up bk here in Chicagoland.. *sigh*.. its been snowing and blowing on and off all day today. im parked for the night. and relaxin i even picked up a movie from wallly world..... anyone ever see.. The Last Holiday??? has Queen Latifah in it.... i like her movies...

Tags
age, good news for once, mature