Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 10-05-2010, 05:14 AM   #401
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlmeister View Post
aww, don't be sad. it's a wonderful time of year. and sc is a wonderful place to be in the fall.
i'm noticing that sc is a nice place to be in the fall but i miss the north...i have so many cute winter clothes. it would be nice to have someone to snuggle up with instead of my kitties and stuffed animals
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 05:15 AM   #402
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Well, I had a wonderful weekend! May have to take myself out of this thread! A friend has become something much more. Went out with friends friday, then we went over to my place with 2 other couples, then had lunch on Sat... all day together and into the night .. went to her house for Sunday dinner last night with another couple and her brother. We shall see huh.

Have a great week everyone!
Ruthie
Yay Ruthie!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2010, 05:50 AM   #403
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Yes cuddly its that time of year and snuggling need be so its the dogs for me, put on the long sleeved nightie last night because I was cold, not fun being single at all.
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 06:09 AM   #404
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Fall is starting to arrive down here in Florida. It was 60 degrees lastnight and I am looking forward to the winter time!! I miss having hot cocoa on a cold night out on my apartment balcony in Orlando....

Hope you all are having a good day,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 06:21 AM   #405
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles!
i'm new to this thread...i've been single for a couple years now..me and my room mate (also known as "the dog") are happy in our little butchler pad...but i think he gets sick of just having me to depend on...he woofed something the other day, about missing having a mommy too...

i told him that i wasn't looking but if a new mommy found us, we certainly wouldn't turn our noses up to her! i think that may shut him up for a while..

skeet

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 06:25 AM   #406
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter_01 View Post

Good morning singles!
i'm new to this thread...i've been single for a couple years now..me and my room mate (also known as "the dog") are happy in our little butchler pad...but i think he gets sick of just having me to depend on...he woofed something the other day, about missing having a mommy too...

i told him that i wasn't looking but if a new mommy found us, we certainly wouldn't turn our noses up to her! i think that may shut him up for a while..

skeet

Yes most definitely you guys should find nice gurls to be with!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:41 AM   #407
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles..

just passing through *waves* not looking for anything but friendships, honestly.. so thought i should mingle around some, lol.. so here i be..

hehe

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 08:19 AM   #408
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I have been single for 4 and 1/2 yrs. I love snuggling with my cats but would appreciate someone more talkative and larger! I have been single by choice but ready to consider prospects.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:55 AM   #409
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Morning Everyone!!!!!

Old 10-21-2010, 09:01 AM   #410
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone, here to make friends and, if one thing leads to another, well I'm open to that too...ladies
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 09:44 AM   #411
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Hi everyone!! I hope everyone is having a good day
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 09:51 AM   #412
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning paposeco, cuddlyfemme, katsarecool and sylvie!!!!

Happy Friday EVE!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #413
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

*walks in and finds a seat in the corner*

can i join???
Old 10-21-2010, 10:32 AM   #414
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

*waves* Hi Jenn!!!!!!

Of course!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2010, 11:50 AM   #415
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Ok singles, there seems to be a recurring theme of 'it would be nice to have a snugglebuddy'. So, being here on this site, what kind of things might pique your interest in someone else on this site i.e. photos, sense of humor, proximity, etc.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:53 AM   #416
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Ok singles, there seems to be a recurring theme of 'it would be nice to have a snugglebuddy'. So, being here on this site, what kind of things might pique your interest in someone else on this site i.e. photos, sense of humor, proximity, etc.
All of the above
Old 10-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #417
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

While I do love Bob with all my heart, it would be nice to meet someone one day. I have been single for around 8 years and I believe I am to the point in my life I have something to offer again. So, once more into the fray.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 12:05 PM   #418
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon Maggie and the rest of the singles here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Good Morning paposeco, cuddlyfemme, katsarecool and sylvie!!!!

Happy Friday EVE!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2010, 12:31 PM   #419
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

I'm at a point where I'm ready to settle down. I've grown alot and am ready to settle down with the right Butch
Old 10-21-2010, 12:32 PM   #420
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
Good afternoon Maggie and the rest of the singles here!
Hey kats! Hows it going?