Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-23-2010, 10:05 AM   #1961
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Cheese pizza is my fav but I do like Hawaiian pizza. I'm supposed to go to the mall with my roommate and her sister thus afternoon, but I'm not sure if I will go. I'm still not back to feeling 100%, so I may not go.

How about you? What are your plans for today?

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
That does sound good. I didn't get any toppings tho'. Any exciting plans for the day Zimmy?
Old 12-23-2010, 10:18 AM   #1962
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Hawaiian pizza sounds good for lunch!

Thanks,

Zimmy
Does that have pinapple on it?? Just wondering because I think I had it when I lived in the Midwest must be a favorite because they don't make that up North in NJ but we have damn good pizza just sayin'
Old 12-23-2010, 10:23 AM   #1963
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day and a most awesome Christmas if I don't hear/see from you all again til after then, lol. Things to do, gotta get busy wrapping since CF isn't here to do it for me!! lol
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 10:25 AM   #1964
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Yes it does. I can honestly say, the best pizza I have ever eating was at Geni's East in Chicago. I could only eat half a slice.

Have fun,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Does that have pinapple on it?? Just wondering because I think I had it when I lived in the Midwest must be a favorite because they don't make that up North in NJ but we have damn good pizza just sayin'
Old 12-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #1965
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Domn! HD and I had a Christmas present wrapping contest yesterday.

How have you been?

Have fun,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day and trainer a most awesome Christmas if I don't hear/see from you all again til after then, lol. Things to do, gotta get busy wrapping since CF isn't here to do it for me!! lol
Old 12-23-2010, 10:32 AM   #1966
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day and a most awesome Christmas if I don't hear/see from you all again til after then, lol. Things to do, gotta get busy wrapping since CF isn't here to do it for me!! lol
Happy Holidays to you too DomnNC brr its cold outside today whoa!!

Old 12-23-2010, 10:33 AM   #1967
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Yes it does. I can honestly say, the best pizza I have ever eating was at Geni's East in Chicago. I could only eat half a slice.

Have fun,

Zimmy
Yes Chicago is known for their pizza now I want Pizza for lunch oh darn well just have to go out and get some!!
Old 12-23-2010, 10:35 AM   #1968
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Cheese pizza is my fav but I do like Hawaiian pizza. I'm supposed to go to the mall with my roommate and her sister thus afternoon, but I'm not sure if I will go. I'm still not back to feeling 100%, so I may not go.

How about you? What are your plans for today?

Zimmy
I hope you feel better soon. I really have no plans. I still have a few gifts to wrap. Never did find the wrapping paper yesterday. I'll probably head up to bed and just play online until I fall asleep. My only set plans are to go to my parents home on the 24th and 25th. Other than that...just going to relax and try to do as minimal as possible.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:38 AM   #1969
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm just down the coast from you in MD and we have Hawaiian pizza.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:39 AM   #1970
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Quote:
Yes Chicago is known for their pizza now I want Pizza for lunch oh darn well just have to go out and get some!!
Send us a postcard from Chicago when you get there ;-D
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 10:50 AM   #1971
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Me too, I'm over this mess. Maybe you and Domn could have a wrapping contest today? This is the first time in almost eight years that I will be able to spend both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
I hope you feel better soon. I really have no plans. I still have a few gifts to wrap. Never did find the wrapping paper yesterday. I'll probably head up to bed and just play online until I fall asleep. My only set plans are to go to my parents home on the 24th and 25th. Other than that...just going to relax and try to do as minimal as possible.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:51 AM   #1972
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Chicago is beautiful but I love Boston more.

Zimmy

Quote:
Send us a postcard from Chicago when you get there ;-D
Old 12-23-2010, 11:04 AM   #1973
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Chicago is beautiful but I love Boston more.

Zimmy
Boston is nice so is NY very pretty!! Especially this time of year...
Old 12-23-2010, 01:05 PM   #1974
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Were off to take Elijah to see Santa.

Have fun!

Zimmy
Old 12-23-2010, 01:08 PM   #1975
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Were off to take Elijah to see Santa.

Have fun!

Zimmy
yah for Santa I guess the baby is better today!!
Old 12-23-2010, 01:43 PM   #1976
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Yes he is! Just hope Santa doesn't scare him.

Quote:
yah for Santa I guess the baby is better today!!
Old 12-23-2010, 02:05 PM   #1977
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
gooooood morning singles..
hey have any of you read the breaking news thread??
i posted a story about this poor cat that was found in the trunk of this guys car... marinating in a pot.. a live.... *sigh*
ok time to go make the donuts..

I hered it on the news when,it first happened. I think they should lock him up and toss the key away. I love animals stuff like that,i wish they would let me in a room where he is to give him a pice of my mind.
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #1978
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!! I have been really busy at work. It is almost over then we go into inventory. No rest.
I am having company for the Holiday. So I probally will not be on for a few days. I hope those that are alone this season are blessed with many good surprises.
I am very greatful for the companionship on this thread. I hope Santa brings me my present soon. I will be waiting patiently. LOL
Old 12-24-2010, 05:04 AM   #1979
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles and happy holidays

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 05:07 AM   #1980
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! Happy Christmas Eve! Tonight I'm spending the night at my mom's house so we can go to my sisters and have breakfast and open gifts tomorrow morning. What are your plans for Christmas?
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post: