Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 07-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #41
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Great sense of humor there Prissy! Hey I recall you saying sometime back that you own your own biz...what is it if I may ask?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPriss View Post
lol true! If not soon, I will have to take a refresher course! Na... femmes never forget!
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #42
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybabytwo View Post
Great sense of humor there Prissy! Hey I recall you saying sometime back that you own your own biz...what is it if I may ask?
bail bonding...........
MissPriss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissPriss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #43
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I Want :

To have the one woman in the world who loves and accepts me for me and doesnt try to change me.

I want to live happily ever after with that person

I wanna give her full body massages and foot rubs after she's had a long day

I wanna put a smile on her face and her laughter

I wanna be the strong arms she needs when her world falls apart and be there for her.

I want "happily ever after" and damn it I WILL have it! LOL

I want my ice cream headache to go away lol

I want my old position back with my salary

I want to feel valued as an employee again

I want my baby boy Simon to have a backyard

I want Mexican Food

I guess Im in a "wanting" mood tonight LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 08:47 PM   #44
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

right now i could use a nice long vacation
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 08:50 PM   #45
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

swell....tanks! Hey do I get a "get out of jail" free card....if I turn on my southern charm? lol
Quote:
bail bonding...........
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #46
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybabytwo View Post
swell....tanks! Hey do I get a "get out of jail" free card....if I turn on my southern charm? lol
I actually had a butch try that on me recently lol.........didnt work for her, but I never say never lol
Old 07-19-2011, 08:58 PM   #47
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default tall order

I realize it's a tall order. I want someone who can pick figs by the time they are 3, and put them neatly in a zip lock bag, in case someone might want to take a picture. Some one who could skin a buck and scale a fish. Or remove a countertop, sink and all and toss it outside for the trash. Someone who could rip all the peach fuzz off my face with some over priced duct tape. Some one with crazy skills in basketball or tennis. Someone who's destiny is to be eaten by sharks. That really narrows my list, but I'm hopeful.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:04 PM   #48
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I realize it's a tall order. I want someone who can pick figs by the time they are 3, and put them neatly in a zip lock bag, in case someone might want to take a picture. Some one who could skin a buck and scale a fish. Or remove a countertop, sink and all and toss it outside for the trash. Someone who could rip all the peach fuzz off my face with some over priced duct tape. Some one with crazy skills in basketball or tennis. That really narrows my list, but I'm hopeful.
me too skinning a buck is a must!!! I fell like singing "Im just a guy" to every butch I have dated, and Im such a girl. Its strange!
Old 07-21-2011, 08:06 PM   #49
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I really vary....

What I want right now, is not what I want soon and definitely not what I want for ever.

Right now, I want to get my space and life together and think, read self help books, go to therapy extra and maybe try accupuncture. lol.

Soon, however I will be looking for someone extremely cool, laid back, kind, funny, 420 friendly, laid back, calm, without anger, low maintenace, smart confident, laid back, positive, kinky, sexy, Toppy Butch who is polyamorous and not looking to take hostages. (and is really really cool and laid back) (and is not treatened by baby)

Some day? Who knows what the future will bring? Life is ever changing. I can see trying settling down again some day.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:23 PM   #50
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

If I don't think about what I want, then I won't miss it, right? That's my philosophy.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 07:49 AM   #51
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
If I don't think about what I want, then I won't miss it, right? That's my philosophy.
True, expectations lead to disspointment and resentment.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:16 AM   #52
FlowerFem

How Do You Identify?:
femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
dating

FlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I realize it's a tall order. I want someone who can pick figs by the time they are 3, and put them neatly in a zip lock bag, in case someone might want to take a picture. Some one who could skin a buck and scale a fish. Or remove a countertop, sink and all and toss it outside for the trash. Someone who could rip all the peach fuzz off my face with some over priced duct tape. Some one with crazy skills in basketball or tennis. Someone who's destiny is to be eaten by sharks. That really narrows my list, but I'm hopeful.
Sharks ? I am a pretty good tennis player, but the rest of your desires, I have no experience with. Quite a range of different things, for sure. Were you joking about sharks?
FlowerFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FlowerFem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 01:59 PM   #53
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

At the moment...........

a tall galss of Jose
huge plate of chilli cheese fries
green skittles
Old 07-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #54
ReDo

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her
Relationship Status:
I am the treat to your trick

ReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST Reputation

for hym to kiss my soul
Old 07-22-2011, 07:45 PM   #55
ReDo

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her
Relationship Status:
I am the treat to your trick

ReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST Reputation

What I want…

I know that somewhere in the world is the perfect person for everyone. I truly do believe this and I know somewhere in this world there is the most handsome, kind, loving, understand, firm, myn who will love me for all of me.

Hy may have parts of me that are not perfect in hys eyes however hy will know that those parts make me who I am.

Hy will accept me, love me, and cherish me for the woman I am. Hy will laugh with me and hold me as I cry. Hy will dance with me in our socks in the middle of the kitchen just to be close. When the music stops we will continue to dance and not even notice.

On a cool winter morning hy will want to snuggle close instead of worrying about putting more wood on the fire. When the spunky side of me peeks out a pillow fight with feathers flying along with laughter will fill the room.

Hy will know when I need his help and when to allow me to take the steps needed while standing back and watching. Hy will be proud of my accomplishments and there to encourage me during my failures.

Hy will know every secret about me and love me just the same. Hy will see my scars and ask about them. Hy will want to know why they are there and then gently kiss each one as if to erase the pain from years gone by. Hy will encourage me to be a better person and make better choices.

Hy will be a person who loves being happy and sees the world as half full even on its worst days.

Hy will be my defender, lover, partner in life.
Most of all…
Hy will kiss my soul.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:53 PM   #56
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I Want :

Chicken Fajitas and Margaritas

A Good Nights Rest

To Be Moved Already

To Meet A Quality Femme I have Amazing Chemistry and Connection with
Old 07-22-2011, 08:27 PM   #57
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
I Want :

Chicken Fajitas and Margaritas

A Good Nights Rest

To Be Moved Already

To Meet A Quality Femme I have Amazing Chemistry and Connection with
Oh and she has to have the most amazing eyes
Old 07-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #58
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

I want.........

to be sang to
strawberries
olives
and to be cuddled
The Following User Says Thank You to MissPriss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 09:13 PM   #59
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I want.........

to be sang to
strawberries
olives
and to be cuddled
I want....

- To sing you Conway
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:22 PM   #60
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly.88 View Post
I want....

- To sing you Conway

I want........

You to start singing......which song?