PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Grinning from ear to ear!!!! Superintendent resigned - effective Sept. 30!!!!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 07:21 PM   #10782
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

My son saying he spend a great day with his nan (my mom)

They went out to a lunch buffet and then some shopping, he even text me "Just had lunch"

He made me smile when he called me at work 2 times asking me what he should pick between a black zippered hoody or a green lol Also asking me if he should get the running shoes and back pack that my mom wanted to purchase for him (he is conscience of money) I said that if he liked and he needed that it was okay, and since he did and nan wanted to get for him, then it was okay and makes her happy seing him happy.

Makes me smile to know that he still loves spending time with my mom, even just the 2 of them. Great since I am not sure how many 13 year old boys do like to hang with grandma

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #10783
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Last year I found an Interlooper Remix of James Blake's Wilhelm Scream which I totally love and use when I workout on my in-door living room trampoline.

But tonight, I found an ethereal version of Blake's song...

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #10784
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Justin and I playing hookey this afternoon! We went out to lunch at Panera and took a 2 hour nap! :-D Big smiles!!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:55 PM   #10785
GiantSteps

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ask me
Relationship Status:
Free

GiantSteps Has the BEST ReputationGiantSteps Has the BEST ReputationGiantSteps Has the BEST ReputationGiantSteps Has the BEST ReputationGiantSteps Has the BEST ReputationGiantSteps Has the BEST ReputationGiantSteps Has the BEST ReputationGiantSteps Has the BEST ReputationGiantSteps Has the BEST ReputationGiantSteps Has the BEST ReputationGiantSteps Has the BEST Reputation

A big smile today. My ex sent me an email with a picture of her new grand-nephew, born two days ago. The subject read "to my Auntee".
GiantSteps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GiantSteps For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 09:14 PM   #10786
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

awesome hugs
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #10787
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri, Rapid Red.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 11:35 PM   #10788
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Spending time with two friends at a local baseball game, getting autographs from all of the players and pics with my two favorites

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 11:49 PM   #10789
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile Texts and...

Talking about Trust... A conversation with substance.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:23 AM   #10790
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation
Default This did:

The "Awww" Factor x 10, no?

Makes ya wanna either Snuggle and squishy cuddle him, or tenderly mimic Jabba the Hutt...."Yanee dah poo noo, ma bukee hahaha", then tickle away his grumpiness ~smirk~
Old 08-30-2012, 03:47 AM   #10791
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Smiling because today is Thursday - which means tomorrow is Friday - which means one more night before I hit the road - which means I get to PACK...this PPoA has been having withdrawls....

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 06:04 AM   #10792
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Smiling because I know this weekend will be AWESOME and I'm feeling such positive energy!
We might just all go to the mountains for the apple festival!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:57 AM   #10793
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today...

Well, it's a continued smile from last night but...
I got a late night text from the co-worker I do my weekend shifts with. He said that he and I were both commended by name and efforts in front of the entire staff meeting by the director and executive director for the hard work we are doing as a team. The director also said that he appreciated how we were taking charge of our weekend shifts and working with the kids!

My co-worker ended the text with "we make damn good team, you and I!"

I kinda hate that I missed the staff meetings but I have a feeling I will hear about it all when I go into work today
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 09:36 AM   #10794
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

My brother.

Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 06:59 PM   #10795
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

seeing this beautiful lady walking towards me this morning.... It was my girl! What a beauty!

.. knowing that we will be spending all of our evenings together soon!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 07:41 PM   #10796
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Gaige trying to guess what I ordered for her...I'll never tell!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #10797
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- i've really made some darling (and lifelong) friends in 3 girls here in Oregon at the resort.. Tonight We're all getting together, and i have some gifts for them.
- Today, one of them stopped by with the most touching gift and letter for me.. i have been shedding tears all day, but mostly of happiness.. And sadness for having to leave of course but.. knowing i am coming back & moving here too, is all things to look forward and smile about..
- Daddy's love, His hugs, kisses and the way He protects me and makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, each and every day..
- Cleaning up the yard after Our campfire from last night, this morning and lifting my head and being surrounded by 4 beautiful and curious deer, and them letting me grab my camera and photoshoot them, within feet of me...
- July's love, she has stayed close to me all day with sad eyes, she senses something is up every time i leave.. she has my heart too.
- The new me that i am going back to Saint John with, because of Daddy and each of these dear people who have touched my heart.. Having dear girl friends and sisters in them, (along with my mothering touch, of course)...

i can't wait to come back home.. <3

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #10798
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

running 6.5 miles (10k) without stopping!!

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #10799
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

the biggest and bestest news which has me smiling and smiling?

Mtn & i are getting married !!! We've asked the people who will be standing up for Us, and We've told the people in Our lives and now want to share with everyone..Yes, He wants to marry this girl and i am so, SO happy. We'll have a beautiful spring ceremony, and it will be legally and i will be taking His name... i am so proud to do so.....*smiles really BIG* How much happiness can this heart of mine stand, it gets better and better! So much planning for this next year - it's exciting!! And the fact He so proudly blurted it out to everyone, i felt so loved and so wanted and *sigh* have i mentioned i'm so happy? and smiling? =)

Once We're married, and i'm finished school, 2 very dear friends there in Oregon will fly by and pick my daughter and i up, and then we will take a very long & fun roadtrip, making MANY stops, camping, picture taking and seeing the sights across country..

And we'll be on Our way to Our final destination, delivering me home to Daddy to stay! i'll be moving with Him and all of Our reality is coming together so perfectly..

smiles upon smiles upon smiles, yes i am!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 03:51 PM   #10800
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
the biggest and bestest news which has me smiling and smiling?

Mtn & i are getting married !!! We've asked the people who will be standing up for Us, and We've told the people in Our lives and now want to share with everyone..Yes, He wants to marry this girl and i am so, SO happy. We'll have a beautiful spring ceremony, and it will be legally and i will be taking His name... i am so proud to do so.....*smiles really BIG* How much happiness can this heart of mine stand, it gets better and better! So much planning for this next year - it's exciting!! And the fact He so proudly blurted it out to everyone, i felt so loved and so wanted and *sigh* have i mentioned i'm so happy? and smiling? =)

Once We're married, and i'm finished school, 2 very dear friends there in Oregon will fly by and pick my daughter and i up, and then we will take a very long & fun roadtrip, making MANY stops, camping, picture taking and seeing the sights across country..

And we'll be on Our way to Our final destination, delivering me home to Daddy to stay! i'll be moving with Him and all of Our reality is coming together so perfectly..

smiles upon smiles upon smiles, yes i am!
This did............now Sylvie........tell us how you really feel!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile